Chapter 25

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu jaanis!!!

How are you all?

Update is here.

No proof reading so you will faced lot of grammatical mistakes along with spelling mistakes so kindly ignore it.

Enjoy reading :)

_________________________

Hadith ;

________________________

Aayah ;

________________________

Aayat is sitting on the bed resting her head and back on headboard and eyes fixed on her man who is offering tahajud salah.

She is noticing his each and every lip moment and she can easily know which verses he is reciting.

She lower her gaze as Yasin came to her after making dua.

"Don't you know begum , ke namaz me kisi ko disturb nahi karte," yasin whispered in her ears and she turn pink bcoz of caught.

"Hmmm...dekh raha pichle kuch dino se, namaz me sirf ghurte hi rahti ho...chal kya raha hai iss chotu dimaag me?" Yasn said sitting beside her and she did her favourite job of hiding in his chest and playfully hit his chest when he said chotu dimaag.

"Kuch nai." Aayat mumble in his chest and he made her look up.

"Jhoot ni bolna... dekh raha hu mai tumhe ....jabse hum kerala se aaye hai, you are looking worried...kya baat hai meri jaan."yasin said softly and she looked at him.

"Aur ek baar kuch nai bola na tou mai thappad lagaoonga." Yasin scold her when she open her mouth to say her kuch nai.

"Daatein (scold) tou ni." Aayat said with a cute yet heart melting pout.

"Ok so batao phir ni datoonga." Yasin said taking her in his lap.

"Kya batao?" Aayat asked innocently and he sigh.