Chapter 24

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu lovelies!!!

Whassup?

Hows the new cover?

Nice ri8?

Cover credit goes to _PrincessRapunzel_

Tysm ruks baby, for the amazing cover  :)

No proof reading.

Enjoy reading :)

_________________________

Hadith ;

__________________________

Aayah ;

____________________________

Aayat ;

I came in room and saw Yasin is sitting on the couch doing something in his laptop.....I look at him for a moment and went in closet and start arranging it by unpacking our luggage also..while placing my Frocks in coupboard I felt two arms wrapping around my waist and I startle but soon composed myself bcoz he placed his chin on my shoulder, slightly rubbing his beard on my shoulder and it causing little tickling on my shoulder blade and side neck and he uncovered my head from my dupatta and start playing with my earing by his nose.

"What happened?....why so silent?" he asked me and I look at him and nodded in no.

"Nothing." I said and continue my work with his sweet tortures going on my upper body.

"Hey feeling better now?" He suddenly asked me turning towards him.

"Haa....am feeling good." I said and was about to turn but he held my wrist and drag me to couch of closet and make me sat on it.

"Sit here quitely and passed me the clothes." He said and I nodded while hanging clothes on hanger and passing it to him and he is hanging them in coupboard.

"Waise har kaam par tou Saniya ko saath leti ho, aaj kya hua?....where is she?" He asked closing the door of coupboard.

"She is in her room." I answered shortly and he nodded.