Allah tied US together (Compl...

By Charming_Niqaabi

Spiritual+romance Highest rank #13 in spiritual on 12.jan.2018. A muslim story! Two practical muslims who lov... More

Allah Tied Us Together
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Shaikh Villa
Khan villa
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 a
Chapter 35 b
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
surpriseee

Chapter 7

4.9K 258 56
By Charming_Niqaabi

As salamu alaikum my muslimahs and hey my lovelies.

What's up?

Mai last week hi update kar deti but my draft part got deleted I don't how may be bcoz I log out my account.

However here is the update.

And I have wrote it two times so show some mercy on me girls.

And that update is more in words 5000+ and in emptions too that was very good and many more that was heart touching but this part is not that well bcoz I wrote it in bad mood.

But this update is also 4900 + words.

Huh *frustrated sigh*

Kindly ignore mistakes.

Enjoy reading :)

___________________________

Aayat ;

Me and Saniya fold their prayer mats after offering fajr salah and Saniya went in washroom for bath and I lied down on bed thinking about my life.

So much happen in 1 week.

My and saniya's friendship come in hill , my heartbreak and devasted state listening about my marriage, then engagement with Yasin, our eye talks, His care, His love, and i am his now.

I think about the drama which my family and friends does for our marriage.

I chuckle remembring my state and blush whenever I think of Yasin.

But Yasin?

He has just came from Dubai completing the most profitable and big project of Khan company after his intership.

He has become successful but still he have to settle here.

Will it is easy for him to handle his professional and personal life at beginning only?

I got worried about his condition.

But I thinks about myself as my mind force me to think about myself.

I am ready for this marriage?

Ofcourse I am , bcoz I love him .

But I , I am ready to spend my life with Yasin as a married couple?

His one gaze is enough for me to turn red then what will happen after our nikkah.

I am ready to submit myself, my soul to him?

I was so in my thoughts that I didn't notice saniya until she shook me a little and I saw she is sitting infront of me on bed and in her wet hairs and bathed perfume smearing around her.

she raised her eyebrows in asking what but I nodded in no with a smile and seeing my smile she sigh and smile and told me to get fresh I nodded and went in washroom and after completing my bath I step out from washroom rubbing my hairs with my pink towel and saw saniya is sitting in balcony doing something in her phone and wearing a maroon hijab on her maroon and golden patyala dress.

I came and sat in my dressing table and start rubbing my hairs and I comb them and without tying them I wore my white hijaab on my white and black mid knee length anarkali suit.

I applied a little kohl in my eyes and got up from the stool and saw saniya is entering in the room...she glance at herself in mirror and we went downstairs for breakfast.

She told me that ammi and abbu is doing their breakfast in garden as she saw them from balcony and ammi wave her to come so we went in garden and sat for breakfast and I notice the whole garden still has the lights and decoration....seeing my observation abbu said.

                         Shaikh's garden sitting arena.

"Vo sab decoration mehndi cermony ke liye bhi rakha hai aur lagna bhi chahiye na ke shaadi wala ghar hai." Abbu said and I nodded.

"Aayat breakfast ke baad apni packing kar lena aur sani bhi hai tumhari help ke liye aur ha saath saath apne dress bhi check karna jo saniya ne pasand kar liye ha thik hai?" Ammi said spreading the nutella on my bread and passing me that and I nodded.

"Khala (aunty) vo dresses aap hume de dijiye after breakfast and we will look after that....you concentrate on other things....don't worry about her I will manage and before lunch I will go bcoz ammi will also need help ." Saniya said munching her paratha.

"Ha mere room me aana breakfast ke baad de dungi vo saare dresses and jewellery aur baaki saare cheeze and you will go after lunch mai halima se baat kar lungi aur halima ko kaha zyada tayari karni hai sirf mehndi ki hai preparations tou vo tum aaj aur kal kar sakti ho." Ammi told saniya and she was about to protest when abbu told her to go after lunch and she agreed.

"Aayat take this your footwears and jewellery as saniya took your  dresses and make up stuff in your room , go and pack your things and arrange this dresses as per functions ok?" Ammi said when I was about to went in my room." Aur ha ye sab hone ke baad tum rest karogi ok?" And I nodded.

She pecked my forhead and went in living area as there are some people discussing about wedding may be wedding planners.

