Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

By unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... More

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve

3.6K 134 20
By unxreality

I know there are a few errors on this chapter and I'll be sure to fix them in the morning. :)

If you spot any, just comment it down kindly and I'll quickly fix it x.

Happy reading!

---

LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve

[Isabelle Dawns' POV]

"Zach, let me explain." I pleaded following him down the corridors of Brooklyn-Hale University.

He avoids eye contact with me and ignores all my comments and attempt to hearing me out.

Apparently that bitch, Emma, didn't like the fact that I 'slept' with her boyfriend Chase, so she found Zach and told him a complete and utterly lie so that he would dump me.

Well guess what? It's working.

Right after Emma stormed out of Chase's apartment when she saw me and him just sleeping together on the couch (fully clothed, might I add in), she marched strait up to Zachary Daniels and announced that I had an affair with Chase behind his back.

"Zach listen to me, Emma was lying." I said grabbing his arm and forcefully turning his body towards me. His ocean coloured eyes were in a deep dark shade of blue. His fist clenched and his brown quiff hair looked like he had been aggressively running his hands through them multiple times.

"You told me that there was nothing going on between you and Chase." He stated pointing his index finger to my chest, I frown at him.

"And there is nothing going on between Chase and me. What Chase and I had before was history - literally." I yelled catching glimpse from other students walking past, Zach ran his fingers up through his chestnut brown hair.

"I don't believe you." His response made me blink twice. How could he not have believed me?

"So what? You're just going to believe what Emma said rather than your own girlfriend?" If this is what you call trust between two pairs, then I am not convinced it even is a relationship.

Zach sighed, he walked over near a wall and leaned his body against it, "It's not that Isabelle."

"Then what is it?" My eyes were intently watching his, every breath he breathed and ever blink he made, my brown iris never took their focus off his features.

"I don't think you're fully over Chase." He said, "That's what I think."

My mouth hung open, "How could you say that?" In my defence, I think I have truly gotten over that self conceded bad boy. Although it was hard getting over him and the whole 'dramatic breakup' after what we've been through together, I managed to finally pull through and realise that it's for the best, for both of us.

"Zach," I said in a sigh, "I'm over Chase. If I wasn't over him, then I would have said no to you when you asked me to be your girlfriend."

"Really?"

"Really." I smile, him grinning.

Despite Zachary's insecurities of not being a 'better boyfriend' than Chase was in his mind, I personally thought that Zach was perfect. He was kind and whole hearted, he was caring and overall, he was a charmer.

What else could a girl ask for?

After our honest conversation of me telling him what really happened last night between Chase and I, we finally believed me and didn't make a fuss about it. He did cringe a bit but didn't over exaggerate about anything, which is good for a change.

***

Going into my AP English class, my goal was set on becoming a writer or maybe even a lawyer. I liked the fact of doing literature and law career when I'm older.

Speaking of which, right now, I needed to find a job since last year, I got sacked in my job at the restaurant because I always skipped times to work.

It's not my fault that someone was hunting down to kill me and my ex boyfriend back then.

"Essay. That's what you're going to do." The professor said, "Your task is to write an essay on your favourite novel. And not just a boring old essay, you are going to be assessed on this and it will affect your score at the end of the year. For those who want to have a career in writing, be sure to aim high for this task."

"I will." I mumbled quietly to myself. To my surprise, I felt a pair of ocean blue, sparkling eyes gazing into me from the side.

Looking over, I see Zach smiling at me.

"What?" I asked unsure of his gesture, he shook his head.

"I love the way you always get so determined." He answered, "It's a big turn on."

My cheeks lightly blush by his cheeky compliment. We were seated on the far end of the classroom near the window. It was two people on each double desk and of course, Zach and I would be seated with one another.

"Do you remember the time when we first met? In this class?" I asked smiling back at him, he chuckled.

"How could I forget when I met the most beautiful girl in the world?"

"Stop being cheesy, it's making me blush like mad." I said covering my face with my hands, he suddenly pulled them away from my face, holding it in with his.

My dark brown eyes met his blue ones, and in that moment, my mind flashed back to the time when we first met.

Flashback:

Hesitantly, I take a seat next to a complete stranger, he's pretty attractive. Crystal blue eyes that contrast with his dark brown hair, a muscular body... he's pretty fit.

"Can I help you?" he asked realising my curious gaze

"I-Uh... n-no." uncomfortably shifting around, I sit back quietly.

"I'm only kidding." the stranger chuckles, "I'm Zach Daniels."

"Isabelle." I smile warmly before shaking his hand.

