Chapter 40

After 2 months .

Yasin turn his head and saw her who is unpacking his luggage as he came yesterday at noon from business trip.

He sigh and walked towards her and back hug her and start nuzzling his nose in her neck droping butterfly kisses on her beautiful neck.

"Yasin." She moaned as he suck her sweet spot just below her throat.

"Hmmm." He drag his hmmed still busy in his romace.

"Mujhe kaam karne de plz." She told him while turning in his arms and pushing him back.

"Tum ne mujhe push kiya?...itni taqat aayi kaha se?" He asked her cheekily while keeping his hand on his waist and she narrow her eyes at him.

"Ohh I see...You are getting interested in our you know jamming thats why you are getting energy....thats why last night also you were all co-operating as well as moaning sexily and ----" He smirk at her who widen her eyes and palmed his lips.

"Yasin." She drag his name as giving him warning to stop and blushing hard.

Yasin held her palm and remove it from his lips and kiss her fingers and held her by her waist.

"Cmmon begum its 4 months to our wedding and still you blush like a newly wedded bride." Yasin coaxed her while caressing her hairs and she look at him.

"Don't complaint about my blush as you love it and you are the sole reason behind my this dark blush. " she playfully hit his chest and he giggle.

"Waise ammi bata rahi thi, tumne lunch bhi nahi kiya aur mere saath dinner karte huye bhi maine dekha tha tumne kitna kam khana khaya....take care of yourself jaan....eat more food so you will get energy or else how can you handle this monster of yours." He again tease her by nibbling her ear and she turn the colour of her dress.

"Ab aur ek baari apne tease kiya na tou---" she leave her sentence in middle and ran in washroom to throw everything which she had.

________________

Aayat came out from kitchen and sat beside Halima on sofa in the living room all tired

"Kya hua bacche?" Halima askednher caressing her dupatta covered head.

"Pata nahi par bohot thakan (tired) ho rahi hai." Aayat replied her while resting her head on Halima's shoulder.

"Haa aaj subah se busy ho tou thakan tou hogi na...Go take some rest and you will be fine." Halima told her while holding her hand and Aayat nodded and get up from sofa and went upstairs as she also think she will take some rest and she will be fine.

She went in room and just lay down on bed and sigh....she was about to close her eyes but something pushed from her guts and she ran to washroom and puke all the watermelon juice which she has drank in kitchen on Saniya's insist.