Allah tied US together (Compl...

By Charming_Niqaabi

Spiritual+romance Highest rank #13 in spiritual on 12.jan.2018. A muslim story! Two practical muslims who lov... More

Allah Tied Us Together
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Shaikh Villa
Khan villa
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 a
Chapter 35 b
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
surpriseee

Chapter 37

3.6K 170 144
By Charming_Niqaabi

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu lovelies!!!!

Heyaaa long chappy ahead of 3249 words.

U guys have to give me inline cmmnts bcoz they r luv.

N I should get reward...no?

Ok so ignore the mistakes.

Unedited.

Enjoy reading :)

_______________

Yasin open his eyes as he hears the sound of alaram ringing...he rub his eyes and off the alarm and sigh and saw Aayat is sleeping on his heart and she is in deep sleep...Yasin smile seeing her and caress her cheeks smoothly for few minutes and after that peck her pouty pink lips and move back onky to find Aayat is blinking her eyes and finally she open her eyes and look at Yasin who is smiling at her and Aayat was about to smile back but she remember that she is offended with him so she turn and faced him her back and Yasin shake his head.

Yasin back hug her caging her from her stomach and keep his chin on her covered head and Aayat shudder feeling his lips on her covered ear.

"Am sorry love." Yasin said in his horse voice while nuzzling in her hijaab and Aayat stay still.

"Am sorry...plz don't be mad at me....am sorry... I know I shouldn't have shout on you....mai frustate tha aur vo frustation maine tumpe nikal di...sorry." yasin told her but Aayat didn't even turn and giving him silent treatment.

"Begum I said sorry na...plz forgive me." Yasin ask her with a pout and Aayat look at him from corner of her eyes.

"Why you were so angry?" Aayat asked him after few minutes in her cute sobbing tone and Yasin smile.

"I was so busy in back to back meetings and upar se one of the employee didn't complete his work and that carelessness would have caused to lost the important deal and bcoz of that I shout on everyone in office soo..." yasi  trailed off seeing Aayat glaring at him.

"Why you get angry so much?...hmmm?....be patience everything will be ok." Aayat told him turning around and caressing his cheek and he snuggle in her touch.

"Am sorry." Yasin again murmur and she looked away but never remove her hand.

"So bcoz of stress you will always shout on me?" She asked him with moist eyes and Yasin gulp the guilt.

"Nooo....I won't ....I promise....but if I didn't pick your calls so you have to understand that am busy...ok?" He told her caressing her cheeks and she bobbed her head cutely.

"You forgave me?" Yasin asked her and she nodded with a small smile.

"Am really sorry." Yasin again told her holding her hand which is resting on his cheek.

"Its ok.....I sholud have understand that you were busy...am sorry too" She said pecking his nose tip and he smile nodding his head at no and peck her temple.

"Chalo lets get up and pray tahajud as its getting late." Yasin said getting up and Aayat bite her lower lip.

"Aayat wake up." He again said but Aayat look at him with an embrassing face.

"Vo vo I can--can't pr--ay." Aayat told him with lot of fumbles and he make a confused face and his gaze fell on the calendar kept on bed side table and he widen his eyes and look at her who is  still lying on bed with an red face.

Yasin always note her dates in his mind to avoid the awkward situation as Aayat always gets embrassed to share it with him so he notes the dates but since past days he has been really busy and that leads him to forget about her date.

He cursed himself and sit beside her "you okay?....zyada pain tou nahi ho raha na?" Yasin asked her and she nodded in no biting her lips still embrassed and he knows it pains like a bitch.

"Aayat kitni baari bola hai you don't need to feel embrass atleast not infront of me..hmm?" He told her cupping her right cheek and she but her lips more.

"Its ok...come and sleep more....you need rest." He said lying beside her and as soon as she slept he move his arms from her petite frame and move out of the bed but not before kissing her head.

_____________________

"Yasin when you are leaving ?" Ashfaq asked him chewing his omelet and everyone become attentive and look at him.

