Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

By unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... More

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

LTBB 2: Chapter Seven

3.6K 139 9
By unxreality

Recap: Isabelle is back in BHU, alone. She is now living in with a good friend of both Chase and Zach (Asher) because she could not handle seeing her best friend and new roommate, Lora Dabs, who has purposely slept with Chase after their breakup.

Isabelle gave Chase his ring necklace back that symbolised their past relationship because Isabelle needed to move on from him. Chase is now in a relationship with Emma, who caused Belle & Chase's first breakup last year.

Dean and his group are back. Zach just asked Isabelle out on a date in the last chapter.

------

LTBB 2: Chapter Seven.

Isabelle Dawns POV

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked smiling at Zach. We were in his car and it was time for our 'date' he asked about yesterday.

A smile peers through his display, "Can't you wait?"

Honestly, yes I can. But I'm just so curious...Like always.

The soft music of Lana Del Rey plays in the background, Zach's hand reaches the twist of the volume to put it louder.

"You like Lana Del Rey?" I questioned trying to make conversation. Both of Zach's hands were on the steering wheel while his vision was focused on the dark road.

"Who doesn't? She's hot, I'd definitely bang her."

"I didn't think you'd be the type to have sex with girls." I comment, his eyes narrow down at me.

"Are you calling me homosexual?" I laugh and shake my head.

"No, I just didn't think that you were the type of guy who would just have sex with multiple girls." Then again, Zach was a jock, meaning that every girl would be all over him.

Who wouldn't?

He's attractive, tall, smart and very charming.

"You're right, Isabelle." He stated nodding, "I'm not a man whore who puts his dick inside every girls vagina unlike some other people." Zach made sure to emphasise 'some other people' in front of me.

I knew who he was talking about; Chase Cole. I admit, Chase had his flaws and I have no idea why a girl like me fell for a guy like him. Chase and I were complete opposites. He was the bad boy, I was just the ordinary girl.

If anything, it should be the bad and the bad paired together to make a badass couple.

I guess, somewhere along the way from the play fights to the cheesy pick up lines and the overly possessive care, I kind of... fell for him even though I know I shouldn't have.

Chase has slept with a lot of girls, one of them being my best friend, Lora. I don't know what's going to happen between her and I now but I think we have to stay a distance away from one another until everything cools down.

I probably will forgive her eventually, she was my best friend. But at the moment, I can't stand to picture a vivid imagination in my head of my ex boyfriend and best friend getting intimate with each other; a month after Chase and I broke up.

***

Finally, we arrive at the destination. Music was blasting through the speakers and colourful lights were flashing everywhere.

"We're here." Zach spoke getting out of the car. I watch as he jogs to the other side, opening the door for me. I thank him.

"Of course, how could I not figure it out?" I mumbled to myself. This was the carnival that Zach and I attended last year together.

"I thought we'd go somewhere special." He says surprisingly taking my hand in with his. Our fingers intertwine.

"Why is this place so special?" I questioned, a smirk tugs his lips.

"This was the place where you first agreed to be my 'girlfriend' for the night after you lost your bet with me."

[Flashback]

Chase grabs a hold of my forearm, hauling me up from the ground, "Listen, Belle, we have to talk."

"No we don't." I spoke somewhat rudely, Tyler passes us and wraps his arms around Lora, pecking her cheek with a small kiss.

"Why are you ignoring me? Are you on your bloody period or some shit?" I wanted to slap him for saying that. He's so arrogant and stupid.

"You want to know why I'm ignoring you, Chase? Do you really?" I hastily spoke, folding my arms and taking steps closer to him. Our bodies were so close to touching, our faces centimetres apart.

"I met this guy. I found him ridiculously attractive at first, He complimented me a lot which made me smile, he took me out on a stupid yet fun date, he was really nice..." Chase smiles as he realises my indirect description of him, but the happiness in his face slowly fades as I continued, "...But then I found out he was a complete and utter jerk. You know why? Because I found out that he's been doing that with every other girl on the goddamn campus!" Shoving Chase out of the way, I stormed out of his presence.

I was by myself... alone for almost fifteen minutes until I hear a familiar voice, it isn't Chase though.

"Hey, Isabelle." Zach greets, hugging me. I was surprised by his public actions towards me. I only met him today.

Trying my best to give him a warm smile, it turned out as a painful one, "Hey."

"What's wrong? You seem mad."

"U-Uh... It's nothing. Just boy trouble haha.." I try to lighten the mood, not wanting to drown him with a story.

"Yeah, okay. Whatever you say, babe." He laughs, me joining in, "I bet I could make you feel better."

"What do you mean?"

He grins, "Okay, we'll make a bet. If I could make you smile in less than half an hour, you have to do what I say for the rest of the night."

Zach took me everywhere. On every ride, on every game and bought me whatever I wanted, which I had to refuse because he was spending too much on a stubborn girl, aka me.

Then, Zach forced me to go on a Batman ride which reached higher than anything in the whole carnival. It was so high that I fought back to not attend on the ride but Zach convinced me to go. Unfortunately, the ride didn't make me smile, but then he discovered that one of my biggest weaknesses was...that I was ticklish.

Zach grabbed my waist and started tickling my sides, poking them with is fingers. I burst out laughing with a smile.

"HA, Looks like I won the bet." he smirks, "I made you smile." me rolling me eyes, I nod, giving in.

"Okay," I giggle, "What do you want me to do?" I prepare myself for the worst he could possibly say.

"I want you to pretend that you're my girlfriend for the night." he says, I was shocked by his choice, but I didn't fight it.

A deal is a deal.

[Flashback Ends]

"I remember, it was because of that bet we made that day." I laugh, Zach joins along.

"Yeah, it was. Only this time, I'm hoping that it won't be a bet."

I stop laughing and turn to him seriously, "What do you mean?"

Zach looked nervous for what he was about to say. Reluctantly taking his hand in with mine, I felt him shake slightly.

"Are you okay? You seem nervous about going to the carnival." I say examining his anxious features.

"I'm not nervous about going to the carnival, Isabelle."

"Then why are you so nervous?"

His blue eyes gaze into my brown ones, he blinks a few time before the last words slipped out of his parted lips.

"Because I'm about to ask you to be my girlfriend."

___________________________

A/N: HELLO EVERYONE, I MISSED YOU ALL :)

This is just a little chapter I managed to squeeze in. And plus, I'm so happy because I got One Direction tickets and it's at the front omgbsjsjsjajah

Anyway, I hoped all you Zach and Isabelle lovers out there enjoyed this ;)

Oh, and please comment down below where you're from. I really want to know where all my readers come from! :)

Vote, Comment, Share. x

#AlwaysExpectTheUnexpected

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 8 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
11.2K 375 23
*Some people bring out the worst in you, Some people bring out the best in you* I watched as his lips moved, how his fist clenched and unclenched, h...
33.3K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...