Fairy Tail: Mallory's Son [HI...

By Lorelei_Midnight

This is a Fairy Tail Male Reader Fanfiction. This story is almost COMPLETELY original. I promise! If you want... More

Prologue
Prologue [REWRITE]
Chapter 1: Welcome to Fairy Tail
Chapter 2: This Guild is Crazy
The Agreement (Natsu)
Chapter 3: Everlue Mansion
Chapter 4: Dear Kaby
Chapter 5: She's Scary
Facts About (M/N)
She Really Loves Cake (Erza)
Talent Show (Mira)
Chapter 6: His Friend
She Never Stops Talking (Lucy)
Chapter 7: Natsu vs. Erigore
Chapter 8: Fairy Tail's Strongest Team
He's a Lucky Guy (Gray)
Chapter 9: Dark Wizard Village
Chapter 10: Natsu vs. Erza
Chapter 11: Galuna Island
Chapter 12: Moon Drip
Chapter 13: Natsu vs. Yuka
Chapter 14: Titania's Here
Chapter 15: Eternal Magic
Chapter 16: Galuna Island's Final Showdown
Chapter 17: Burst
Chapter 18: The Sky's the Limit
Chapter 19: Magic Swap
Chapter 20: Natsu, (M/N), and the Dragon Egg
Christmas Special
He's a Woman (Loke)
Hide and Seek (Fairy Tail)
Fate
Chapter 21: Phantom Lord
Chapter 22: Lucy Heartfilia
Valentine Victim (Lucy)
Making Him Blush (Fairy Tail)
Chapter 24: His Mistake
Silent Treatment (Natsu)
Shut Up (Laxus)
Halloween Special
Pride Month Special
Chapter 25: A Raging Monster
Chapter 26: The Deal

Chapter 23: Fifteen Minutes

1.7K 29 30
By Lorelei_Midnight

All the wizards were back at their guild in their storage area. They complained about their retreat as Team Natsu watched them plan their next plan of attack without their master. The ice wizard turned to the blonde who had a distressed look.

"Don't worry. We'll get 'em back for this," Gray reassured.

"I know. I'm not worried about that. It's just," Lucy paused, "all my fault."

"One of the downsides of being targeted by dangerous people is by being rich. Least you're being protected by a real man like me," Elfman declared.

"Hey would you cut it out already?!"

"I gotta say. I was shocked when I heard the news. Why'd you hide the truth from us, Lucy?" Happy asked.

"It's not that easy. It's not like she could just walk up to us and casually say she was a runaway," (M/N) clicked his tongue and crossed his arms.

"(M/N)'s right. I wasn't trying to hide anything! I've been gone for a year and my father hasn't cared! Now all of a sudden he wants me to come home?"

The (H/C) haired man tensed right after the woman had mentioned her father. He clenched his fists.

Flashback

He crossed his arms while still keeping his guard up, "Who are you? What do you want?"

"Straight to the point, eh? Just like your father," he sighed.

"How do you know him?"

"You've changed a lot during the last couple of years. I barely recognized you. I find it hard to believe you were the same bubbling boy I remember."

"Answer the question dammit! How do you know him?!" he tensed as he demanded an answer from the other man.

"Your father and I were friends. Oh how rude of me. The name's Hiro."

He eyed the older man in suspicion before dropping his guard after deciding that he meant no harm.

"He never mentioned you."

"He was never one to talk about his personal life. Especially to his family."

"He was a real piece of shit."

"I know. He was always awful at expressing how he truly feels. Just like you."

The lucky wizard's hair covered his eyes. He looked up at his acquaintance with emotionless eyes, making the brown haired man flinch.

"I'm nothing like that bastard. Don't you fucking compare me to that thing."

End of flash back

He shook the memory out of his head and saw the white haired man nervously state something about their enemies. He missed a bit but weren't that important luckily.

"Well I'm the one who brought trouble to the guild and it's all because of my selfish choices. I'm so very sorry. I'll just go back home and hopefully get this all over with."

A loud sound had emitted in the air. Team Natsu and Elfman were beyond shocked. The brown eyed girl held her bruised cheek while staring up at the man who had his hand in the air. The dragon slayer was about to step in but decided against it. He reluctantly stood there and watched with everyone else.

"Cut the crap. You really think running away from all of this will solve everyone's problems?"

"Hey! What's your d-" Natsu held the dark blue haired man back with a serious look.

"Well let me tell you this. It's not. Going back to the place you ran away from isn't going to make things better. All you can do is move forward. There's no going back."

He then grinned, "Besides, even if you did go back Phantom would still try to kill us."

Tears filled her eyes as she tried her hardest to hold them back. But what he said next made her efforts all for naught.