"After 2 days abbu." Yasin said looking at Aayat who is making a confused face.

"One minute...Yasi where are you going son?" Halima asked Yasin with concern.

"Mumbai ammi for a deal." Yasin told her and she nodded.

"Wow Mumbai...bhai bring something for me and Aayat." Saniya squeal and order Yasin and he shake his head in disbelief.

"What ?...why are you shaking your head?...shop for us or else I won't let you enter in the house." Saniya fake threaten him and he make a scared face and everyone laugh at their banter.

"Kyu shimla me market nahi hai?" He asked her and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Hai but Mumbai is very big city so do the hunour plz. " she told him and resume eating her pancakes.

He shake his head and start eating but looking at Aayat who is giggling with saniya and behaving normal.

"Abbu you proceed I'll just come..,, I have to take a important file." Yasin told Ashfaq and went upstairs.

"Dekhna mrs.Khan ye bhai ka excuse hi hoga qk kal tou unhe apni besharmi karne mili nahi hogi isliye aaj compensation kar rahe hai" Saniya whisper to Aayat while sipping her coffee and Aayat shake her head at her.

"Waise I see you forgave bhai....aur kal raat tou bohot kah rahi thi ke am not gonna listen to his apology and am not gonna talk to him, I won't even let him touch me and blahhh blahh.and aaj dekho tou excuses banaye jaa rahe hai romance karne ke." saniya first did the mimickry of Aayat in sobbing tone and atlast mocked at Aayat and she looked everywhere but her.

"See unhe koi file wagera dhundni nahi hogi....apni besharmi k liye hi bula rahe hoge." Saniya told Aayat and she galre at her before shaking her head in no.

"What?...you don't believe at me?...see just count till 5 and see he will shout for you." Saniya whisper To Aayat and she shrug and saniya start counting on her fingers and she was about to count fifth finger when Yasin shout Aayat's name.

"Aayat!!!" And Saniya smirk and Aayat huffed and Halima hide her smile who is listening their faint voices and Ashfaq has went long ago from scene.

"Coming." Aayat shout back and get up from her chair and went upstairs and entered in her room only to saw him sitting on bed and using his phone.

"Aayat!!" He again yell and Aayat flinch but manage to glare him and he is still busy in his mobile.

He looked up and was about to shout again but he saw Aayat is standing on doorway folding her hands on her chest and glaring at him ,...he smile sheepisly and get up from bed and walked towards her who narrow her eyes at him with a angry pout.

"Aise file dhund rahe the aap?" She asked him and he caressed his nape sheepisly and make a poker face and she shake her head at his nautanki.

"Bola hi tha sani ne ke aap apni besharmi ke liye hi mujhe bula rahe hoge." She scold him and he smirk.

"Yasi kya hai?" She whisper-yell at him as he pull her with a jerk and cage her in his arms.

"Kya hai?...meri begum , meri marzi...jab chahe apni begum ko pyaar kar sakta hu...aur tumne hi bola na besharmi ke liye tumhe bula raha tha tou ab besharmi bhi karne dou." He said playing with her earings by his nose and she closed her eyes as the tinkling/movement of earings is tickling her skin.

"Yasin." She moaned his name as he suck the spot passionately.

"Ji Yasin ki jaan." He asked her looking at her and she bute her lips.

"Aapko office nahi jaana?" She asked him with a fake strict voice and he huff.

"Jaana hai par tum kaho tou na jao?" He smile cutely at her and she chuckle.

"Ji nahi nahi...ap jaye." She told him and he narrow his eyes at her.

"Such a cruel begum you are...romance bhi karne nahi deti." He said turning around and she smile and backhug him.

"Accha tou aap abhi kya kar rahe the besharam?" She whisper on his back.

"Forget it...you tell why you are behaving so normal?" He asked her holding her hands and turning around in her embarace.

"Yasin what are you saying?...and how shall I behave then?" She asked him being confused and he sigh.

"You don't feel bad that I am going?." He asked her and she make a ohh face.

"No." She said and he look at her.

