Allah tied US together (Compl...

By Charming_Niqaabi

Spiritual+romance Highest rank #13 in spiritual on 12.jan.2018. A muslim story! Two practical muslims who lov... More

Allah Tied Us Together
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Shaikh Villa
Khan villa
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 a
Chapter 35 b
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
surpriseee

Chapter 31

3.3K 185 101
By Charming_Niqaabi

Hey guys!!!!

Ignore the mistakes plz.

I srsly don't have time for proof reading.

Not edited.

Enjoy reading :)

_________________________

Hadith ;

________________________

Aayah ;

__________________________

Aayat fold her prayer mat as she offered her fajr salah and make her way in closet and choosing out Yasin's formal clothes....she take white shirt and black blazer along with black pant and a silk black and whie tie and start pressing it ....she finished her ironing and Yasin open the door only to find her arranging his choosen pressed clothes on hanger.

She turn and saw him and he smile cutely at her and she return with lot of cuteness....he came towards her and buzzed her covered head and murmured a low thank you and she just shake her head with a smile.

"Yasin you should sleep now...or else you will get tired through out the day." Aayat told him when he start to make his way in balcony. "Bhul gaye ammi ne bhi yahi kaha tha." Aayat remind him and he he smile sheepisly and lay down on bed.

"Ab tum kaha chali?" He asked her as he saw she is going towards closet.

"Apne kapde nikalne...q?" She asked him instead.

"Tumhe pata tou hai...I can't sleep without you." He said in his cute voice and she awwed at him and make her way towards him and sit beside him and he immediately place his head on her lap.

She smile and start caressing his hairs and he smile more widely and entwine her one hand with his and palced their hands on his chest and she continue to running her fingers in his thick silk hairs.

She saw him sleeping and peck his forhead and lean back on bed and start gazing at his handsome face and thanking Allah in her heart for like zillionth times.

She saw its 7 and wide her eyes as she is staring at him from past 1 hour and smile shyly and slowly withdraw his head from her lap and placed it on pillow very carefully and remove her hijaab and placed that near him and he immediately snuggle in that cloth and she chuckle and move in washroom and after getting ready she went downstairs.

_________________________________

Aayat put the cooked parathe in its dish and close its lid and saw Halima is still mixing the spices of chicken masala.

"Ammi laiye mai apki help kar deti hu." Aayat offered her help to halima who smile at her.

"Nahi binti.,, ye ho jayega...tum jao aur Yasin ko dekho...tayar bhi hai ya nai." Halima said and Aayat look at the clock hanging in kitchen which is showing 8:30 am so she nodded and went in her room.

She came in her room and saw Yasin is standing infront of the mirror fixing his shirt and she smile and went towards him and backhug him.

"Someone is missing me, I think." Yasin said turning in her hug and she narrow her eyes at him.

"No one is missing you but ya I will miss you whole day." She said pouting cutely.

"Accha ji ." He asked wrapping his arms around her.

"Haan ji." She smile and wrap her arms around his neck.

"Jhuti." He remark and she look at him " apni vo best friend ke saath pure din baatein karogi aur kah rahi ho mujhe miss karogi,..huh meri tou yaad bhi nahi ayegi." He said sadly and she press her lips sheepisly.

"Aisa nahi hai ....I will srsly miss you." She said and he smirk.

"Ohh aisi baat hai par jab mai yaha hota hu tab tou aap meri koi fikr nahi karti." He said pulling her closer and she smile and fixed his collar.

"Aisa nahi hai par tabhi tou nazaro ke saamne hi hote hai na aur abhi tou pura din nazaro se ojhal (disappear) hoge tou yaad tou ayegi na." She said and he peck her nose.

"Ok ok jaldi ajoonga ok?" He said and she nodded " ya phir aisa karta hu jaata hi nai mai office." And she glare at him.

"Koi zarurat nahi hai itni mehrbaani ki...ap office jaye aur jaldi se aajaye ....I will wait for you." She said and he nodded with a pout.

"Can you help me with the tie." he said lazily and she chuckle and nodded.

She take his tie and came towards him and he bent a little as she is already reaching till his shoulder in her high heels and she make him wear the tie and his hands are lazily roaming on her back sending currents to her body and with nuzzling in her hairs or rubbing his beard on her cheeks, neck and she would giggle.

