Jizzie ~ Spark

By GloomyDusk

Lizzie meets a new boy- Joel- who joins her school. He gets to know the better side of her, and they fall in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaper 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 *CHRISTMAS SPECIAL*
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
CHAPTER 100
Spark - Epilogue

Chapter 85

681 11 24
By GloomyDusk

(A/n I have had a break from editing and writing this story over half term, and now I'm back! Sorry for the wait)

The two went to sleep, feeling accomplished: they met many fans, felt better about themselves and also cleaned up a toilet paper attack!

Lizzie woke up in the morning and left Joel a goodbye kiss, as he was still cosy in bed. She noticed Buddy wasn't at home, but assumed he was out  She walked to school, her head held high. She was going to conquer Tia. Lizzie opened her locker and all her books had disappeared... She darted her eyes around the hallway to see Tia and her friends giggling.

L= I guess they're in the bin (rolls eyes)

She strides to the nearest bin, to see her books covered in rubbish, yogurt, and other liquids.

L= They're ruined!!!

It was time for phase 1 of her plan to take down Tia.

L= (to self) I took Jemma down, now time for Tia.

She runs to the head's office and rats on Tia. Yeah, it's the easy way, but effective.

Head on speaker: Tia Downing, please report to my office. Immediately.

About 10 minutes later, Tia arrives. She's wearing a crop top, so you can see her stomach - she's wearing a belly button piercing! She also has massive smirk on her face, her beady eyes staring at Lizzie with her evilness.

Hm= Did you throw Lizzie's books in the bin? You shouldn't be smirking about this. Those books cost a lot of money, and you will be punished!

T= It was only for a laugh, Lizzie enjoyed it really, just the bants... Right Liz? (Fake smiles)

L= No-

Tia quickly moves closer to Lizzie and pinches her hardly, still looking at the head with a fake smile.

L= Ow!

T= You had fluff on you! See, I care.

Hm= Lizzie I'll get you new books, you can go. Tia, you can go too. Don't waste my time girls.

Tia leaves, Lizzie closely behind. About 5 yards out of the office door, Tia pulls Lizzie into the cleaner's cupboard.

T= Don't you ever try and get me in trouble again you little snitch. I WILL mess with you. My parents are quite rich, and can get you kicked out of the school. DON'T make me do that. I suggest you roam the halls with your ugly pink head facing the floor, you make people ill when they look at you. (Fake coughs and groans) See? Now get out of my way! (Leaves out the door)

L= (to self) Phase 1... Fail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 500 5
you were red and you liked me 'cause i was blue but you touched me and suddenly i was a lilac sky then you decided purple just wasn't for you
1M 39.9K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
986K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
12.1K 349 13
A bee flew out my mouth and started pollinating the flower Fiona grew. She said "aw". This is the story when Fiona and Hugh met and what happened.