Chapter 44

Aayat ;

I open my eyes as the sunrays are hitting straight on my face from window...I supress a yawned somehow and I was about to get up but I just can't bcoz My gaze has fell on Yasin who is sleeping so cutely taking my heart away from me which is already on his name.

I supress a yawned somehow and I was about to get up but I just can't bcoz My gaze has fell on Yasin who is sleeping so cutely taking my heart away from me which is already on his name

I caress his beard, running my fingers in it and he snuggle in my palm making me smile....After few minutes I saw its 8 of the morning so I pick the bathrobe which is lying on the floor just beside the bed and wore that and covered his body with the duvet and left for washroom not before closing the curtains.

I stood under the shower and let the warm water drench my hairs and moments from last evening roam in my mind making me blush and I massaged my scalp with my rose shampoo and after rinsing it I apply body wash on all over my body and after washing myself I kept standing in the shower fading my tiredness and pain and gaining some strength coz my mind start playing the dreadful phase of my life.

When I opened my eyes in hospital fully dumped in pain all over my body and my stomach is hurting really worst.., one IV is attached on my right hand and a nurse is there and talking with doctor...The doctor saw me awake so she came near me and did my check up and told me to stay strong and keep patience.

Why she is talking talking like that?

What happened to me?

The doctor left the room and The nurse came forward and told me my diet coz am weak.

She told me indirectly that I lost my baby, I suffer from a miscarriage...I was 2 weeks pregnant.

And I just sat there numb and soon the nurse left me and Everyone came inside but I was least affected coz what I feel that time I just can't explain in words.

I was pregnant! !!

If I have known I would be a little careful.

How it feels to lost a baby, an unborm baby?

Ask me....its soul shuddering.

I don't know who hugged me and who not...I just sat there....But when Abbu caress my hairs sitting beside me I just leaned on him and he hide me in his chest....I wanted to cry but my tears are burried deep inside.

After sometime Abbu trjed to break the hug but I didn't bugged and he told me that Yasin...My Yasin is here and I sat on bed.

How is he?

How much he love kids..

And I didn't give him one.

I lost his baby.

Soon Yasin sit beside me and hug me and I start feeling his pain...he called me and I know he will talk to me so I told him to take me home.