"Yasin bas bhi karein ab..,, aapko late ho raha hai." She said and he grumpily turn towards mirror and set his already set hairs and she took his blazer and help him in wearing it and she buttoned it.

"Aap niche chale nashta tayar hai." She said while setting her dupatta on her head and chest.

"Hmm." He hummed while wearing his watch.

"Waise someone is looking handsome." She whisper near his ears and he look at her with shock face bcoz she never compliment him and he was about to catch her but she ran away blushing all time.

_________________________

"Hayeee mera beta kitna sona lag raha hai." Halima kissed Yasin's forhead and he too replied with a kiss on her head.

"Hayeee aisa kabhi apne mujhe college jaate time bhi nahi kaha tha ammi." Saniya complaint serving herself a paratha.

"Jealous much." Yasin teased her and she shrug her shoulders.

"Jealous my foot." She remark and put a morsel in her mouth.

"Aap dono khamoshi se breakfast karenge?" Aayat told them while serving Ashfaq.

"Hayee meri bahu bhi meri side par hi hai....dekho mai tou thak gayi in dono ko chup karate aur ab Aayat tum hi in logo ka khamosh karna." Halima said leaving a sigh while eating her breakfast.

"Obio vo meri side legi...akhir best friend jo hai." Saniya smirk.

"Hih best friend, vo meri side legi shohar hu uska." Yasin also smirk.

"Haa tou pichle kuch hafto se par mai tou saalo se best friend hu." Saniya flaunt her smartness.

"Will you both shut up please." Aayat request them while putting her fork down.

"Ab aur ek baar meri pari ko kisne bolne lagaya na tou tum dono ke *pointing towaeds Yasin and saniya* thappad lagoonga." Ashfaq said taking Aayat's side.

"Bilkul sahi kaha apne." Halima also agree and Aayat smirk at khan siblings shock faces.

"Are you both sure na that you guys are our parents?" Yasin asked in daze.

Aur nahi tou kya Aayat ke aate hi hume daant rahe hai." Saniya complaint.

"Miss khan you know my charm, don't you?" Aayat said smirking and They both make a face while elders khan and Aayat giggle.

"Chalo jaldi breakfast karo, office bhi jaana hai na." Halima said and they continued their breakfast.

Aayat is walking behind Yasin till the door and when he reach the door he directly turn and kiss her forhead and bid her bye.

He open hsi car door and she wave at him and he smile and went away.

______________________________

"Missing bhai?" Saniya teased Aayat as she is cutting the veggies.

"Aur ek baar mujhe tease kiya na tou isi knife se katal(murder) kar doongi." Aayat scold her pointing the knife in her hands.

"Sahi hai dost dost na rahi." Saniya said sadly.

"Sanii." Aayat scold her and she make a sorry face.

"Q tang kar rahi hai usey?....bechari apne shohar ko pahle se hi itna yaad kar rahi hai aur tu bhi usey sata rahi hai, not fair." Halima teased more and Aayat hide her face in her palm and they both giggle at her sharam.

"Hayeee bhabhi jaan sharma gayi." Saniya nugged Aayat.

"Haa dekho tou meri bahu itni sharmili aur beta ek number ka besharam....kya jodi hai." Halima further tease while mixing the masala.

"Ammi bas bhi karein ab." Aayat said with red cheeks and pout. "Mai tou zyada yaad bhi nahi kar rahi par aap log zyada yaad dila rahe ho." And they awwed at her.

"Awww koi ni, adat ho jaani hai." Saniya console her.

"Hmm pahle pahle aisa hi hota hai phir adat ho jaati hai." Halima said with a smile.

"Ammi jab abbu office jaate the shaadi ke baad tab apki halat (condition) bhi aise hi ho jaati thi?" Saniya asked Halima pointing towards Aayat's halat.

"Haha Aayat ki tou halat kuch bhi nahi hai mere saamne...tumhare abbu tou shaadi ke ek mahine ke baad office join kiya tha aur us ek mahine me mujhe tumhari abbu ki bohot adat hogayi thi tou phir kab unhone office join kiya tou mai pura din unhe yaad karti thi aur phir jab vo shaam ko lotte tou phool (flower) jaisi chahek (jolly) jaati thi aur phir kuch hafto me adat si hogayi." Halima told them with red cheeks.

