Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

By unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... More

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven

3.7K 125 36
By unxreality

LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven

[Chase Cole's POV]

What the hell even happened last night at 1am in the morning between Isabelle and I?

Last I remember, we were talking about the movie and then bam, the rest of the night was a blur.

Now my girlfriend, Emma just caught Belle and I sleeping on the couch together. What the hell happened?

Belle and I didn't do anything... did we?

"Start explaining, Chase." Emma demanded cross. Hastily getting out of the covers, I look between both girls.

"I don't know what happened last night. All we were doing was watching a movie and -"

"But why is she here Chase? Are you having an affair behind my back?" She spat disgusted, in sync, Isabelle and I replied instantly.

"NO WE ARE NOT."

"Then someone better answer me before I go insane!" Emma screamed, "Why did you bring the new girl from campus here to your apartment? You don't even know her."

Isabelle and I glimpse at one another. In all honesty, I wouldn't even plan to tell Emma what happened in the past between us, nor what happened about my brother, Luke, or Dean.

"Emma listen, I can assure you that there is nothing going on between your boyfriend and -" Isabelle's words were cut short when Emma slapped her across the chest. Hard.

Immediately taking charge, I pull them away from one another further. Isabelle looked like she was about to loose it.

"Don't give me crap, Isabelle." Emma yelled, "I was being nice to you on your first day at BHU and here you are sleeping with my boyfriend."

Both girl's faces were boiling red in anger, my arms were around Emma's waist holding her back. However, Isabelle wasn't reluctant to come closer to us and aggressively yelled, "You know what? I'm just going to come right out and say it."

Oh God, this can't be good.

"Chase was my boyfriend before. And you, Emma, was the actual reason why mine and Chase's relationship had ended the first time. You were getting flirty with my boyfriend last year on the soccer stands when you were sitting on his lap - rather slutty, if I might add."

Fuck, someone help me.

Once the words have left Isabelle's mouth, her blue eyes opened to their fullest as she realised that it wasn't her place to announce our past.

"So you were the girl? The girl who Chase was dating at that time?" Emma's display flashed in realisation as she intently watched Isabelle's features.

Her hands instantly pushed me away, "Are you seeing your ex behind my back?"

"No!" I scream, Isabelle standing in the corner awkwardly.

"Then why is she here?"

Thinking in my head, Emma didn't need to find out about my past, otherwise she'll just run away. I don't plan on telling her about last year because the past is the past. Besides, it's hard to loose another person if I already lost Isabelle before.

"I can't tell you." I answer truthfully, she scoffs.

"But you have to believe that there was nothing going on, Emma. I swear there was nothing. Zach is my boyfriend, not Chase." Isabelle said, Emma ignores her.

Sometimes I question why I even began to date Emma in the first place. I even told myself that I wouldn't date her, but here I am, explaining myself to her.

"Chase, we are done." Was all I heard before I received a hard slap across my face. Emma storms out of the apartment leaving Isabelle and I alone.

"Aren't you going to go after her?" She asks, my green eyes meet her brown ones.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because she's going to come back anyway. She reminds me of you." I said by mistake.

Fuck, why did I mention that?

Isabelle narrows her brows, "Excuse me? I don't dress like a slut."

I laugh at her response, "No, I meant about that part of 'coming back'. This is Emma's and my third break up while we were together. No matter how much we fight or argue, she'd always come back to me - like you."

She keeps her eyes glued to my ones. Her body standing still. "Yeah, but the only thing is, it wasn't really me who comes back in the relationship before. It was you, Chase."

"Yeah, bullshit." I laughed crossing my arms, "You came back for me after leaving for a whole year."

"It wasn't my fault that I had to leave, okay? I just had to. Did you think I wanted to leave you? After all we've been through?" I stay silent until I figured out what to say next.

"Isabelle, you had a choice to leave. You didn't have to go with your brother, you could have stayed with me." I said for the fifteenth time since we reunited.

"Chase, you and I both know that even if we tried to stay together, there are always things and people trying to tear us apart." She sighed, "Besides, you moved on. I moved on. Everyone is happier now."

"Are you really happy Isabelle? Or are you just saying that?" I questioned, she pauses.

"Why do you ask?"

I shrug my shoulders before I force a soft smile across my lips, "I just want my princess to be happy, that's all."

She nods her head with a thin smile, "Okay."

[Isabelle Dawns' POV]

He did it again. Chase did it again.

Why is it always that when I go over to meet him or even say a word to him, I start having second thoughts if we were actually suppose to stay broken up? This is crazy and I'm getting more and more dizzy as to why we keep going back and forth.

As I pace slowly towards Asher's house, I pray that Dean, Hunter and Bryce are already gone from his apartment until I hear my name being called from behind me, "Hey, Princess!" Chase shouts catching my attention, I swiftly turn behind me and watch his green piercing eyes locking into mine.

"You never answered my question." He said catching up to me. His tattooed inked arms fold across his chest as he smirks at me.

