Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

De unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... Mai multe

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

LTBB 2: Chapter Eight

3.5K 135 21
De unxreality

LTBB 2: Chapter Eight.

Zach Daniels POV

"Because I'm about to ask you to be my girlfriend."

Holy crap, did I just say that out loud?

Great going, Daniels. You just fucked up everything with the girl you've been loving since the first year of college.

I study Isabelle's expression when I had let the words slip out of my mouth. At first she seemed shocked and surprised but then at the same time, confused and reluctant.

She is going to say no. I can feel it in my fucking gu-

"Yes." She said. My blue eyes shoot open.

"W-What?"

She smiled before repeating, "Yes."

Yes??

"Yes what?" A smile was crawling into my lips, I couldn't help it.

Isabelle rolls her beautiful brown eyes before answering, "Yes, I will be your girlfriend, Zach."

In this moment, I felt like doing everything that every guy do when they're happy; scream 'HELL YES' into thin air, but I can't do that.

Not in front if Isabelle, at least. It'll make me sound weird.

Pulling Isabelle in for a warm hug on this fresh night, I felt more happy then scoring the winning goal at the biggest soccer tournament last year.

I didn't need to worry about Chase or anyone else hurting her because now, it was my turn to protect her. Isabelle has been through a lot since Chase and her got together before.

Chase might have made her feel happy in the past, but now it was my turn to make her be happy.

Chase is out and I am in!

[Isabelle Dawns' POV]

Now I know what you all are thinking. I mentioned before that I would never go out with Zach, but then again, that was before all this happened.

Things changed now. I moved on from Chase and all the bad things in my life. I'm just praying that Zach will be a good thing.

When he had asked me out to be his girlfriend, I'm not going to lie, at first I was reluctant.

I mean, going out with a guy after I had fully let go of Chase?

Then again, Chase did sleep with my best friend since Kindergarden a month after we broke up, but anyways, I'm not here to focus on the past. Right now, it's just me and Zach.

"I say we start this night off with your favourite treat." Zach offered twisting his arm around my waist. I look up at him, his blue eyes were glistening in the light of the moon.

"What's my favourite treat?" I was confused, it's like Zach knew me more than I knew myself.

"Fairy floss." He stated, my confused look dissolved into a grin.

How could I have been so oblivious? Of course he'd say fairy floss. It was all I was begging from him when we came to this carnival last year.

"Yes. I say we buy two." I say pulling his hand in the direction of the sweets stand, he halts me.

"What?" I asked, a smirk creeped on his face.

"I'll buy you fairy floss," He states, I nod, "But you and I have to first go on the Batman Wing." Zach added.

The Batman Wing?

"Ha, nice try. I'm not going on that death hole." I shrug. If I remember clearly, the Batman Wing was the ride that almost made me get killed inside, literally.

[Flashback]

Out of no where, Zach picks me up from my legs. My upper body in contact with his back and him holding my legs at the front of his chest.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I gasp, Zach ignores and keeps running further into the carnival.

"You and me. We're going on the rides." He places me down before he points to high towered architecture. It's one of those rides where it takes you all the way up and drops you down by surprise.

"No way in hell am I going on that." I protest, crossing my arms.

"Hey, that's chickening out." he points, "You can't do that... or else I'll win the bet."

Me huffing out, "Fine, I'll go. But I'll regret it."

We wait in line for almost five minutes before buckling up on a seat. The ride slowly lifting up all the way to the top. We were 210 feet in the air; I was shaking by the height and cold breeze that drifted across.

"Hold on tight." the instructor says through the microphone, "This ride will drop down in five..."

"Z-Zach..." My voice is shaky.

"Four..."

"OH MY GOD."

"Three..."

"No, no, no!"

"Two..."

"ZACH, I DON'T WANT TO DIE."

"One!"

"Shit!" the chair drops down faster than anything I could ever imagine. My butt lifting from the seat as we went down, but luckily my belt was on tight. I was screaming the whole way, I bet everyone was looking at me.

"Thank you, folks for coming on the Batman Wing. Hope you all enjoyed. You may now unfasten your seat belts and head to the exit."

It's like I've forgotten how to walk after that ride. I am never going on that again.

[Flashback Ends]

Yet here I am, lining up for the Batman Wing like Zach and I did one year ago. The line was long and the breeze quickly picked up. I look around the carnival to see men holding their girlfriend under their arms, or cuddling to keep them warm.

