Chapter 8

As salamu alikum my lovely readers.

Here is the surprise.

Verrrrrrryyyyyy early update ri8?

I had write this update today only after coming from schl so show some daya (mercy) on me.

Whassup?

2300+ words.

Small nai but long likh ke bhi I didn't get expected response.

Kindly ignore mistakes bcoz I wrote it fast.

Do vote, cmmnt and follow me.

And if you find any mistake plz tell me by commenting there as inline cmmnt or pm me or in cmmnt box.

Enjoy reading :)

______________________

Yasin get down from the car and make his way towards Aayat's side and open car door and forward his palm....Aayat look at him then his hand and place her palm in his and get down from the car and yasin hold her lahenga as her one hand is entwine with him and other one she is holding Quran, they walk to villa where everyone is standing in door step.

They stood at door and everyone is awwwing on their entwined hands so Aayat freed her hand from him with flushed face and she hear giggles and soon Saniya came with tray which consisit one small bowl.

Halima take the tray from saniya and take spoonfull sheerkurma and Forwarded near Aayat's lips and Aayat drink it and she got to know its sheerkurma and Halima make drink Yasin too and halima kiss Aayat's forhead and said "welcome in our family habibi and now you have to make this villa as home." And everyone giggle understanding her quotes and Aayat blush and mutter a small In sha Allah in herself but everyone read her lip sync and Yasin stood their confused as for him its already home but nonethless he get in as halima Let them in and Saniya took the Quran from her and place that in Yasin's room.

Yasin and Aayat came and sat in the living room and Everyone is making Aayat comfortable and finally she smile bcoz of saniya and eveyone bless their bond and yasin too smile seeing his baby sis and begum sahiba enjoying.

After half hour or so Aayat and ladies are sitting in living room and males are in other side of living room enjoying their own time.

Saniya notice Aayat is getting uncomfortable bcoz of tiredness so she ask halima.

"Ammi mai Aayat ko room me le jao? .....I think she is tired." Saniya told halima and halima nodded and get up from her seat and went near Aayat and buzz her head and told her to go with saniya.

Saniya help aayat to get up and left towards Yasin's room.

__________________

Aayat and saniya reach Yasin's room and saniya open the door and aayat for the first time enter in Yasin's room.