Chapter 16

Hadith ;

Start your day with surah~Yasin and end with surah~mulk.

________________________

Aayat ;

I stirred in my sleep and open my eyes with great difficulty as am still sleepy but the cold breeze didn't let me sleep and i saw the cute site of my husband.

He is looking so cute while sleeping...his lips are parted a little as he takes soothing breaths and this lips which had ravish me last night.

And thinking about last night I turn pink and slowly slipped from his grip and sat up holding the duvet near my chest and I sigh as am sore now...I look around and saw his tshirt is beside my bed side....I bent a little and clad his tshirt on my naked frame and slowly got up and make my way in washroom.

I finish my morning routine and took ghusl and draped myself in bathrobe and wrap a towel around my hairs and came out from washroom and saw Yasin is sitting on the bed resting his head and back on the headboard with closed eyes and duvet is covering him till his waist.

I turn red seeing his bare chest and before he can catch me I ran in closet and get dressed up in smiple brown and biscuit anarkali and came out from closet and saw Yasin is not in bed and water is running in washroom means he is in shower.

I wipe my hairs and comb them and I start cleaning the floor which is filled with the clothes....I blush while picking them and after that I change the bedsheets and am stuffing the pillows in covers when I felt two warm hands circling around my waist and I smile feeling his touch and I drag him in vanity and make him sit on dressing chair as I know he will wet my face with his hairs and as I pull his towel around his neck he make grumpy face and I wipe his hairs giggling on his grumpy face.

While wiping his hairs I saw the nail marks on his shoulder and back and I start feeling guilty cause I remember the nail art I have done on his body last night.

Seeing me lost Yasin look up from the mirror and saw my gaze is fixed on his back and my eyes are moist...I hear him sigh and he pull me infront of him and make me sit on his towel clad lap and he caress my cheeks and whisper "what happened?"

"I am sorry." I whisper lowly and I am ready to cry.

"And may I know why?" He asked softly still caressing my cheeks.

" bcoz of my nail marks you are hurt." I said innocently and he smile.

"Is wajah se sorry ho?" And I nodded and he continued" then don't be" and I look at him with my innocent face.

"Agar tum iske liye sorry bolungi so I am also sorry." He said and I look at him confused.

"Ye iske liye am also sorry." He said while sliding the sleeves of my shoulder and I saw his sucking marks and bites.

"But they don't hurt,  this is your love." I told him immediately.

A little lie they do pain but not that much.

"So they also don't hurt, this is also your love." He said indicating the nail marks and doing mimickry of me and I pout and he peck that and I smile.

"Chodiye na mai ointment laga deti hu." I told him and he leave me and I took the first aid from the drawer of dressing table and put ointment on that marks and he hissed at one point and I am ready to cry but I gulped and after that he went to change his clothes and I make my way in washroom for making ablution.

I came out and Yasin also come out in same time so I asked him to do the ablution as we have less time for tahajud salah.

I lay the prayer rugs and sat on mine a little behind of his rug as wife has to stand behind husbanf while offering salah and I am very lucky that he takes the imaam ship in tahajud salah and I got the honour of this prayer through out the day.