Chapter 46

#unedited.

Yasin wrapped his arm on Aayat's 5 months baby bump as she stood infront of the mirror checking the dresses for tomorrow's Muzzamil and Samra's anniversary function.

"Why so grumpy begum?" Yasin asked her keeping his chin on Aayat's shoulder.

"Bcoz am unable to find a P.R.O.P.E.R dress for myself." Aayat mutter while gritting her teeths making Yasin sigh.

Since her pregnancy she is having severe awful mood swings as sometimes she is all okay...sometimes she becomes Besharam ....sometimes she becomes grumpy and sometimes all in one.

Now she has gained weight and so many changes Yasin has seen in her body and he finds her more beautiful but Aayat sometimes nagged about it.

Ahhhh mood swings!!!!

"And why so?...You have so many beautiful dresses no?" Yasin asked her and she throw the dress on chair and turn in his arms with a helpless look and he put the hair strand under her hijaab as they were peeking from it.

"I have so mamy beautiful dresses but they...Vo mujhe tight ho jate hai...I told you am getting fat." Aayat slurred in a crying meow tone and it looks so cute on her face along with her antics that Yasin don't control for taking a peck of her lips.

Cute / childish mood swings?

"Who told you?....You are not fat....its just you are nourishing our child in your womb so It looks big....aise nahi kahte begum." He said to her while sucking the lone tear drop which just drop from her eyes.

"No Sani always tease me....And you, You also don't love me bcoz I am getting fat." Aayat said and broke in hysterical cries and Yasin close his eyes.

"No My love....Sani ko mai dekh lunga and Who told you I don't love you...You know right I love you so much and phir bhi?" He said cupping her face wiping the tears and Aayat sniff and Yasin peck of her red nose.

"Then why don't you love me?...Did you know its been so long you have make love to me?" Aayat said while sniffing making Yasin smile.

Hormonal mood swings!!!

"Ohhh so thats the reason?" He asked and she nodded still sniffing.

"I know am getting fat thats why you don't love me anymore." She mumble and Yasin rolled his eyes.

"Its not like that you know right It can harm baby...And a day before yesterday tou I make love to you and you know right You look so irresstible like this that I want to love you like every moment but It can harm our baby and you want that?" Yasin asked her caressing her head over her hijaab and she sniff shaking jer head and rest her head on his shoulder and he held her tight in his arms but groan as her baby bump not letting them to hug properly so they are living in side hug zone.

"Yasin?" Aayat called him and he hmmed buzzing her head over her hijaab.

"I want ice cream." Aayat said with a sheepish look and Yasin sigh.

I will die with this mood swings"  Yasin thought.

"Ok which flavour?" He asked her and she think for 5 minutes and then shrug not knowing and he make her sit on bed.

"Sit here I'll just come ok!" He told her and left downstairs and within 5 minutes came with 2 bowls of Vanilla ice cream and strawberry ice cream.

Halima has filled every little littlw things of Aayat's choice coz she knows the needs of pregnant lady.

"Chocolate nahi tha?" Aayat asked him as soon as Yasin sat beside her and give her the bowls to choose and she choose strawberry flavour.

"Chocolate or Chocolate ice cream?" Yasin asked her in a loving tone and she bite her lip.