Chapter 14

Halima is sitting in the living room after offering her asar salah and Saniya is descending down the stairs and was about to sat beside Halima but the door bell rang and saniya ran towards door thinking its to be her father.

"As salamu alaikum aayu darling." Saniya hug Aayat tightly on the door only and aayat greet her back in hug only and Halima get up from the sofa as soon as she hear the name of aayat and came near door and slap saniya's arms and she shriek and broke the hug with Aayat.

"Ammi" Saniya whinned.

"Kya ammi?....arey usey andar tou aane do....she must be tired." Halima siad glaring at her.

"Come habibi." Halima called Aayat inside and she come inside by mumbling bismillah.

"Come habibi." Saniya mimick like Halima and she glare at her and Was about to say something but Aayat greet her handling the situation.

"As salamu alaikum ammi." Aayat greet her removing her niqaab and Halima smile.

"Wa alaikum as salam sweetheart." Halima greet her kissing her forhead.

"And you little crazy girl start calling her bhabhi or else I will beat you with spatula." Halima scold Saniya and she makes an crying face.

"Common ammi bhabhi looks so old and Aayat and me are of same age so how can I called her bhabhi....stop being the desi khadoos saas (traditional irritating mother in law.)" Saniya said and halima huff.

"Ammi sani is right.....am ok with her kinky nicknames other than bhabhi plz." Aayat told Halima and saniya hug her and show her tongue to halima.

"Ladies!!!!! " yasin exclaim coming in home with the bag and the trio look at him "I am also here shower some love on me too." Yasin complaint and Halima went towards him.

"Hay mera beta...As salamu alaikum ammi ki jaan." Halima greet her son with a hug and kiss on his forhead.

"Wa alaikum as salam Yasin ki jaan." Yasin too greet back in his tone and kiss her cover head.

"How are you ammi?" Yasin asked his mother and she mumble Alhmadulillah.

"Wont you asked me how I am?" Yasin complaint to his mother and she nodded in no and Yasin whinned with why.

"Bcoz my daughter is there to handle you big boy." Halima winked at him and he along with Aayat blushed.

"Awwwww so cute!!!" Saniya awwww at them.

"What's so cute?" Ashfaq said entering in house as he come from masjid.

"Vo abbu Aayat and bhai were bl---" saniya was about to continue but Aayat palm her lips and greet Ashfaq which he greet back with secured kiss on her head.

"As salamu alaikum abbu." Yasin said and ashfaq hug him greeting him back.

"As salamu alaikum abbu jaani." Saniya shout and hug her father tightly.

"Wa alaikum as salam abbu ki princess." Ashfaq greet her back while giggling.

"This girl na am telling you." Halima cursed saniya while handing coffee to Aayat which the maid just place on table.

"Ammi stop cursing me every now and then ....jab aap bhai se apna pyaar share kar rahi thi tab maine disturb kiya nai na tou why you are disturbing me and abbu." Saniya scold her ammi and Halima rised her hands in surrendering "what?...aur aap is bhabhi wale baat pe bhi mujhe glare karte rahte ho." Saniya huffed and All giggle.

"What bhabhi thing?" Ashfaq asked kissing saniya's hijaab clad head.

"Abbu ammi is saying to call Aayat as bhabhi ....but abbu we both are besties...wont it look odd in calling her bhabhi." Saniya explain her father.