Chapter 41

Yasin look at her who is finding difficult to smile...he look at her carefully who is blinking her eyes and atlast she rolled her eyes and fall on ground and he yell her name "Aayat!!"

Listening to his yell Halima with a jerk turn and saw Aayat falling down and Yasin is running down from stairs...she stood up and ran towards her and Saniya also come out from kitchen listening to Yasin's scream.

"Aayat, Aayat. " Yasin put Aayat's head in his lap and start patting her cheeks.

"Saniya bring the water." Halima told Saniya who is sitting beside Yasin.

Saniya went and bring the water and Halima sprinkle water Aayat's face but she don't even flinched making them worried.

"Bhai lets take her to hospital." Saniya said and Yasin nodded with tensed face and Halima went inside her room. "You and ammi go...I will come in few minutes locking the house." Saniya mumble seeing Halima coming out from her room with her abaya.

Yasin take Aayat in his arms and ran out and Halima also walking out wearing her abaya while walking...she wore her hijaab and sit in the backseat and Yasin made Aayat lay down in backseat and Halima keep her head in her lap and Yasin start the car and Saniya wipe her moist eyes and went inside the house.

__________________

"Yasin." Yasin turn around listening to Ashfaq's call. "Kya kaha Doctor ne?" And Yasin nodded in no.

"Abhi tak kuch nahi kaha hai." He just simply answered seeing all the ladies worried sitting on Hospital benches while Usman is standing beside the bench worried for his princess.

"Sab thik hoga...dua karo." Ashfaq told him patting his back and Yasin nodded still disturbed.

Ashfaq made Yasin sit on bench as he is just walking back and fro looking at the room door in which His love is lying there unconcious.

"Mr.Khan." The doctor called for Yasin as she came out from the room and all rushed to her.

"How..how is my wife?...she is fine right?" Yasin asked her gulping his worries.

"Your wife is very weak but she will be fine and am sorry I can't save your baby." The doctor blast the bomb on their hands and Yasin stumble a little and Usman held his shoulder as he was standing behind him.

"Ba--baby?" Saniya mumble amd the doctor look at her.

"Yes she was 2 weeks pregnant and she suffers from miscarriage coz her water bag can't handle the blood pressure and the blood got discharge heavily and it flows the knot with it which is possible in first time pregnancy and morever 2 weeks are very early to know about pregnancy....she needs love and support...plz take care of her...excuse me." The doctor give them information and all are just shock on their places.

Ladies start crying silently but both the fathers control themselves and Yasin is just stood numb in his place....Usman has held him thats why he is standing or else he had fallen on ground.

"Aap log patient se mil sakte hai." Nurse came out and inform them and left from there and Zainab and Halima just barged in the room.

Saniya took steps to go in room but look at Yasin who is numb ...she gulp the tears and went inside after Usman.

Ashfaq look at his son who is still standing numb in his place.., he walked towards him and pat his shoulder and hug him tightly giving him all the support he need.

"My ba--baby...Our Baby..We--we just lost our baby abbu..how ...how can I face her that--we loss--we were gon--gonna be parents.-" Yasin just mumble with moist eyes and Ashfaq caress his back controlling himself.