"Lucy. No matter where you go you're family. And nothing is going to change that. So don't expect us to go away anytime soon."

Lucy then stood up and hugged the taller while sobbing. Her tears gracefully fell as their friends watched the heartwarming scene. Elfman tried his hardest not to cry and sniffed. He awkwardly patted her back before she finally pulled away and wiped her tears. He heard Mira and Cana's conversation and listened.

"We could really use you about now. Fairy Tail is in danger," Mira begged.

The blonde man in the crystal ball laughed, "Man! Makarov is freaking pathetic! I don't see how this is remotely my problem."

(M/N) walked toward the two girls and told his friends he'd be back. The aura he emitted made everyone nearby quiver in fear.

"You're big girls. So deal with it yourselves."

"So you're not gonna help us?" Cana yelled.

"Course not. Why would I? That senile old tote(?) started this. Why do I have to be the one to clean up his mess?"

"Please Laxus. Phantom is trying to kidnap Lucy."

"Who? Do I even know her? Oh wait. Is it that new girl? Alright fine. I'll tell you what. If you could talk (M/N) into being my man, I'll do anything he wants."

"Or you could try to do it yourself?"

The male and females turned to the voice. The lucky wizard had his arms crossed and a scowl on his face.

"Oh (M/N). I've missed you quite a bit. It's funny cause I don't miss anyone else. Not even the old man."

"Get to the point already."

"You were the type who never danced around the subject. But that's what I like about you. But anyway. Just as I said, I'll do anything you want if you become my man."

"You are such a pig!" Cana yelled.

"Are you sure you wanna talk that way to a guy you're begging to help ya?"

"(M/N) talk some sense into this guy!"

"(M/N). We need him now more than ever. Please."

"So? What do you say? They're really desperate you know."

The two women watched as anticipation as the man remained silent. The blonde man had a hand under his chin and smirked awaiting an answer. Everything had gone silent as the (S/C) wizard mouthed his answer. Mira and Cana's eyes went wide as Laxus's grin grew before the man's image had faded into the crystal ball. The white haired woman then cried as the brown haired woman comforted her. The man only watched before the ground shook.

"Outside!" Alzack warned. Everyone ran out of the building only to witness a building walking toward the city. But it wasn't any city. It was actually Phantom's guild hall walking toward the city. Their eyes were wide and were beyond shocked that they would go to extreme lengths just to attack them and kidnap the celestial wizard. A door had slid open only to reveal a cannon that had extended. It produced a magic type thing as the redhead warned everyone to get out of the way.

"No way. I didn't know they had that," (M/N) glared.

"What is it (M/N)?" Natsu looked to his friend.

"That cannon is called Jupiter. It shoots out a compressed beam of energy that's able to destroy the guild along with the surrounding area."

"Wait so you're saying that thing is going to destroy everything?!"

"No. It won't. Not if Erza can help it."

"What do you mean?"

The lucky wizard clicked his tongue, "Idiot. You don't see what she's trying to do?"

The scarlet beauty ran toward the blast and requipped into her Adamantine armor. Everyone watched as the weapon blasted a powerful beam. The woman activated her armor and blocked it successfully. But it was barely able to keep the damage minimal as her armor shattered. She was knocked off the ground and was caught in the lucky wizard's arms before she landed on the ground. The remains of her defensive armor disappeared leaving her in her regular clothing.

"Makarov has fallen. And no Erza can no longer stand. Any chance at victory has slipped through your fingers. Surrender Lucy Heartfilia immediately. You have no choice."

Everyone refused making it more difficult for the blonde to hold back her sobs right when she was on the verge of giving up and losing hope.

"AND PLUS WE GOT (M/N) WITH US SO WE CAN STILL WIN! RIGHT GUYS!"

Everyone yelled in response as (M/N) put the redhead's arm over his shoulder for support. Ghost-like entities flew out of the building as everyone panicked. They had fifteen minutes to live before Jupiter shoots out a second beam.

"You're in quite the quandary, aren't you Fairy Tail? There are two situations that can play out! Either my troops will tear you apart or you'll be blown away by Jupiter! And it doesn't matter if you've got Karma with you because you'll all be dead soon!"

Macao called foul play as Wakaba tried to call out a bluff. But Cana crushed his hopes.

Natsu had a fist in palm, "I'm gonna smash that thing to pieces! I only got fifteen minutes to wreck it, right?"

The brown haired girl nodded. He then ran toward the guildhall and called his companion Happy. He leaped into the air and was caught by the flying cat. The lucky man had followed had jumped into the air without falling. Gray and Elfman ran to storm the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu punched the cannon in frustration. He swore as he barely made a scratch on its surface.

"Doesn't look like it's working," Happy said.

"Yeah. I can only make a crack," (M/N) punched the cannon making a big crack, but not enough to damage the whole thing.