Flashback Ends.

"So, what are you going to be writing your essay on?" Zach wondered tapping a beat on the table with his pen, I flicked my eyes from my blank sheet of paper to his blue orbs.

"I don't know yet, but I'm thinking of writing it on - " My sentence stopped as I glanced out the window and found Chase outside with another student which looked like trouble.

The male's scruffy dirty blonde hair, two lip piercings and dark, very dark, blue iris' were enough for me to begin to worry on why Chase was with him the first place.

When I see them exchange a plastic bag of weed, I immediately jolt up from my seat catching the whole classroom's attention. Every single pair of eyes staring at me.

"Hey, are you okay?" Zach asks in a hushed tone touching my hand, the professor intently watched me confused.

"Ms Dawns, may you please sit down?" He spoke firmly pushing his glasses up to the bridge of his nose.

My conversation with Lora suddenly jogs into my memory as I continued to watch the two boys on the green grass talk:

"I don't need Chase, Lora. Besides, he is perfectly happy to be with Emma." That's what I saw.

"Is that why Chase has now became addicted to drugs, got tattoos and is so close to getting expelled from Brooklyn-Hale University?" She commented, my head instantly snapped towards her.

"Chase is addicted to drugs because of Emma?"

"No, because of you." Lora corrected, my mouth agape and eyes widen.

I'm the reason why Chase is doing drugs, however I still don't know why.

But one thing I know for sure is that I will defiantly not let him waist the rest of his life drowning in alcohol and drugs. I needed to do something. If I started this, then I needed to end it.

"Miss Dawns?" The professors voice ringed in my ears. I was still standing from my seat gazing out the window where Chase and the guy was.

"Professor Clive, if you don't mind, I have to urgently go to the girl's bathroom." I state in a lie. This was the only way I could get out of class and catch up with Chase outside.

After completely making a fool out of myself in front of the entire English class, I rushed through the hall, my footsteps only hearable as mostly everyone was in their own classes and lectures.

When I reached outside, Chase was nowhere to be found. No sign of him or the boy he was having a conversation with.

It's not like they could have vanished into thin air.

"What is a goodey-too-shoes like you, doing out of class?" My head instantly snaps behind me to find the man who I've been looking for, Chase.

"Looking for you, actually." I say in relief, he rose his eyebrows.

"Me?"

"Yes you."

"I could've thought you were looking for your boyfriend by the way you were running down the hall earlier." He smirked, me rolling my brown eyes in his face.

"Stalker much?" I asked sarcastically, Chase laughed.

"Nope, just a curious guy." He replied. Chase was leaning against a tree in the middle of BHU's grass area. The plastic bag of weed was evidently carried on his right hand.

"Chase," I began, saying his name in more of a whine.

"Are you doing drugs?" Confrontation isn't really my thing since it gives me really bad anxiety and anxiousness of what the other person would say afterwards, especially my bad boy, ex boyfriend.

At first, Chase's eyes were mutual, as if he was acting like he didn't know what I was talking about. However, the way he held a long pause made me positive that he was thinking of some excuse he would be able to throw at me.

"Why? Do you want some?" He joked, I glare at him.

"Answer the question." I demand. He raises both his hands in defence; one held the weed.

"You're a bit feisty."

"Mmm, yeah. I'm not so innocent anymore."

"Aw, did Zachary already took your virginity?" He cooed teasingly. His words stung my heart.

"Chase."

"Sorry. I'm sorry." He immediately said afterwards. He knew that it wasn't his place to speak about something private like that.

Taking small steps closer towards him, my eyes narrowed down into the plastic bag gripped in his right hand.

"What's in the bag?" I questioned gradually approaching closer and closer, step by step. Chase doesn't move a muscle.

"Why do you care?" He spat, my eyes glimpse towards his.

Sighing, "Because I do." Especially if I was the cause of you doing drugs.

"No you don't." He spoke carelessly, I forced a chuckle.

"Try me." I challenged intimidatingly, his grin never leaving his display.

"I'm going to ask you one last time," I say, tilting my head downwards as I flicked my eyes up at his dark green ones, "What is in the bag?"

"If I say it's drugs, will you leave me alone?"

Giving him a blunt look, I was surprised as he suddenly cups my chin, "Don't give me that face, princess."

Grabbing his left palm from my chin, I took the opportunity to snatch off the plastic bag from his right hand. Chase's eyes opened wide.

"Don't open it, Isabelle." He warns attempting to steal it back. I dodge his hand and moved further away from him.

