Chapter 39

Yasin held Aayat's hand as he come and stand beside her...Aayat turn her face towards him and give him her beautiful smile for which he is crazy since their childhood.

Aayat turn her face towards him and give him her beautiful smile for which he is crazy since their childhood

Their outfits

They look at their front where Muzammil and Samra are sitting on couch placed on the stage smiling beautifully to guest who are congratulating them as they got nikahfied just a hour ago.

"Our Nikah was so different na Yasi...Hume pata bhi nahi tha that we will be nikahfied in next week." Aayat told him holding his arm and he look at her and smile.

"Haa mujhe bhi kaha pata tha ke Mai India aate hi apni engagement attend karunga

"Haa mujhe bhi kaha pata tha ke Mai India aate hi apni engagement attend karunga." Yasin said while chuckling.

"But that was so beautiful na." She said looking at him and he placed his one hand on her hand whih is around his arm.

"Uhmm that is still beautiful." He said making her formed a blushing smile and he entwine their hands making her smike more.

"We will be always like this right?" She asked looking at him and lean towards her.

"Ofcourse meri jaan." He whisper in her ear while brushing his lips on her ear as she is not wearing her hijaab but her dupatta is on her head.

"Ahem ahem." Saniya cough as she is standing beside Aayat.

"Aagayi mere romance ki dushman." Yasin groan receiving a glare from Saniya and giggles from Aayat.

"Vo kya hai na bhai...Ye family function hai aur aap yaha bhi apni beshrami slash romance shuru kar denge tou sab yahi bolenge ke---" Saniya trailed off as Yasin cut her.

"Ke ye apni begum se bohot pyaar karta hai...awwww he is so romantic." Yasin did the mimickry of girls and Aayat hit his shoulder playfully and Saniya narrow her eyes at him.

"Srsly bhai aapka kuch nahi ho sakta." Saniya growled at him shaking her head in disbelief.

"Obio ho sakta hai ...bohot kuch ho sakta hai aur hoga bhi tu bas dekhti rahiyo." He told her while smacking her head and left from there.