Chapter 3

Yasin :

Its been 3 days since my exam is over and am relaxing now as after 2 weeks am leaving for Dubai for my higher studies and learning business and my flight is after 2 days Aayat's birthday....its been 2 months since we came from her home but the taste of delicious food made by her is still on my taste buds....I so wish to kiss her magical hands but I will do that once am settle and make her my zawja (wife) ..... she was looking so beautiful in her navy blue suit I know she wore that bcoz Navy blue is my favourite colour...bcoz I rarely see her in casuals bcoz in clg I saw her but in abaya and sometimes just in niqaab and I love her more in niqaab bcoz I got to see her hazel eyes bcoz I love her eyes ....I also knew that the shahi kheer she specially made that for me....we love each other more than anything but we want each other in halaal way....I so wanted to marry her as soon as possible but she also has her studies....once I will come back she will be graduate and I will ask for her hand from her father and will marry her In sha Allah....a day after tomorrow she is coming here in my home bcoz mom has invited shaikh family for a lunch as our ( saniya, yasin, Aayat) semester are over so we are free.

My trance broke as my phone beeped I take it out and saw a msg on group from my friends they are planning about outing today evening after asar so I agree and its alrady afternoon and just I had offer my zuhur salah...after deciding the location I off my phone but again open it and open my gallery after unlocking it and open her one and only pic which I have that too in niqaab...

after deciding the location I off my phone but again open it and open my gallery after unlocking it and open her one and only pic which I have that too in niqaab

I zoom the pic and start staring her eyes.

I never get tired staring at her eyes.

I so wanted to kiss her eyes.

I will do this too when I will marry her In sha Allah.

This pic I had click two years ago when we are gather for a relatives function and she is coming towards saniya who is standing beside me.

Staring at her pic my eyes fall in top of the screen and I realise its almost asar adhaan time and I blushed thinking that I was staring at my phone aka her eyes since more than 3 hours.

I got up and made my way into washroom and got fresh and when I came out I hear adhaan being called so I recite adhaan in my heart and after that made my way downstairs and saw abbu is also coming out from his room and we saw each other and I reach towards him and he patted my back smilingly and I smile back and we both move towards mosque.

Me and abbu came from mosque after offering asar namaz and I inform him about my outing and he nodded and once we reach home we saw ammi and saniya is drinking tea so we also join them and I infrom them too and saniya complaint that she also wants too go on outing and ammi agree so she called Aayat and inform her but seeing her face I think Aayat decline but within seconds a smile came on saniya's face and she happily cut the call and told me to get ready and drop her to Aayat's house I nodded and we both make our way towards our respective room for getting ready.