Fairy Tail: Mallory's Son [HI...

Por Lorelei_Midnight

This is a Fairy Tail Male Reader Fanfiction. This story is almost COMPLETELY original. I promise! If you want... Más

Prologue
Prologue [REWRITE]
Chapter 1: Welcome to Fairy Tail
Chapter 2: This Guild is Crazy
The Agreement (Natsu)
Chapter 3: Everlue Mansion
Chapter 4: Dear Kaby
Chapter 5: She's Scary
Facts About (M/N)
She Really Loves Cake (Erza)
Talent Show (Mira)
Chapter 6: His Friend
She Never Stops Talking (Lucy)
Chapter 7: Natsu vs. Erigore
Chapter 8: Fairy Tail's Strongest Team
He's a Lucky Guy (Gray)
Chapter 9: Dark Wizard Village
Chapter 10: Natsu vs. Erza
Chapter 11: Galuna Island
Chapter 12: Moon Drip
Chapter 13: Natsu vs. Yuka
Chapter 14: Titania's Here
Chapter 15: Eternal Magic
Chapter 16: Galuna Island's Final Showdown
Chapter 17: Burst
Chapter 18: The Sky's the Limit
Chapter 19: Magic Swap
Chapter 20: Natsu, (M/N), and the Dragon Egg
Christmas Special
He's a Woman (Loke)
Hide and Seek (Fairy Tail)
Fate
Chapter 21: Phantom Lord
Valentine Victim (Lucy)
Chapter 23: Fifteen Minutes
Making Him Blush (Fairy Tail)
Chapter 24: His Mistake
Silent Treatment (Natsu)
Shut Up (Laxus)
Halloween Special
Pride Month Special
Chapter 25: A Raging Monster
Chapter 26: The Deal

Chapter 22: Lucy Heartfilia

1.2K 22 17
Por Lorelei_Midnight

Fairy Tail continued their relentless attacks and showed no mercy. The iron dragon slayer jumped in landed on the Phantom Lord sign crushing it in the process. Everyone froze and looked up.

Erza slightly narrowed her eyes, "That's the Iron Dragon Slayer. Black Steel Gajeel."

Nab leaped into the air to land a hit but the brutal man's arm turned into iron and extended hitting him along with his other allies.

"Oh man!"

"What the?! He just knocked down his own guild mates with that attack!" Gray shouted.

Gajeel landed on the ground and chuckled, "Show me what you got. Unless you scum are too scared to face the great iron dragon slayer."

"Cocky fella, ain't he?" (M/N) commented nonchalantly.

"TOO SCARED?! REAL MEN SHOW NO FEAR!" Elfman landed a hit but was blocked.

"You're Elfman right?" he threw a punch dodged by the white haired man and blocked a kick.

"Ah. Not too bad, big guy."

"Well that's because I'm a real man."

"Oh yeah? Then let's see how a real man handles this!" his arm extended and knocked out more of his own allies.

"They're Phantom! You attack your own men?!"

"I knew that'd distract ya!" he punched the large man then the pink haired male used him as a boost to launch himself and landed a hit on him. The cruel man was knocked onto his back.

"Whoa. That kid sent him flying."

"No one has ever done that before."

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Fairy Tail's dragon slayer."

Gajeel got up almost effortlessly.

"Elfman. Leave this guy to me."

"Come on. First you use me as a springboard and now you wanna steal my man-to-man fight?"

"Iron Dragon Club!"

Natsu gets pushed back but holds on while Erza yelled his name.

"You destroyed our guild hall. You attacked Levy and her team."

Natsu's hands burst into his flames, "I'll make you pay!"

He threw the other dragon slayer. He bounced back only to be punched back into a wall.

His friends admired the boy for knocking him down with only a few hits. Natsu and Elfman had their little exchange but was interrupted when Gajeel stood from the rubble.

"Nice try but I'm still standing."

"True. But you won't be for much longer though."

(M/N) grinned, "That's my Natsu."

The dark skinned wizard knocked him down but he bounced back up with a snicker. They had their little exchange right after the first move was made. That's when they officially engaged in combat. They threw punch after punch and knocked each other back. Then the building started to shake as the Fairy Tail wizards had grins on their faces.

"This is what happens when Master Makarov's angry," Cana stated.

"It's called the Giant's Wrath," Loke explained.