"What was your question?" I asked in a smile, he laughs.

"I asked are you really happy? Or we're you just saying that you were for your sake?"

I pause for a moment to think, "I'm pretty sure I am happy, Chase."

"That's not a proper answer. It's either a yes or a no."

I shrug, "I don't know how I feel yet. It's too soon."

Chase nods, shoving his hands in his pockets of his jeans before walking away slowly, "When you're sure, tell me."

"Why?"

He stops and turns to me one last time and displays a grin, "Because if you're happy, then it's my job to annoy you until you change your mind - just like last year."

His words earn a large laugh from me. Clutching my hands over my stomach and rolling my head back, I walk up to him before saying, "Why? Do you want to get back together?"

Now it was Chase's turn to laugh, "Oh baby, I know I'm attractive and sexy and all, but you have to stop being so obsessed with me. After all, we did move on from each other, huh?" He questions raising an eyebrow at me.

He was using my own words against me. Damn.

"Touché."

"Exactly."

"Goodbye Chase."

"Bye princess."

****

Once I unlocked the doors with the spare key that Asher had lent me, I was relived to find an empty apartment - without Dean or any of his friends.

Going to Asher's and my shared bedroom, I collapse on the mattress. My dark brown eyes aimlessly looking around the cream coloured ceiling and leave my own my with my confused thoughts.

Could it be possible that Chase might still have feelings for me? Is that why he didn't go after Emma?

And more importantly, am I really ready to commence my new relationship with Brooklyn-Hale University's famous soccer player, Zachary Daniels?

Was I really happy with him or did a certain someone, like Chase, made me question my thoughts and decisions?

Chase and I had so much history before and we shared something that we never felt with anyone else. He was the bad to my good and I was the good to his bad. It was like we were made to be with one another, to help each other.

Kind of like that ancient symbol, yin and yang.

However, underneath all that mushy, beautiful sounding relationship, there were certain problems that would always tear us apart. One being Dean, Hunter and Bryce. Another being my brother, Rocco. And who knows, possibly the whole entire world.

There is always something or someone who is trying to separate us from each other and I guess the reason why it's better for us to stay apart is because... I don't want to live my life like a Romeo and Juliet story. Neither of us do.

That is way too much drama for a nineteen year old college girl who had already placed her entire life of coming back to Florida to come across someone who looked exactly like her old boyfriend, Chase, but with a whole different personality. I guess I should have seen it coming, huh?

Chase and I are two completely different individuals that could immediately stand out from the crowd of normal, everyday relationships.

I couldn't recognise who Chase was the minute I laid my eyes on him a couple of days ago in the college's cafeteria - and who knows, I might not even know him anymore at all.

He changed in appearance and personality wise. Since I've been told by my ex-best friend that Chase has been doing drugs because of me, made me cringe every time I thought about it.

Why was it me though? Why was Chase addicted to drugs now because of me?

Despise my curious yet confused, emotional mind, getting over my breakup and heartfelt, passionate relationship with Brooklyn-Hale University's bad boy, Chase Cole, has taken a wrong turn to what I have expected.

It isn't easy getting over a break up, especially if your mind is starting to play up and begin questioning if you want to get back together with him or not after you have discussed your emotions together.

But I have Zach, isn't that enough for me to be happy? However, he doesn't know me the way Chase does.

This is a world full of people - seven billion, to be exact.

There are people with difference race, personalities, looks and abilities. And there are also good and bad people.

Majority of us want to believe that, within those seven billion groups of humans, there are more good people than bad, however that isn't the case.

The case is, there is one universe, eight planets, 204 countries, 804 Islands, seven seas and seven billion people, yet I only want one. The only problem is, who?

Chase or Zach?

You see, if you are ever trapped in a decision like this, in the end, you would have to choose one guy. The pressure is more intense because once you choose that one guy, you could either:

A: Feel happy and everything could end like a 'Happily Ever After' story like it usually does.

B: One of you could either be happy in the relationship and the other is not.

or C: Live the rest of your life as a regret for not picking the other man you knew you should have chose.

_____________________________

A/N:

Weow, I sure hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. [Wipes sweat away from forehead.] It's a little inside scoop to the future chapters ;)

If you did like it, be sure to VOTE and maybe PROMOTE it? LTBB is almost at 40K reads, let's get it there!

COMMENT who you think Isabelle should be with!

Even though this is my story, this book does include the readers to participate in the action. Even if you think that Isabelle would end up with Chase or end up with Zach (or some other guy, who knows) YOU should really comment it down below!

Your thoughts always count and it also does affect the storyline :)

Feedbacks are also well appreciated x

Lots of love,

xo Angela.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571 50 15
This a love story between the church bad boy which every girl who sees him falls for him and The quiet,tough,nerd that is full of untold secrets . Th...
4.9K 519 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
1.6K 27 27
Hailey Martin has never been one to stick out in a crowd. She's always been perfectly happy to hang out in a corner, listening to her favourite playl...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...