He shouldn't have said 'Don't open it' because now, he made me even more tempted to see inside. I bet it's drugs inside - weed, most likely.

"You can't hide from me anymore, Chase. I know that inside this bag, you have a whole set of - " Pausing to open the plastic, I was bewildered and slightly disgusted as my instincts were wrong.

"Condoms?" I finish confused.

Chase. Condoms. No drugs. What?

As I glanced at Chase who was standing still with his arms folded over another, he stuck his tongue out to the side of his cheek before walking over to me and grabbing the bag off my hands. I stare at him blankly and dumbfounded.

"I told you, you shouldn't have opened it." He said proving his point.

"Condoms?" I repeated, "Condoms, Chase?"

"Yes, they are condoms Isabelle. Do you know what they are or do I have to explain them to you?" He asked bending over to me so that our eyes were levelled. He was asking me as if I were an innocent child.

"I'd rather you explain to me what you are doing with that instead of telling me a brief definition of them." I state, my eyebrows furrowed as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Same reason why every guy buys condoms." He explained, "Sex."

Wow. So honest.

"But Chase, that's a whole set." I emphasis. "There's got to be a hundred in that bag."

"A hundred and fifteen." He corrected, my eyes widened.

"Um, okay. A hundred and fifteen." I repeat, "So, what are you going to do with a hundred and fifteen condoms?"

"Use them. Simple."

I stare at him shocked, "Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"So, who are you using them on?"

"Her." He laughed acting like I'm the most dumbest person he could ever have talked to.

"Why, you jealous?" Chase's smirk appeared on the corners of his lips, I scoff.

"No."

"Then why are you asking who I was planning to use these condoms on? Huh?" He teased.

I generally did not have a fully supported answer for this question, but I'm not going to let Chase win on this one.

"You know what? I actually do feel something about how you're going to use the condoms on Emma." I state playing cool, Chase chuckled.

"What do you feel? Jealousy? Anger?"

"Sympathy." I answered, "Sympathy because your girlfriend has to experience your filthy manhood inside her. Who knows where that thing might have been."

"Yeah, it could have been inside you before but I had to stop it because I didn't want it to catch a disease." He fired back, my mouth hung opened.

"Don't leave your mouth open, princess. Who knows, maybe my 'manhood' could end up being in there." He joked, I smiled at him deviously before replying,

"Sorry, my doctor told me that I can't place tiny objects in my mouth otherwise I'll choke."

His lips suddenly agape in shock of my comeback.

Ha, I told you I'm not so innocent anymore.

"Are you trying to tell me that my penis is small even though you've never seen it, Isabelle?"

I laughed, "Chase, honey. I don't need to see it because I already know it's small."

He began taking steps closer to me until we were face to face, our chests almost touching. Despite his taller figure, I stood my ground.

"I'll prove you wrong, princess." His breath fanned over my face look cool air making the skin of my arms form goosebumps.

"What does that mean?"

As he took a step back, his green piercing eyes were locked into my brown ones. My eyes trailed down to his hands where he suddenly began unbuckling the belt of his pants causing me to catch on to the message.

Irrationally thinking, I instantly gripped both of Chase's wrists to stop him from unbuckling his pants any further. I looked up at him, he grinned.

"Oh, would you like to help me unbuckle my belt and unzip my jeans?" He asked batting his eyelashes at me.

"And help you use your hundred and fifteen condoms? No thanks." I replied disgusted. Instead of unbuckling his belt, I re-buckled them to avoid any flashing of his penis.

The last thing I would need is to see a penis after looking at a bag of a hundred and fifty condoms.

"That's what I thought." Chase smirked, I rolled my eyes defeated.

Ex boyfriend - 1.

Me - 0.

_____________________________

A/N: Okay, so I was generally planning to make Isabelle and Chase hate each other, but if I wanted them to hate each other, I had to put a little humour in it ;)

What did you all think of the chapter? If you liked it please vote or comment.

Like always, continue to show your support by sharing! I promise you won't regret reading the ending of LTBB :) You'll like it - I hope...

Ta-Ta for now,

xo Angela.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.1K 44
(completed) The bad boy isn't my type. And yet my life took a 180° turn because of him. Why you ask? Because what I didn't know was that I happened t...
129 0 22
He is the badass of the bad all the girls fall for him wanting him but he holds a secret deep inside. Only him and his close friend know as he is inv...
172K 3.6K 64
"He takes pleasure in seeing me cry. As he walked away he gave one more blow. I think I heard a rib crack." - Eden Holland. 16 years old, a junio...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...