"Why?" He asked her with grumpiness.

"Bcoz I know you love your work more than me." She fake mocked him and he look at her with hawww expression.

"Seriously?" He asked her and she nodded.

"You!!!" And he start tickling her and she laugh her heart out.

"Shhh bas bas .., bas Yasin...its paining." She said panting and he leave her understanding her situation.

"You okay?" He asked her while pushing her hair strand behind her ears as she is taking dupatta on her head.

"Hmm." She nodded and rest her head on his chest and he held her close.

"I don't want to come in between you and your work...and abbu bhi tou business affairs se kitni baari out of town jaate the so its ok with me...am not sad mr.Workaholic and yaa if you went Mumbai then me and Sani will enjoy our girly time without any bone in kebab." She told him smoothly but atlast she tease him through her taunt and he bite her cheeks in return.

"Such a cruel begum you are!!!....apne bestfriend ke liye apne hubby ko bhaga rahi ho...huh don't talk to me." He said and turn around and fix his hairs.

"Will see mr.khan will see." She told him as he turn around and huff before pulling her.

"Am sorry ....kal mai kaam ki wajah se irritate the aur phir se is news ki wajah se bhi and thats why I scold you...am sorry." He said and she smile caressing his beard and nodded.

"Mai jao?" He asked her after few minutes and she nodded in yes while blinking her eyes.

"Pakka jao?" He asked and she nodded again.

"Rok lo plz." He told her with helpless tone and she chuckle.

"Yasin go na." She told him and he huff but hold her hand and went downstairs.

_________________

Yasin came out from washroom as he has went to freshen up after coming from office and saw Aayat is almost done with his packing as he is leaving tomorrow early morning for Mumbai.

Yasin hang his towel on towel stand and came and lay on bed in Aayat's lap and take his mobile and surfing through SNS.

Aayat check his stuff tiwce and after being satisfy she ziped his bag and caressed Yasin's hairs and looking at his mobile as he is surfing through it.

After few minutes Yasin placed his mobile aside and dig his face in her tummy and she continue caressing his hairs.

"Yasin just place your bag aside then sleep." Aayat told him as she sense he is sleeping...he groan but get up from bed take his bag and placed it near couch and again came on bed and lay half of his body on Aayat's and she let him and start caressing her hairs with her right hand and left hand is entwined with him which is resting on her belly.

She look at him and found him sleeping...she smile and very slowly she tried to came out of his grip.

Keyword : tried.

"Umm Begum stay still." He groan in sleep and tighten his hold more on her and she sigh.

"Yasin let me go please....I have to go down." She shake him through his shoulder but he didn't even budge.

"Yasin." Now she shake his shoulder with all her force and he groan aloud.

"Kya hai?" He whisper-yell at her against her neck and she sigh.

"I have to go down in kitchen....you sleep." She said and he purred in his neck.

"Such a cruel begum you are!!....eklaute hubby ko sone bhi nahi deti...go and stay in your kitchen...don't come near me." He rant and rant sleeping other side of the bed and she listen to him silently and get up from bed and straighten her dress and when he stop his rant...she shake her head and peck his temple and went down closing the door aware of the fact that he is grumpy now.

__________________

Yasin came out of washroom and saw Aayat is siting infront of mirror in a mid night blue nighty and caoting her hands with body lotion and her hairs is left open just a clutcher is holding her half hairs and remaining is spread on her back.

He smile seeing her hairs and went towards her and bent to her level and backhug her resting his chin on her head and she looked up at him and give him a wide smile and resume her work.

Wasn't he mad at her a few hours ago?

She close the lotion bottle and nudge him and he break the hug and stood straight and she also get up from the stool and within a moment she find herself in his hubby's arms who is taking her towards the bed...she sigh and rub her chest near heart as she has got scared and seeing her act he smile sheepisly at her and she peck his beard and he smile and make her lay down on bed and he look towards balcony curtains to find them close so he pull the string and the bed curtains fall down and he lay on her and she kept caressing his hairs with her soft milky fingers while closing her eyes as he is sticking his lips on her neck, throat and nipping her soft sensitive skin.

