Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

By unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... More

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

LTBB 2: Chapter Six

3.6K 136 11
By unxreality

LTBB 2: Chapter Six

Isabelle Dawn's POV

It's strange. Strange because Chase decided to walk at least two meters behind me whilst heading our way back to Emma and Asher in the lounge and also because of how I had the courage in myself to tell Chase I had to finally let him go.

I wasn't fond of that decision but I knew it was for the best for both of us. After a lot of drama in our relationship last year, we called it truce and thought it was time for a break. No feelings for one another, no emotion, no love and no damn drama.

I walk into the lounge where Asher and Emma was still in the same position as I left. They were seated so far away from each other in silence.

I hope they haven't heard Chase and my bipolar argument.

Walking over to Asher, I take a seat beside him, his brown eyes gaze into mine before he chuckles lightly and whispers slowly in my ear, "You know, if you and Chase decide to get in an argument about your relationship, make sure that no one else is here next time, alright?"

My mouth opens, "Oh my gosh, please tell me you didn't hear our conversation."

"That's the only thing Emma and I have heard while Chase was 'looking' for you." He says using bunny ears with his fingers, I drop my head on my hands.

Great. Just great.

When I told myself that I hoped there wouldn't be anymore drama, Chase's new girlfriend finds out that I was his ex girlfriend.

"Does she know that I'm Chase's ex girlfriend?" I asked Asher in a whisper, my voice was low since Chase and Emma were only five meters away from us.

"That depends, do you want Emma to know that you and Chase were a thing?"

"No."

"Then no." He laughs stretching his arm over my shoulder, "Don't worry, when we heard you fighting, I just said that it had something to do with college or some shit."

"Haha, thank you Ash."

"No problemo, roomie."

I narrowed my brows at him, "Roomie?" It was an odd choice for a nickname.

"Well, yeah. You're my new roommate. I need a nickname for you." He states smirking, I grin.

"But I don't want to be called 'Roomie'. Call me something by my name."

The atmosphere became lighter and less tensed. Asher really knows how to lighten the mood around here. Thank God.

"What about Isa? Iz? 'lil funk?" He started throwing suggestions at me that made a loud laugh escape my lips.

"They're all ridiculous." I state, his face displayed a disappointed look.

"Alright, what about Belle? Do you like the nickname Belle?" He asked sincerely, my body froze.

"Belle..." I say to myself in thought.

Would Chase get mad if someone else called me that? I mean, it's just a nickname. It wouldn't hurt...would it?

Man, I over think too much.

"Yeah, you can call me Belle." I answer smiling at him, he nods and grins in accomplishment.

****

After an eventful evening, it was time for Asher and I to head back into his apartment.

It was now 10:50pm and we are just watching Toddlers and Tiaras in bed. I made sure to stay on my side of the mattress while Asher did the same.

"Gosh, this movie is awful." I state in amusement of the young divas wearing tiaras.

"It's entertaining though." Asher spoke letting out a laugh, I chuckle with him.

Just then, my phone begins to ring, Grabbing the device that was placed on the bedside table next to me, I look at the flashing screen to find Zach's called ID.

Swiping across the screen, I greet him, "Hey, what's up?"

"Hey Isabelle, fancy for a meet up after school?" Zach asked poshly trying to sound sophisticated, I laugh.

"Yeah sure, what time and where?"

"I can't tell you where, it's a surprise. Just make sure you're ready by 6:30pm." He says making me curious.

"Uh, alright. Where do you want to meet up?"

"I can pick you up at your dorm." Zach spoke.

"Oh yeah...about that," Here goes nothing, "I kind of...moved out of my dorm."

"That's fine, where are you staying now?"

"I'm staying at a friend's house. His name is Asher." I state looking over at the person beside me. Asher smiles.

"Oh yeah, I know Asher. He's a cool guy. I'll pick you up at twenty past six at his house."

"Okay." I smile appreciating that Zach isn't one of those guys who are always like 'Who the fuck is this guy? You're never allowed to see him again.'

Hanging up my phone, I face over at Asher who was nodding awkwardly towards me, "Who was that?" He asked suspiciously.

"Zach Daniels. Do you guys know each other?"

He twitches a small smiles, "Yeah we know each other."

"From where?"

"Secondary school." He states, "We were pretty close."

Close? How?

It didn't add up. Asher was both friends with Zach and Chase, and if I knew any better, Zach and Chase are two completely different people.

Zach Daniels is a jock and captain of the BHU soccer team and Chase is... Well, Chase is a bad boy. He gets into bad stuff with bad guys.

I wanted to ask him why they were friends and what happened between them but then it would probably cause drama; and I don't need drama this year.

A doorbell rings signalling that there must be someone at the front, Asher and I glimpse over at each other.

Who goes to people's house at 11pm?

"Who could that be?" I say getting up from the mattress, Asher immediately grabs my hand and pulls me back down on the bed with worried eyes.

"Just stay here. I'll get it." Uh okay?

Once Asher had left the room, I could here a faint sound of their conversation. It was normal at first until... I heard something I probably shouldn't that instantly shivered my entire body.

"Where's Dean?" I hear Asher's voice. spoke in the other room.

I thought Dean was in jail because of the crimes he had done? He couldn't have just got away...Could he?

Wait, maybe Asher is talking about a different Dean. Yeah, there is a billion other guy named Dean.

My mind tried to reassure me that it could be just a misunderstanding with names but my body refused to believe it when it started to walk out the bedroom door. My head peeps out through a wall to find Asher talking to a tall male.

I couldn't exactly find who it was because of how Asher's figure blocked the mysterious person.

Taking a step out of my hidden position, I make my closer and instantly cover myself behind a small table that displayed photos on it. Crouching down behind the objects, I try to get a better view of the male but it was no use because of the angle I was in.

Taking a step out of my hidden position again, I take another step close to the males but then I quickly regretted it when the side of my hip had bumped across the edge of the small table making me wince out in pain.

"Shit." I cursed. In that moment, Asher turned around sideways, his head dropped down and his eyes closed shut in frustration as he saw me on the ground. I understood why he would be frustrated; because in that instant, the boy Asher was making conversation with was someone who I could remember in a second.

"Looks like you've got Chase's ex girlfriend around your finger." Bryce stated in a devious smile. His eyes gazed down at me.

It was Bryce. One of the three men who was part of the murder of Luke Cole's girlfriend, Ellie, and who kidnapped Chase and I a year ago. With terrified eyes, I get up from the ground.

"I wouldn't have recognized you with Asher, but I could never forget that pretty face of yours when you were with Chase." Bryce began taking small steps towards me until Asher had stopped him from coming any closer.

"I think that's enough, mate." Asher warned, his hand grabbing the hem of Bryce's shirt. I remain frozen and still as both males were having a secret talk; whispering to one another words I cannot hear.

Bryce glimpsed over at me one last time before turning around towards the door, "Dean would be happy to know you're back." He says. Just like that, Bryce had left without any word leaving his mouth.

Dean? Bryce and Hunter? Asher? Chase?

Just when I thought everything would settle down in my life with no drama whats-so-ever; it had returned. The devil was back.

Dean was back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

You By DejaVu

Teen Fiction

177 0 17
She was a nerd with secrets. He was the school's bad boy. What happens when they get partnered together for the whole year? Will they fall in love or...
172K 3.6K 64
"He takes pleasure in seeing me cry. As he walked away he gave one more blow. I think I heard a rib crack." - Eden Holland. 16 years old, a junio...
923K 28.7K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...
98.5K 3.6K 32
I saw his sad eyes and I noticed that he had a broken heart. He wasn't a heartless monster just like everyone claimed he was. If you look closer you...