"Nobody will be able to stop him now."

"This is starting to get fun," the (E/C) man chuckled.

"When he gets angry, the master's a lot more manlier."

Erza swiped her sword, "Prepare to fight! We cannot lose as long as Master Makarov is with us!"

After that declaration was made, the master had fallen on the ground making a crater beneath him. He was completely green.

"It's Gramps!"

"Is he okay?!"

"Master!"

"The hell? I can't sense his magic. It's almost as if he was completely drained of it," (M/N) narrowed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jose and three members of the Element Four stood behind the blonde's floating body with shadows over them.

"Makarov is powerless now thanks to Aria of the Heavens. Phantom's Element Four. He has the power to make other wizards' magic disappear into thin air. I think it's safe to say we've won this round, Fairy Tail."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fairy Tail wizards have gathered around their master and father figure. They panicked and desperately told him to stay alive. Gajeel stood on part of the beams of the ceiling and watched the scene with a scoff.

"I don't understand. Gramps is so powerful. How'd they beat him?" Gray asked.

"Only way to find out is to go up there."

The other wizards made a realization then proceeded to attack while they were suddenly powerless without their master.

Erza wiped a tear from her eyes, "I can't do this. Without the master, we aren't strong enough and our morales are dangerously low."

"We must retreat! Everyone! Back to the guild at once!" she ordered. Everyone froze but refused to leave the battle unfinished.

"We can't! We don't stand a chance against Jose! Now retreat! That's an order!"

The wizards reluctantly left while their enemies chased them out. Before Gajeel knew what had happened, he was being held against the beam by the neck. He gritted his teeth as he struggled to breathe. He looked down to see the (S/C) man with a shadow over him. There was only a red dot where his eye should be.

"Heh. Impressive. I didn't even sense your presence," he choked then coughed.

"What happened to the old man? Why can't I sense any magic from him?"

Gajeel smirked, "Ooh scary. But what's in it for me?"

"Your life is in my hands yet you refuse to tell me?"

There was silence between them for a few moments. The atmosphere around them made it more difficult for the dragon slayer to breathe than before.

"Fine. If you refuse to tell me, then let's make a bargain."

Gajeel snickered, "A bargain? I'm listening."

"Sorry Natsu. Everyone. Hope you understand."

"Since it's inevitable that you and Natsu will be dishing it out, I thought we'd bet on that."

"Alright. What do I get if I beat the little punk?"

"I'll join Phantom," he spoke without hesitance in his voice.

"I'll pass-"

"I'm not finished. I'll join Phantom and prove my loyalty by destroying Fairy Tail. And," the man's hair covered his eyes. He remained silent as he collected his thoughts.

"Well?" the black haired man smirked when the other made eye contact.

"I'll do whatever you tell me to do. You can do whatever your heart desires. You and only you. Nobody else."

"Ah. So I get to have Karma as my slave? That just sweetened the whole deal."

"But if Natsu wins, you have to join Fairy Tail. You can bring someone else from Phantom if you don't wanna feel lonely. And you have to swear your loyalty to the guild. You don't have to join right away. You can take all the time you want."

The iron dragon slayer snickered, "Alright. Deal."

(M/N) released the man's neck. His feet landed on the beam and coughed before recovering.

"Oh and if you don't uphold the bargain," the lucky male's eyes darkened.

"I'll hunt you down and have your head hanging on my wall."

He jumped down and was already next to his pink haired friend. He played it off as if nothing had transpired. The red eyed brute watched the wizards retreat as a large man with a green coat appeared beside him.

"There they go. I knew it wouldn't be long before those gutless cowards gave up and started running for their lives."

"They're retreating with sorrow in their hearts."

"Aria. I see you're just as creepy as ever. I gotta commend you for taking down the old Fairy Tail geezer."

"I just followed Master Jose's orders."

A waterfall of tears fell from the man's bandaged face.

"But thank you!"

"Why are you always crying? Jeez cut it out. So what happened with that Lucy girl?"

Natsu and (M/N) looked up at the two wizards with nothing but scowls on their faces.

"She's been captured. The poor wretch is being held in a gloomy cell in headquarters."

"So much for giving her a warm welcome, huh?"

"No way."

"Is there something wrong?" Happy asked, concerned for his best friend.

"GAJEEL!"

