Chapter 30

Yasin open his eyes and found Aayat is sleeping fully hiding herself in his chest, he smile and kiss her forhead and rest his forhead on hers and he felt warm and to confirmed he check her forhead with his hand and found her burning in fever and he chek her neck, cheeks.

"Ya Allah she is burning hot." He said and  immediately order cold ice water and saw the time its showing 9:30 am request the hotel staff to arrange a doctor.

"Hey Aayat open your eyes jaan....atleast try." He said to her while checking her jaw.

Soon bell ring he open the door and take the cold water bowl and took out his one handkerchief and fold it in long strap and dip that in icy water and start putting that on her forhead and he start rubbing her hands.

"You will be fine jaan...you will ve fine," he is chanting this mantras while changing her strip.

He took another handkerchief and start wiping her face, neck and hands with cold water.

After 30 minutes he hear the bell ring and went to open the door and sigh as the doctor has come....he lead her inside and the doctor appreciate him for putting wet strips.

"There is nothing to worry...she gets cold and fever bcoz of weather so its ok now....she is exhausted and her body couldn't handle the change in weather along with the exhaustion thats why she got fever...just give her the medicines and she will be fine....I had inject her and she will be up in 30 minutes." Doctor spoke in her accent and he thanked her and ordered for food and the medicines which the doctor prescribed.

He continue putting the strips and wiping her body several time with cold water as its been past 30 minutes but she didn't open her eyes and after 10 minutes Aayat's eyes slowly open but she immediately closed them and after a little try she fully opened her tired eyes.

"Pa-pani." Aayat mumble in weakness and Yasin hurriedly filled the glass of water.

"Come." He make her sit on bed and make her drink the water.

"How are you feeling?"he asked in concerned and she nodded slowly.

"Allah my head is paining." Aayat whinned and he start pressing her head.

"Feeling better?" And she hmm.

"Doctor bata rahi thi you were exhausted , now you are feeling tired?" He asked pressing her head and she nodded in no.

"Aayat ice cream lao?." Yasin asked her in most sweetest tone and she hit his chest.

"Mazak na udaein plz." She mumble in his chest and he narrow his eyes at her,

"Itne dino se Sardi hai, laakh mana karne ke baad bhi tumhe cold drinks, ice creams chahiye tou kaise nahi ayegi bukhar." He scold her and she dig her face in his chest.

"Ab mai khala ammi se tumhari shikayat karunga....bohot ziddi ho tum." He again scold her and she nuzzle in his neck.

"Ab bas bhi karein na." She mewed in his cheek.

Yasin was about to say something but he got cut by door bell...he went and open the door and take the medicines and food from the waiter and came back to Aayat who is resting her head on headboard and her glowing face is looking dull and pale.

"Hey begum." Yasin take her in his arms and she snuggle in him." Common eat something....you have to take the medicines also." And she shake her head in his chest and he sighed.

"Are aise kaise nahi...chalo get up and eat." He make her sit straight forcefully and she glare at him but he glare back and she look down.

Awwww kitten.