Chapter 22

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu lovelies!!!

How are you all?

Enjoy reading :)

________________________

Hadith ;

________________________

Aayah ;

__________________________

Yasin came out of washroom and saw the bedroom is empty so he wore his clothes and came out of room and he saw Aayat is in kitchen with her back facing him....he went and back hug her and she startle but sensing his touch she become normal and smile at his handsome face.

"Kya bana rahi ho begum?" He asked keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"Coffee." She said adding the coffee in boiling milk.

"Hmm." He hmmed and doing sweet tortures to her like resting his chin on her shoulder and nuzzling his faxe in her neck along with plauing with her jhumkis and her giggles are filling the kitchen.

"Hmm here." She hand him his Coffee and took her and they both went in the narrow balcony.

"This is so peaceful." Aayat said sipping her coffee in his arms seeing the greenery around the house.

"Indeed....shafiq bhai ne hi ye place bataya as this house and the beach is his friend." Yasin told her and she nodded.

"Thank you for bringing me here....its just amazing." She thanked him and he nodded to her kissing her covered head and resting his chin on it.

"Coffee khatam kar lete hai then we will go our outing." Yasin said and Aayat nodded and went in kitchen taking their cups.

"Begum leave it....go get ready." Yasin told her as he saw she is washing the mug and utensils.

"Hogaya bas." She said closing the tap and after arranging the mugs and other dishes she clean the cleaned kitchen and went in room and came out in minutes after getting ready in her Black and grey abaya and a beautiful grey hijaab around her head and black niqaab covering her face.