Chapter 37

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu lovelies!!!!

Heyaaa long chappy ahead of 3249 words.

U guys have to give me inline cmmnts bcoz they r luv.

N I should get reward...no?

Ok so ignore the mistakes.

Unedited.

Enjoy reading :)

_______________

Yasin open his eyes as he hears the sound of alaram ringing...he rub his eyes and off the alarm and sigh and saw Aayat is sleeping on his heart and she is in deep sleep...Yasin smile seeing her and caress her cheeks smoothly for few minutes and after that peck her pouty pink lips and move back onky to find Aayat is blinking her eyes and finally she open her eyes and look at Yasin who is smiling at her and Aayat was about to smile back but she remember that she is offended with him so she turn and faced him her back and Yasin shake his head.

Yasin back hug her caging her from her stomach and keep his chin on her covered head and Aayat shudder feeling his lips on her covered ear.

"Am sorry love." Yasin said in his horse voice while nuzzling in her hijaab and Aayat stay still.

"Am sorry...plz don't be mad at me....am sorry... I know I shouldn't have shout on you....mai frustate tha aur vo frustation maine tumpe nikal di...sorry." yasin told her but Aayat didn't even turn and giving him silent treatment.

"Begum I said sorry na...plz forgive me." Yasin ask her with a pout and Aayat look at him from corner of her eyes.

"Why you were so angry?" Aayat asked him after few minutes in her cute sobbing tone and Yasin smile.

"I was so busy in back to back meetings and upar se one of the employee didn't complete his work and that carelessness would have caused to lost the important deal and bcoz of that I shout on everyone in office soo..." yasi  trailed off seeing Aayat glaring at him.

"Why you get angry so much?...hmmm?....be patience everything will be ok." Aayat told him turning around and caressing his cheek and he snuggle in her touch.

"Am sorry." Yasin again murmur and she looked away but never remove her hand.

"So bcoz of stress you will always shout on me?" She asked him with moist eyes and Yasin gulp the guilt.

"Nooo....I won't ....I promise....but if I didn't pick your calls so you have to understand that am busy...ok?" He told her caressing her cheeks and she bobbed her head cutely.

"You forgave me?" Yasin asked her and she nodded with a small smile.

"Am really sorry." Yasin again told her holding her hand which is resting on his cheek.

"Its ok.....I sholud have understand that you were busy...am sorry too" She said pecking his nose tip and he smile nodding his head at no and peck her temple.

"Chalo lets get up and pray tahajud as its getting late." Yasin said getting up and Aayat bite her lower lip.

"Aayat wake up." He again said but Aayat look at him with an embrassing face.

"Vo vo I can--can't pr--ay." Aayat told him with lot of fumbles and he make a confused face and his gaze fell on the calendar kept on bed side table and he widen his eyes and look at her who is  still lying on bed with an red face.

Yasin always note her dates in his mind to avoid the awkward situation as Aayat always gets embrassed to share it with him so he notes the dates but since past days he has been really busy and that leads him to forget about her date.