Chapter 32

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu jaanis!!!

How r u all?

Plzzzzzzzzz ignore the spelling mistakes.

Plzzzzz read the note below the chapter.

Enjoy reading :)

____________________________

Hadith ;

Allah's messanger (be peace upon him) said : " every intoxicants in Islaam in forbidden."

(Sahih muslim, vol.3, hadith 4962.)

_____________________

Aayah ;

And women of purity are for men of purity and men of purity are for women of purity.

(Surah-An-nur 24:26)

_______________________

Aayat came out from washroom and saw Yasin is sittung on bed with closed eyes...she smile and walked towards him and caress his beard and he without opening his eyes , leans towards her and hug her stomach and nuzzle there and she chuckle and run her fingers in his thick black hairs and she felt his lisp curving.

"Suniye, chaliye wudu kar lijiye...its 4:30 now." Aayat said running her fingers in her hairs and he look at her with sleepy eyes.

"Uthey bhi." She said and he nodded and went in washroom.

When he came out he saw Aayat is sitting on her prayer mat recitinh tasbih and he walked towards her and seeing him she also stood up and he lead the tahajud salah and they complete their salah and after salah Aayat recite surah-Yasin and he listen to her by placing his chin on her head.

Aayat completed her reciting and he took her in his arms and they both are enjoying the silence and soon Fajr adhaan being called and Yasin went in mosque and After coming back he slept in Aayat's lap and when he sleep, Aayat gets ready and went downstairs to prepare breakfast....as she went in kitchen, she saw Halima is kneeding the dough and Aayat greet her and start making the Brealfast and soom Saniya join them and they enjoyed their lady time.

_____________________

At 8:30 am Aayat went in her room and saw Yasin is buttoning his last button of shirt and he turn to the voice of door and saw Aayat is standing there.

"Don't you think, nowadays you don't give me your time." Yasin said buttoning his wrist shirt.

"Accha, but mai tou nashta bana rahi thi." Aayat said innocently.

"Tou ban gaya?" And she nodded and come towards him and he smile.

"Tou ab yahi raho, mere pass." He said holding her waist and she sensed his besharmi.

"Koi zarurat nahi, time dekhiye...apko abhi ready hona hai, nashta karna hai aur --" but Yasin cut her.

"Aur meri kiss bhi pending hai." He said with a heart taking smirk and she frown.

"What?...why so frowns?...forgot , you didn't give me my morning dose." She said and she widen her eyes at his demand.

"Such a besharam you are....abhi time dekhiye aur apko apki kiss ki pari hai.....chodein mujhe." She said wriggling in his arms while he tighten his hold on her.

"Yasin leave me." She told him while wriggling in his arms.

"Not before this." He said and press his rough lips on her soft ones and suck them as his life is depend on it.