Chapter 47

#unedited.

Yasin is pacing through the corridor infront of labour room where Aayat is screaming her lungs out in that unbearable pain and Other family members are sitting on benches where Halima and Zainab are reciting Tasbihs and Usman and Ashfaq are sitting silently with lost gazes.

Suddenly they all hear a crying voice of baby and everyone smile...Halima wipe her tears and stood up and went towards Yasin who is standing numb in his place....After sometime the Doctor came out and all rushed to her.

"Congratulations Mr.Khan you are the father of a cute little baby girl....Mubarak ho." Doctoe inform Yasin and All mutter Thounsands of Alhamdulillah.

"Doct--or how is my w--wife and my bab--baby?" Yasin asked her and the doctor smile.

"Your wife and baby is perfectly fine." The doctor told him and he smile.

"Can I see her." Yasin asked her and she nodded.

"Yes we are shifting her in the room then you can see her." Doctor said and took her leave.

All hug Yasin and they saw Ashfaq is inserting a little bundle of notes in hospital zakat's peti (charity box.) And after that all congratulate each other.

After few minutes Yasin entered in the room and saw Aayat who is sleeping peacefully with a drip attached to her hand....Yasin took steps towards her and sit beside her on the stool and start gazing at her pretty face which yells peace.

He caress her hairs and Kiss her forhead pouring all his love in that one simple yet Long kiss and he back out and saw Aayat is fluttering her eye lids and within second she is opening her tired eyes but a small beautiful smile is dancing on her lips.

"You okay?" He asked her and she sigh and nodded in Yes.

"Yasin?" Aayat called him as he entwine their fingers and kissing her knuckles.

"Hmm." He just hmmed.

"Ba--Baby?" Aayat asked him with a little hesistant and he smile and caress her cheeks.

"Its girl and She has been taken in nursery for the check up...Don't worry." Yasin told her and she smile.

"Thank you!!" He told her with moist eyes and she shake her head and lift their entwined hands to her lips and peck his long fingers which are entagled with her.

And that moment only the door knock and Yasin permit them and A nurse came to them with their baby girl and Yasin stood up from the Stool and gaze at her and the nurse forward the baby to him and he look at Aayat and she nodded in yes but he seems hesistate.

"Yasin kuch nahi hoga?...You are tou expert in handling kids tou ab." Aayat told him and he caress his nape and the nurse press her lips together to stop from smiling.

"I know but I Don't know why am I scared?" He said and finally forward his hands and the nurse give him the baby too which he take it and went awww at the cute face infront of him.