______________________

"You know Aayu mujhe pichle kuch dino se aisa lag raha hai jaise mera hi nikkah hai....so much stress mahn." Saniya said unwrapping her hijab but still her head is cover with her hijab and she lied down on bed with a sigh when we complete my packing and arranging my dresses and jewellery and other things as per the functions in my closet.

The dresses and jewellery is too pretty.

Ma sha Allah.

Sani's choice is so lovely...,I love my outfits and my walima outfit is selected by my both ammis.

That was amazing.

"Sani nikkah ki prepation kab se chal rahi hai?" I asked her loosening my hijaab.

"Since 2 weeks." She sad with closed eyes and I look at her with a jerk.

Since 2 weeks????

I was about to say something but I don't want to spoil her mood as she will go after 1 hour.

In this 1 hour we talk and after having the lunch she went to her home.

_____________________

Yasin ;

Since I had come from shaikh villa attending my own engagement I am going crazy with the thoughts of Aayat.

Aayat!!!!

This name is enough for me to roam in my dreamland.

What will happen when she will be here?

I can't believe she will be here in 3 days, in my home, in my room, in my bed and in my arms.

She will become mine!!!!

She is already mine.

But my thoughts went forward thinking about her.

She is ready for this marriage?

She is still uncomfortable in my presence, what will happen after our nikkah.

First of all I will try to make her comfortable , yes!!!

But I chuckle on the thought of her red cheeks.

My one gaze is enough for her to turn crimson red.

What will happen after our nikkah when we will make love.

You need to control yourself yasin.

Or else in my passion and love I will hurt her fragile soul.

my trance got broke by my phone's ring.

I pick it up and its muzammil asking me to come downstairs as my outfits are in abbu and ammi's room.

So I went downstairs and ammi suggest to take all the things in my room only.

I try my attires and its superb mahn.

I thank them and ammi told me to take rest as yesterday only I came from Dubai and when I came after a little rest I directly got engaged amazing right? And seriously I was suffering from jetlag.

So I take rest after doing dhikr.

________________________

Aayat ;

"Aayat get ready now, guests will be here in couple of hours." Ammi said when I was drinking my coffee along with devouring my chocolate pestry in dinnining area after offering my asar namaz.

Its my mehndi today.

Finally I will apply henna on my hands.

Alhmadulillah !!!!

I nodded and after finishing my snacks I went in my room and took a warm shower in this chilly atmosphere.

I went outside in my bathrobe and just then I hear a knock.

"Who is this?" I asked from my room and I hear Nargis voice so I open the door still hiding behind door and they came in and I rush in my closet to wear my outfit.

                                           Aayat's dress.

"Ah ah Aayat bano, aaj tou aap badi hi khubsurat lag rahi hai....ma Sha Allah dress is awsm....manna parega saniya ki choice ko." Husna said gazing me from top to bottom , I thank all of them as they all compliment me.

Nargis make my hairs in simple bun and husna start doing my make up I order her to do it minimum.

I don't like heavy make up.

After that sadaf put my jewellery and Nargis spread my dupatta on my head and I am ready.

                                        Aayat's jewellery

Sakina came in room as ammi called me down so they take me down and they make me sit on the bride's couch and Halima ammi compliment me and give me the gifts.

Saniya came and hug me tightly and praising me and I too praise her as she is looking beautiful in her dark blue anarkali suit.

My both Ammi apply some mehndi on my hands and after that mehndi designer start apply mehndi and saniya is all time sitting beside me talking and laughing with me.

Ammi had glare me on my laugh and had smack my and sani's head for our behaviour but we didn't listen her and halima ammi save us as this is the ladies function.

Saniya went to help ammis and I sat alone there as my mehndi is still in process so I look around and saw the living room is filled with ladies some known and some unknown...I shrug and I got to know the some males are outside in garden enjoying themselves with games, food and talks.

My relatives had come yesterday only and some came today....while my mehndi is going on halima ammi intoduced me to her relatives and they all praise me for my beauty and after showering me with kisses and blessings they enjoy themselves.

After sometime saniya came and sat beside me on the couch and she love the mehndi on my hand and she notice designer is applying mehndi on palm so she order designer to put Yasin's name and I scold her still she didn't listen to me and the designer wrote Yasin's name enjoying my reddish appearance.

and my mehndi finally got complete after seems ages then my mehdni dry too and saniya fed me the food and after having food and desserts all guests slowly went and now halima ammi asked saniya to help me in reaching me room so saniya and my friends we went in my room and I lay down on bed bcoz I am tired as this heavy jewellery along with pain which my body caused when i was sitting for so long in one position.

