Chapter 9

As salamu alaikum lovelies.

No proof reading so kindly ignorw mistakes.

And if u find any mistake comment infront it, that ok?

______________________

Yasin ;

I open my eyes as the alarm start ringing and I felt weight on my chest so I look down and found my love, my wife is sleeping peacefully on my heart.

Ya Allah I still can't believe she is my wife now.

My zawja, my begum.

She is looking so beautiful in her sleep.

It is also one of my dream to admire her when she was asleep.

I admire her peaceful face and I was about to caress her face but the alarm start ringing again and I tried to off it, so I move as the alarm is on Aayat's side.

As soon as I move Aayat open her sleepy eyes and blink them cutely and her eyes fell on me as I am already looking at her and her eyes went wide and she look at our position and turn red and she tried to come out of my grip but forgot about leaving her.

"As salamu alaikum begum sahiba." I greet her and she look at me and replied in mewed tone.

I hug her more tightly and unwrap her hijab from her head and she look at me and I uncover her head but never remove that from her body and I start nuzzling in her beautiful hairs.

I didn't knew my love have these pretty long hairs.

I felt Aayat fisting my tshirt in her fist as I kissed her neck and I again start nuzzling in her hairs.

After 15 minutes or so alarm start ringing and I groan and Aayat leave my tshirt and sat on the bed and off the alarm and cover her head with the hijab and I noticed her every action.

She look at me and then the watch and got up from the bed and before I can catch her she ran in washroom and lock the door and I ruffle my hairs.

After 15 minutes she came out from washroom looking fresh and her face is wet means she did wudhu and I told her to wait for me and I ran in washroom after 10 minutes I came out and saw there are two prayer mats placed infront of kiblah in corner of the room and she is sitting on her prayer mat doing dhikr and one prayer mat is ahead of her where I went and stood on it and she saw me and she got up and I start tahjood salah, after offering salah we did sujood of shukran and start doing dhikr and this time I want her beside me so I look back at her and she is reciting tasbih on her fingers and she look at me and I motion her to come and sit beside me and she nodded and she get up and went near shelf where the Quran is placed which she brought with her last night and came and sit beside me on her prayer mat which I set beside me and she handed me the Quran and I start reading it and she is listening to the surahs while resting her head on my shoulder....after reading surah Yasin and few Aayaat I close the Quran and blew on her and after kissing it I got up and place that in shelf and I sat in my place and side hug her and we start reciting tasbih in each other arms.

Soon we heared the voice of adhaan from near by masjid and we listen it and I was about to stand on prayer mat but Aayat stop me.

"Aap jao, am fine." Aayat said and I smile.

"Pakka mai jao?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Pakka" she mumble and I kiss her forhead and left the room.

___________________

I came down and abbu came out from his room and we both greet each other and went to masjid and offer our salah.