Chapter 34

Yasin ;

After break I just open a file to anaylse it when my door is knocked so I permit still reading the file.

"As salamu alikum Yasin miya." I looked up at the voice of Muzzamil.

"Wa alaikum as salam yaar....how come here?" I get up from my seat and shook hands with him then hug him.

As per hadith and sunnah whenever we met someone we should shook hands.

"Yaa yaa ab bhabhi jaan ke rahte aapko kaha apne dosto ki yaad aati hai so hum hi chale aaye." He faked hurt and I rolled my eyes on his nautanki.

"Ho gaya?...its time I should repay your teasing ni?" I asked him as I sat on couch and he accompined me and he sigh.

My yaar is getting married next month.

And after 2 weeks there is his engagement.

Am so excited for my cousin cun best friend's wedding.

"Kaha yaar ab tak engagement shopping bhi nahi hui." He sigh and I shook my head.

"Seriously? "I asked him and he nodded.

"That's why I came here to take you with me for shopping...Ramiz and Rehan will come soon to give us company as well they also have to shop so and others are busy....now don't tell me you are busy too...if you are then I will complaint to Chachi." He rant and rant.

Khanssss!!!

"Oye let me speak atleast yaar and on my time you guys have did alot so I should repay right...and obio I will come for shopping as its my cousin cum best friend's engagement." I told him snaking my hand around his shoulder and he smile and give a nod.

"Ok so bata kab jaana hai?" I asked him.

"Kab jaana hai matlab abhi chal...lets go." He said getting up and I looked at him.

"Pahle batana tha na yaar." I said walking towards my table and start packing all things.

"Yaa yaa whatever." He said and slumped on the chair infront of mine and got busy with his mobile.

I packed everything within 10 minutes and then we walked out from my cabin and I told abbu's p.a. to inform abbu about my leave and he nodded.

We sat in his car and drove to shopping mall.

__________________

I park my car outside home at 3:45 pm early today bcoz I just don't want to go office at this time as I had set everything and if I went there I have to come within 2 hours so its better I will stay in home.

I ring the bell and maid open the door and i entered and saw no one is at living room and I asked her about ladies, she said everyone is in their respective rooms.

I nodded and went upstairs towards my room...I push the door but its locked so I knock but seems my begum is sleeping...I fished out my room key and unlock the door and entered inside only to lost my heart by seeing my begum.

There she is sleeping....her hairs are covered in hijaab along with little part of forhead and her mole inside her left eye brow and her cute little nose then her puffy cheeks and below them her pink lucious lips which press together and the dimple chin which touches my shirt as she is hugging my shirt to her chest tightly.

Ahhhh why so cute???

I adore her from leaning on door only and after few seconds I lock the door and went towards bed and sit beside her sleeping form.