Yasin smooched her neck hard and witdraw his face from her crook of neck and look at her lovingly and kiss her forhead trailling down kiss her in between her eyebrows and kiss her both eyes with more effection and why not he loves her eyes...he look at her nose and peck her nose tip and travel his lips at her right cheek and kiss her cheeks hard then bite her lips and finally suck them to sooth the sweet pain and he did same with her left cheek...he finally look at her lips whom his begum is biting to steady herself and controlling her moans...he touched her lips and Aayat open her eyes and Yasin caught hold of her pink lucious lips and set them free from her teeths and peck them and what follow was an amazing soul melting and heart taking kiss as he suck her lips like his life is depend on it and she respond with same passion and intensity while ruffling his hairs and his one hand is holding her face angling it from time to time to deepen the kiss and one hand is on her waist holding her dancing figure in his strong hold.

He explore her whole mouth as she parted his lips when he lick them and now he realise Aayat is getting out of breath so he broke the kiss and rest his forhead on her and they both panted like they had run a marathon....Yasin look at her swollen lips and start pecking them softly and sometimes he is giving butterfly kisses on her lips and she is smiling on his antics.

After some pecks he again start sucking her lips but this time he is very gentle and softly sucking her lips as her lips are made up of glass and a little pressure will break it...Aayat is moaning in his mouth and smiling amidst the kiss and deepen the kiss herself and Yasin's hands travel to her soft twins and start moulding them in his rough hands.

After breaking the kiss Yasin kiss her dimple chin and move towards her left neck side and start dropping wet kisses and Aayat is caressing his hairs letting him do whatever he is doing and bearing the sweet toe curling torture...Yasin suck her collar bone and proceed towards her throat and suck her throat before placing wet kisses there and she is maoning mess now ...He then travel down to her upper chest which is at display from her nighty and start placing wet kisses there and he remove her sleeves from her right shoulder and start placing kisses on her shoulder before proceeding to the left shoukder and doing the same assualt...when he get enough of her shoulders he kiss her covered heart and leaning his head a inch down and kissing her left covered breast and she clutch his hairs and moan his name with her alluring voice.

Yasin look at her who is matching the colour of his tshirt I.e. crimson and her eyes shut tight and her lips shivering and between her teeths and hands in his hairs...she look like a fairy...his fairy and she is looking so adorable that he can't control and move towards her face and kiss her right eyes and she open her eyes slowly and look at him and he leaned and kiss her left eye and she smile shyly.

And as expected her shy smile always took his heart away.

He smile and kiss her swollen lips with all the love and he drown on his passions and desires and he move his hands behind her back and touch her zip and was about to unzip her nighty but Aayat held his hand and break the kiss and nodded in no and he looked at her with his passionate gaze.

"We can--can't." She told him looking everywhere but him.

And he drown into realisation that she is on her periods and he cursed himself and ruffle his hairs before pecking her lips and she look at him with a guilt crystal and he nodded at no and kiss her forhead and lay down beside her and hide her in his arms and chest as much as he can and both close their eyes only to drift in a peaceful slumber.

___________________

Heyaaaaaa!!!!!

Hows d chappy?

Long chappy...after a long time.

So now Do vote n cmmnt as I fulfilled ur wish of long chappy so don't u guys think that I deserve a reward.

Bolo bolo?

And yaa suggestions r most wlcm.

And who is excited for Muzzamil's wedding ?

Be excited bcoz u guys gonna get super duper romantic moments of my babies.

And yaa from next chappy the wedding fuctions will be there so stay tuned.

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 16K 46
Highest rank #38 in spiritual. Completed meet Hatina, a young muslimah who always dreamed of being loved, but anyone she loved never loved her back...
122K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
275K 8.9K 62
The story of Zainab and Malik, a young couple in their own little bubble living their best life. Then,Amal shows up into Malik's life. Somewhere alon...
189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...