"Wait a minute. This thing can shoot magic. So that means there's gotta be a source for it.Then that means..."

The (S/C) wizard smirked at his friends, "Guys. Looks like we're gonna have to destroy this thing on the inside."

They both blinked at him before light bulbs lit up above their heads. Then jumped inside he gigantic weapon and ran to the center. What they found was a giant round lacrama in the center.

"What is all this?"

The big hand on a clock struck a number and announced there was only eleven minutes until Jupiter fired again.

"So that's where all that magic energy is coming from."

"Yeah but why do they need one as big as that?"

Happy explained the function of the cannon but the dragon slayer had not gotten it. He was flicked by the other man.

"Idiot. Let's just say it uses a shitload of magic that needs to be destroyed."

"Got it. But why'd you have to do that?"

"Sorry but I can't allow what."

"Is he a guard?"

"Of course it's not going to be that easy."

"It doesn't matter! Whoever gets in my way is going down!" Natsu leaped down to land a hit on the man with part of his hair white. (M/N) already got a bad feeling about him.

"Natsu don't do anything!" he warned. Too late, the pink haired wizard had punched himself. The cat and other male had gone down.

"Ten minutes until Jupiter fires."

"Fuck. We don't have time for this," the man ran toward and was close to hitting the lacrama before something pushed him back. He managed to regain his balance before a man with ashy blonde hair, light grey eyes, and outdated clothes (any kind as long as he looks like a handsome but pompous jerk) appeared out of thin air.

"What the?! Where'd he come from?!"

"Great. There's another one."

"My. Aren't you a sight to behold," the blonde smirked.

(M/N) sweatdropped, "Huh?"

"I knew that the Karma was a striking man. But you look even more stunning in person."

A question mark appeared over the man's head. The pink haired grew red from anger then yelled obscenities at him.

The weirdo gasped, "The vulgarity! Do not fret, my love! I will take you away from this awful wretch once I beat you on our one-on-one fight!"

"Damn Natsu. I never knew you were capable of that," he patted his back too hard making him nearly lose his balance.

"No but seriously. I'm not interested in you."

"Deny all you want! I know you want me!"

(M/N) groaned, "Why does this always happen to me?"

"Seven minutes until Jupiter fires."

"Crap. Natsu we gotta destroy that thing."

"I know! I'm working on it!" Natsu ran toward the his opponent before punching himself to the side.

Happy flew to him, "You okay?!"

"That hurt! I did it again! What's going on here?"

"I may be wrong but that guy's somehow able to control your flames. Natsu forget about that guy! We gotta destroy that thing before Jupiter fires again!" (M/N) ran toward the lacrama and was a few feet near it before being knocked back again.

"Dammit! What is their a forcefield or something?!"

"Handsome and smart. Exactly what I look for in a man," the blonde appeared in front of him.

"Six minutes until Jupiter fires."

"I am Totomaru and I have complete control over the element of fire."

"And I am Aagraha. I am able to use my body to condense the air around me as a defence mechanism."

"Wait. I bet you're one of those whatchamacallit five guys, aren't ya?" he was hit on the head.

"They're called the Element Four!"

"You dumbass! I can't believe you got the number part wrong!"

"You guys! We don't have time for this! Forget about those losers and find a way to stop Jupiter from firing!"

"Why don't you try to get past those guys and destroy the lacrama?" he retorted harshly.

"N-No thank you!"

The spheres started glowing and electricity shot out to the lacrama in the center. Everyone watched at either panic or smirks. The big hand struck another number.

"Five minutes until Jupiter fires."

"Oh fuck me sideways!" (M/N) aggravatingly swore.

"Oh dear. That was quite an outburst. Do not worry. We will perform the love making ritual once we are done."

"I don't like you! And what the hell is a 'love making ritual'?!"

"Guys! What do we do?! Jupiter is going to fire in five minutes!"

The two opponents chuckled evilly as the two Fairy Tail wizards watched the lacrama being charged and their enemies standing in their way of their target.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1.1K 65
Note, I don't own Fairy Tail, it's plot, or characters. I only own my plot and OCs. Enjoy! This will also be following the Fairy Tail anime storyline...
1.3K 230 31
Fairy Tail fanfic I don't own Fairy Tail I just own my OCs and any plot I created (daily updates) Description: Akita didnt expect to find a home an...
83K 1.1K 11
***REQUESTS CLOSED*** What the title says really :// This is a request only book and requests will always be open unless I say so (you'll know trust...
5.4K 110 18
{[Fairy Tail]} (Don't read this unless you like cringe. Thanks) (First fanfiction - 2017?) Hiya! So, this is my top OTP's in Fairy Tail! Not a one sh...