"Awwww ammi you are so cute." They both said in unision and hug her and she kiss their heads which are resting on her shoulder.

"Chalo hatho kudiyo...kaam me mujhe Unki yaad dila di." Halima said shyly and they giggle and teased her.

_____________________________

Its 7 of the night and Aayat finish preparung the dinner and was sitting on sofa in living room when she hear the car's horn....she smile and went to open the door and she opened it and saw Yasin and Ashfaq coming out from car and she smile at them and they return her smile while walking towards her.

Ashfaq kiss her head and replied to her salam and went inside and Yasin took lazy steps towards her and finally reach near her and saw behind her and stole a peck from her red puffy cheeks and she blushed.

"So missed me?" He said giving her the bag as they walked inside the house.

"Uhmm." Aayat shake her head in denial and he look at her with fake angered face.

"PaNi." She said handing him the glass of water which maid has placed.

He sip the water and went in room and she make her way in kitchen.

"Saniya vo ye korma dekh lena plz...mai room me jaa rahi hu." Aayat request her and saniya nodded smilingly and Aayat went in room.

"So finally apko time mil gaya mere pass aane ke liye." Yasin said as soon as Aayat came in room.

She sigh and came towards him who is lying on bed " change q ni kiya?" She asked him as he lying in his formal clothes.

"Am tired yaar." He said tiredly and she smile and sat beside him only to bear his head on her lap. "Itno dino ke baad kaam kiya na isliye bohot thakan ho gayi hai." He said with closed eyes and she smile and caress his head and it soothe him.

"Yasin." She called him when she saw he is drooping in sleep and he hmm sleepily.

"Get up and get fresh first and after eating dinner, you sleep." She told him but he turn and hide his face in her stomach and shake his head.

"Yasin atleast eat something then sleep." She said massaging his temple.

"Yasin." She said aloud and he groan in her stomach.

"Such a cruel begum you are." He spat and sat on bed.

"Haha thank you for the compliment." She said in sarcastic way "ab aap jaye fresh ho jaye." She said and he went in washroom.

She smile and took out his night wear and went downstairs.

__________________________

"Aayu where is Yasin?" Halima asked Aayat as she saw she came down alone.

"He is getting fresh ammi." Aayat smile and start arranging the dishes on table "sone ki zid kar rahe the but mai---" halima cut Aayat.

"Tou usey uthana tha na." Halima said and Aayat shake her head.

"Kitni baari koshish ki phir uthke fresh hone gaye hai."Aayat said and Halima nodded.

"Chalo thik hai , thak gaya hoga...tum baitho aur apna dinner karo." Halima told her.

"Ni ammi mai unke saath kha lungi...aap log dinner start kar lo." She said.

"Aayatt aisa nahi karte beta...aajayega vo....aur vo apna khana itni tezi se kha lega aur tum pihe rah jaoongi....isliye kahti hu khana kha lo." Halima said but Aayat polietly decline.

"Haa phir bhi aaj vo jaldi aagaya bohot thak gaya tha na isliye." Ashfaq said sitting on his seat.

"sab kuch na apke wajah se hua hai...kya zarurat thi usey itna kaam dene ki." Halima scold Ashfaw and he look at her.

"Arey mrs. Aise kaise vo CEO hai tou kaam zyada hi hota hai aur mere bete ne pahle hi mera naam Dubai me bohot roshan kar diya hai." Ashfaq told them about the Dubai intership and they all fell proud on him.

Soon he came down looking a little fresh and they had their dinner with lots of talks .

____________________________________

Hows the chapter?

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu lovelies.

Love,
Aahana :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 43.3K 36
We all want our own 'happily ever after' and I was no different. I aspired to be like Khadija (ra), the wife of prophet Muhammad (saw) strong, faithf...
286K 16K 46
Highest rank #38 in spiritual. Completed meet Hatina, a young muslimah who always dreamed of being loved, but anyone she loved never loved her back...
215K 13.5K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...