Chapter 45

Unedited.

2550+ words.
____________________

After 6 months :

"Yasin!!!....Yasin!!!" Aayat shout for Yasin who is just sleeping like a khumbakaran without giving her any response.

"Yasin just get up na...Its 9 of the morning...Office se leave kya sone ke liye li hai?" Aayat scold him while he just groan digging his face in the pillow.

"Ya Allah Yasin....Uth jaayein plz....Aur kitna soyenge?" Aayat Mutter while shaking him.

"Shhh begum...just let me sleep...Ek tou tum mujhe raat bhar sone nahi deti aur phir subah subah yu aise uthati hai...Show some love Baby." He said smirking in pillow and she make a 'o' face.

"Hawwww!!!!...kya kaha apne?....Mai sone nahi deti?...Yaa aap mujhe sone nahi dete?...Aur rahi baat uthane ki tou aap sote rahiye and wait for Ammi's scolding...am going...uhhh Bhalai ka zamaana hi nahi hai." Aayat scold him left and right and take a step to go when Yasin caught her dupatta's corner and she stop and look back and was about to say something But before she can he pulled her dupatta and directly Aayat is beside him gasping and he smile and hide his face In her beautiful neck which is adorned with a beautiful Platinum heart pendant.

Aayat huff and titled her neck a little to give him more access and he smile against her skin making her close her eyes to feel the sensations.

"Yasin?" Aayat called him while running her fingers in his hairs and he just hmmm still being in her neck with closed eyes.

"Get up." She told him lovingly and he withdraw his face from her neck slowly slowly.

"Mai uth jao?" He asked her cutely and she nodded with a smile.

"Ok but I have a condition." He said tracing her temple skin indirect pushing her flicks behind her ear while she stare at him being confused.

"Give me a morning kiss and I'll be up." He said with a sly smile and she sigh with pink colour touching her cheeks little by little.

"Yasin aap bhi na." She trailed on while pushing him but who can push a hard rock.

"Haa mai na." He said and held her wrist above her head and leaned down and she smile closing her eyes and their lips are just a inch away when they hear Halima's voice.

"Aayat!!!" And they open their eyes.

Yasin groan and Aayat giggled and he narrow his eyes at her and she continue to giggle and he sat on bed grumpily.

"Tou Kya hua agar meri romance ke dushman ki aaj engagement ho rahi hai?....sani apna Job ammi ko deke jaa rahi hai." Yasin grumpily mutter and Aayat get down from bed while straighting her dupatta.

"Stop blaming them Mr.Khan....Apke romance ke timings hi wrong hote hai." She said and before he can say something she ran out of the room before yelling "Get fresh fast and come down."

Yasin smile while ruffling his hairs and get down from bed and went in washroom.

_____________________

Aayat and Halima is sitting on sofa looking at the Wedding cards designs when they hear voices of Yasin and Saniya and they look up to see Yasin is running down the stairs and Saniya is following him.

Obio he has tease her.

"Ya Allah....Aap dono kabhi nahi sudhroge na?" Aayat scold them and they both shamless creature shake their heads in no making her more furious.

"Besharam ho dono bhi." She again spat at them and Halima pressed her lips to suppress her giggles.

"Aur tum sanii For Allah's sake stop running around...kal hi enagagememt hui hai tumhari....Aur aap Mr. *turning towards Yasin* abbu na aapko study me bula rahe hai jaaiye." Aayat scold both of them and Saniya quitely sit beside Halima.