Chapter 23

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi  wa barakatuhu lovelies.

How r u all?

No proof reading.

Enjoy reading :)

______________________________

Hadith ;

_______________________________

Aayah ;

________________________________

Aayat is lying on bed and Yasin is digging his face in her crook of neck more and more which caused Aayat to open her eyes and saw Yasin is sleeping with frowns on his forhead.

Suddenly she felt so guilty for troubling him whole day and she with eased and gentle touch caressed his forhead disappearing his frowns and she felt his lips curving against her skin and she also smile and hug him more while massaging his scalp and kissing his hairs.

Aayat look at the side table and saw its 8 of the night and they had fall asleep after asar and she cursed herself bcoz of her Yasin missed his magribh salah....she start waking him up unwillingly.

"Suniye." She ruffle his hairs and he didn't even budge.

"Suniye." she shook him and he purred in her neck.

"Suniye Yasin get up....its 8 of the night." She said hugging him more and he finally hummed.

"Yasin get up na....you missed your magribh salah." She said and he dig himself more and more in her.

"I offered my magribh salah. " he whispered in his sleepy voice.

"Ok." And she felt him digging more and more in her and he tangles their legs together and literally wrap his lag around her waist and kiss her neck passionately and he pressed her waist and while doing this Aayat felt pain but she control her scream and he again dig his fingers in her waist and this time she shout.

"Yasin." She shout and he look at her with a jerk.

"Sorry." Both said in unision and look at each other.