"We'll finish this someday, Salamander."

"And when we do, I'll have your friend all to myself."

The large man held out his arm on the side then they both disappeared out of thin air.

"Those jerks kidnapped Lucy."

Happy shouted in disbelief. (M/N)'s eyes became darker. Erza ordered everyone to get back to their guild as the others chased them out. One of the Phantom wizards was grabbed by the collar and saw the two wizards with shadows over their faces and red dots for eyes.

"No! Salamander, Karma, and the cat!"

"You got it buddy. We need to chat," Natsu gets engulfed in flames.

"PLEASE DON'T BURN ME!"

"Oh we'll do a lot more than that," the taller man cracked his fists.

"AHHHH HELP ME!"

*Time skip*

The pink haired man dragged the wizard with the cat and male beside him.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Happy asked.

"Are you seriously asking that question?" (M/N) huffed.

"Isn't it obvious? We're gonna go save Lucy. Alright pal. Where is she? Tell me."

He spluttered and choked but then gets burned alive.

"Start talking!"

He tells him he knew nothing then begged to be extinguished.

"If you Phantom guys hurt another one of my friends, I swear I'll burn every one of you into a pile of ashes."

He cried and shook his head. He begged for mercy and told him he knew absolutely nothing about the wizards and cat's friend.

The (S/C) man slightly shivered, "I've never been so proud of anything in my life."

Funny you should say that cause I was just thinking I should've burned you into a crisp by now."

"Aye."

"Our headquarters is up ahead! If I had to guess, they probably got her locked up there okay?!"

"You should've said that in the first place!"

"Aye!"

"I think I've done a pretty decent job. He's definitely coming a long way."

He froze in his spot. He felt something from the distance. He faced his friend then nodded. The (E/C) eyed man ran as fast as he could with his companions right behind him. With a few seconds to spare, he managed to catch the blonde woman in his arms before coming to a stop. The pink haired wizard crashed into the rocks. The female opened her eyes and blushed at the sight of (M/N)'s charming smile before dropping her on her back. She got back up with  pout and was untied.

"You okay Lucy?" Natsu asked. Lucy nodded with a sorrowful look on her face. This didn't go unnoticed by her (S/C) friend.

"That's good news. Okay. We better head back to the guild."

"What?! That's their headquarters! Let's get 'em!"

"We can't! Erza told us to retreat!"

"Cause she's a wimp! I'll face them myself if I have to!"

"But you saw what happened to the master!"

"Exactly! That's why we have to get revenge!"

Lucy watched them argue back and forth then looked down with her hair covering her eyes. (M/N) saw this then picked up pebbles. He flicked them at the dragon slayer and cat making them yelp in pain.

"Ow! What the heck was that for (M/N)?!" Natsu stopped when his friend looked at the female wizard. Tears gracefully fell down her face.

"Hey what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"You can tell us."

"They did all this just to get to you. Am I correct?"

Lucy looked up at (M/N) then more tears fell from her face. He sighed and crouched to her level with his back facing her. She stared at him with confusion evident on her face.

"What are you waiting for? Climb on."

She cried louder as she climbed onto the man's back. The cat and other wizard agreed to go back to their guild to let their friend recover from whatever happened to her. In the tower, the wizard saint held his crotch and a dark magic surrounded him and yelled out as the Fairy Tail wizards walked back with the girl on the lucky wizard's back.

A/N: You may or may not have noticed that this chapter was much shorter than the usual 4000 words. Well the reason for that is because I won't be adding the other people's perspectives like I've done in the previous chapters. I'm going to be doing only the reader's point of view. I'm not going to rewrite all the chapters cause that's stupid and too much work. And I've added some of my own stuff to hopefully make things more interesting. Hope you enjoy this (or not I don't care) and I'll see you guys later.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

155K 3.5K 52
Every girl falls in love at some point, but what they never wish to expect is to have their hearts broken. And the boys of Fairy Tail have done just...
69.8K 1.4K 71
---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy had realized her feelings for Natsu but...
4.5K 677 54
(BTW the timeline of this story is going to occur from the begining of the Tartos Arc and after it finishes. But I'll add my own twist to it, so it w...
832 22 23
After an attack on the guild everyone finds out that there's a new enemy who want Lucy, but not just Lucy, her and every other remaining celestial wi...