Chapter 28

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu my readers.

How r u all?

And congratulations to me as this book cross 2k views and 500 votes.

I got to know most of the people don't understand Urdu so I will try to write the chapter in Maximum English.

But trust me Urdu has magic in itself.

Agree?

And yaa as usual ignore spelling mistakes and No proof reading.

Chapter is unedited.

Enjoy reading :)

__________________________

Hadith ;

The prophet (peace be upon him) forbade tattooing.

Sahih-Al bukhari 5944

_________________________

Aayah ;

(

credit goes to wattpad writer..., sorry I forgot name but yaa I got it so I post it )
________________________

Yasin and Aayat reached Paris and right now resting in their room, in each other embrace as Aayat is being lazy so they decide to rest half of the day.

"Aayat." Yasin called her as she is digging in his neck and roaming her fingers in his beard , sitting on his lap on bed.

"Hmm." She hmm ruffling his beard softly.

"Did sani force something like that ?"he asked her caressing her messy hairs.

"Nope." Aayat shyly mumble in his neck.

"Ok so hum ready ho jaye...its evening now." Yasin asked her and she nodded.

"But hum kaha jayenge?" She asked still being in his lap.

"First kahi khane chalte hai , uske baad streets par chalte hai..ok?" He asked and she nodded.

Aayat get down from bed and went in washroom....she on the shower and drenched herself in the warm water relaxing herself....she smugged the body wash on her body and she went in relaxing mode....after a long shower she step out from shower cabinet and search her towel but she didn't find any and slapped her forhead as she remember she didn't bring her clothes and other stuff and she bit her lip.

"Aayat you are such a dumb...how can you forgot your clothes outside." Aayat scold herself and look here and there.

She found a large cabinet and open it only to find a mid thigh bath robe and she literally cursed herself.

She usually wears bathrobe but they are ankle length and here....she thought to ask Yasin but he will tease her for sure and she determine herself and clad her naked frame in that short bathrobe and look herself in mirror and she went red.