Chapter 7

As salamu alaikum my muslimahs and hey my lovelies.

What's up?

Mai last week hi update kar deti but my draft part got deleted I don't how may be bcoz I log out my account.

However here is the update.

And I have wrote it two times so show some mercy on me girls.

And that update is more in words 5000+ and in emptions too that was very good and many more that was heart touching but this part is not that well bcoz I wrote it in bad mood.

But this update is also 4900 + words.

Huh *frustrated sigh*

Kindly ignore mistakes.

Enjoy reading :)

___________________________

Aayat ;

Me and Saniya fold their prayer mats after offering fajr salah and Saniya went in washroom for bath and I lied down on bed thinking about my life.

So much happen in 1 week.

My and saniya's friendship come in hill , my heartbreak and devasted state listening about my marriage, then engagement with Yasin, our eye talks, His care, His love, and i am his now.

I think about the drama which my family and friends does for our marriage.

I chuckle remembring my state and blush whenever I think of Yasin.

But Yasin?

He has just came from Dubai completing the most profitable and big project of Khan company after his intership.

He has become successful but still he have to settle here.

Will it is easy for him to handle his professional and personal life at beginning only?

I got worried about his condition.

But I thinks about myself as my mind force me to think about myself.

I am ready for this marriage?

Ofcourse I am , bcoz I love him .

But I , I am ready to spend my life with Yasin as a married couple?

His one gaze is enough for me to turn red then what will happen after our nikkah.

I am ready to submit myself, my soul to him?

I was so in my thoughts that I didn't notice saniya until she shook me a little and I saw she is sitting infront of me on bed and in her wet hairs and bathed perfume smearing around her.

she raised her eyebrows in asking what but I nodded in no with a smile and seeing my smile she sigh and smile and told me to get fresh I nodded and went in washroom and after completing my bath I step out from washroom rubbing my hairs with my pink towel and saw saniya is sitting in balcony doing something in her phone and wearing a maroon hijab on her maroon and golden patyala dress.

I came and sat in my dressing table and start rubbing my hairs and I comb them and without tying them I wore my white hijaab on my white and black mid knee length anarkali suit.

I applied a little kohl in my eyes and got up from the stool and saw saniya is entering in the room...she glance at herself in mirror and we went downstairs for breakfast.

She told me that ammi and abbu is doing their breakfast in garden as she saw them from balcony and ammi wave her to come so we went in garden and sat for breakfast and I notice the whole garden still has the lights and decoration....seeing my observation abbu said.