Chapter 26

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu readers!!!

How are you all?

No proof reading.

So kindly ignore mistakes but you can help me with the mistakes by doing inline cmmnts infront of that and I will use that cmmnts at the time of editing.

Enjoy reading :)

__________________________

Hadith ;

_________________________

Aayah ;

_________________________

Yasin ;

I came in bedroom and saw Aayat and Saniya is stuffing the clothes in bags.

Yes after 2 days me and Aayat is going to switzerland and then paris for our actual honeymoon for 2 weeks.

I came and sat beside Saniya as she is packing Aayat's clothes in bag.

I start cheking her bag and Saniya hit my hand.

"Bhaiyu what are you doing?...saari packing kharab kar rahe ho." Saniya scold me but I shrug.

"Is baar kuch aisa waisa pack kiya na tou thappad lagaoonga.,, she is uncomfortable." I scold Saniya pointing towards Aayat atlast.

Who is blushinh ofcourse.

"Hawww....bhai maine vo aapke liye kiya tha and now you are scolding me." Saniya flatter and I shrug.

"But sani thanks for that FAVOUR." I thank Saniya and she smirk and we look at Aayat who's cheeks start matching with the bedsheets.

"Most welcome bhaiyu." Saniya blink her eyes couple of times and we high fi.

"Besharam." Aayat mumble looking at us and start passing her jewelleries to Aayat.

"Oye bangles liye?" I asked Aayat and she nodded still doing her work and I can hear the tingling sound of her Purple bangles which she is wearing matching with her suit.