I frown.

"I know what you're looking at." Zach says smiling at me, I look at him in curiousness.

How the hell does this boy know everything?

I instantly smile as both of his arms wrap around my waistline, pulling me in close to his body. The warmth of his skin kept me secure and safe.

Zach was the person that any girl would already fall for, however, I was just beginning to.

When it was our turn to strap up for the ride, I suddenly forgot how to. There was way too many things you had to connect and pull down, I was getting confused.

Zach saw my confusion and unbuckled himself to come to me, "Need some help?" He asked, I smile and nod.

Zach bends down and does all the hard work while I intently watch him. His blue eyes were glued to my strap making sure that everything was in place. He even made the seat belt tighter for my sake.

I could see from the corner of my eye, some teenagers aw-ing at us. They looked at Zach with fondness at how much of a gentlemen he was.

"Psst, I think some girls in line have a thing for you." I whispered at Zach. He stood up and laughed.

"I don't care."

I furrowed my brows, "Really, now?"

"Yep," He spoke popping the 'p' out, "Because right now, all I'm worrying about is you."

My heart begins to melt at his soft words. When Zach went over to his chair and strapped on himself for the ride, I couldn't help this...tingly feeling inside me as I looked at him.

We hear the announcer through the speaker, "Everyone hold on tight. The ride is going to commence in Five..."

I wasn't panicking at all this time, I was just staring at Zach.

"Four..."

Why am I even staring at him this much?

"Three..."

Zach's beautiful blue eyes stared into my brown ones as a smile formed his lips. I smile at him back.

"Two..."

Zach reaches for my hand, our fingers intertwine, "You're going to be alright." He whispered.

"One."

***

The rest of the night went off great. Zach bought me everything I wished for, but never asked. He even won me a stuffed panda bear, which was so cute.

People even thought we were one of those Tumblr couples, ha.

"You sure you don't want to stay over at my place for the night?" Zach offers pulling up in front of Asher's apartment.

"No, it's okay. You've got soccer training tomorrow morning and I don't want to interfere." Besides, I feel like it's a little soon to be sleeping at your house considering we started dating a few hours ago.

Zach chuckles, "Alright, goodnight, Isabelle."

I was slightly disappointed that he didn't lean in for a goodnight kiss but I wouldn't blame him, after all, we only started dating today.

I smile and nod at him before exiting his car and walk up to Asher's doorstep.

When I twist my head over my shoulder, I was surprised to feel a slight peck on my cheek by Zach.

His soft lips pressed against the apples of my cheek.

"Goodnight." He whispered hugging me tightly,

"Goodnight, Zach."

Before we part and Zach left in his car, I unlock the apartment door with the spare key Asher gave me.

When I twist the doorknob and open the door, my eyes immediately laid on three familiar faces.

"Holy shit." I cussed under my breath, all men's eyes laid on me.

"Isabelle, long time no see." Dean smirked. Hunter and Bryce were right beside him while Asher was sitting on the opposite sofa.

Asher's brown eyes instantly went wide, "Belle, I thought you were going to be gone for the whole night."

I stutter, "Y-Yeah, no."

Asher knew what happened between Dean, Chase and I, so why would Ash invite them into his home?

As Dean, Hunter and Bryce stood up from the couch, Asher rushed over towards me, "You need to sleep over at Chase's place for the night."

"W-What?" Confused and shocked by his demand, I was reluctant to agree.

"I'm not staying at Chase's house. We broke up and I've got a boyfriend!"

"And Chase has got a girlfriend. Listen, just stay over at his house tonight." Asher spoke, "Trust me."

I glance over at Dean, Hunter and Bryce who was behind him before looking back at Asher.

"Why, Ash?" I asked still a bit shaken up by Dean's surprised appearance.

"Because Chase knows how to keep you safe."

___________________________

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, yay :)

I was a bit stunned by how many of you PM me for updating, so here you go!

I hope this chapter was long enough for you, haha.

Continue to show your support by VOTING.

COMMENT -

Team Chase? Team Zach?

Promote + Fan? :)

Til the next update, xox

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

11.2K 375 23
*Some people bring out the worst in you, Some people bring out the best in you* I watched as his lips moved, how his fist clenched and unclenched, h...
33.3K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
3.9K 173 43
"Michael has been missing." ****** Rose thought everything was going perfect until that moment. It broke her. It questioned everything that they bo...