After some time they went in their homes as its isha time.

____________________

I woke up from my sleep when I hear the alarm ringing as its tahajud time....I sat in my bed and recite the dua of waking along with darud-sharif and blow on my body and my eyes fell on my palm and I grinned widely bcoz my mehndi turn dark crimson and I caress yasin's name and kiss it and as expected my face match the colour of my mehndi.

I get up from bed and make my way in my closet as I slept in my mehndi clothes last night as am unable to change my clothes....sakina had took out of my jewellery last night and I fall asleep in this clothes only so I take my simple cotton dress of peach colour and make my way in washroom I got fresh and change my clothes and did wudhu and offer my tahajood namaz and sat on the musllah only doing tilawat of Quran after 1 hour or so I hear the adhaan being called so I close the Quran and after kissing it I place that in shelf and recite adhaan in my heart and offer my fajr salah and did sujood of shukran, thanking Allah the creator to make my dream true.

I fold my prayer mat and hear the knock so I open it and its ammi I get her in and she uncover my head from my hijaab and start caressing my hairs as I lay down in her lap.

I will missed her to the core.

She is my everything.

As jannah lay under mother's feet.

And I felt a tear drop falling on my hairs when ammi peck my hairs and I too start crying that today I have to leave her.

We cried our hearts out and ammi patted me to sleep and she left after ordering me to woke at zuhur as I need rest.

___________________

Yasin ;

I entered in masjid and offer my fajr salah with jamat (union) and after that I make dua for our future and family, friends and for the ummah.

As soon as I got up people start congratulating me and I thank them and invite them on my valima as Nikkah is with close relatives and friends.

Soon me and abbu start walking towards home.

"Yasin am very happy for you beta....you are going to complete your half deen...subhan Allah...par beta control your anger bcoz my daughter in law is already a child by heart and if she will see your anger then she will get scared so tried to control it ok?....I don't want complaints of you from my daughter ok?....and I know in childhood you both have played together but as you kids grow up you both stop talking as you were non mahrams for each other and after you come directly after 3 years so I don't think you guys are good with each other in talking terms or other stuff so tried to make her comfortable ok?....let her trust you...she is a girl yasin she will leave her house, her family,  her parents all things which is related to shaikh and she will come here with you, for you so let her in with all the heartness....you will easily get comfortable with her but she will take time bcoz she is a girl and you know Aayat is very shy girl....you are understanding na what I am telling?" Abbu asked with rised eyebrows and I nodded sheepishly and he continue "hmm good, aur meri betiyo ko zyada satana nahi jo tum hamesha karte ho." Abbu threaten me and I laugh while nodding.

Soon me and abbu reach and saw ammi is coming out from her room ....she told us to sat on sofa and left for kitchen.

Soon she came with a tray of coffee and I become happy.

Coffee that too early morning I love the most.

Ahhaa less than her mahn.

Its november here and shimla is always cold that's y I have the habit of drinking coffee this early morning.

After having that I thank ammi along with pecking her cheeks and she told me to rest.

I went in my room and tried to sleep but that never took on me.

So I checked my mails but there is none work.

Huh...so punctual Yasin khan!!

And I am getting bored now so I open my phone for playing game but I drop the idea when I see the gallery app.

I open it and did my most fav job.

Seeing Aayat's niqaab pic.

Staring into her eyes for which I never get tired.

Though Rameez had sent me the pics of engagement and saniya had sent me the pics of mehndi , I saw them too but as usual this pic was clicked by me and this one is my possession.

I revise abbu's talks and smile at his thinking which is just same as me.

After seeing her pics for like hours I got to know its 7 am now....I mentally slapped myself and my eyes start getting heavy bcoz of sleep so I went to sleep where my would be queen is waiting for me in my dreamland.

_________________

Aayat ;

I came out from my closet clad in my lehnga of nikkah which is in few hours.

I came and sat infront of the mirror as my friends are gonna make me ready for my nikkah.

Saniya had literally cried as she wants to make me ready on my special day but Halima aunty suggests her to make me ready on my walima and she has like the idea.

Saniya had order them (friends) about how to make me ready amd in which style, etc etc.

I freed my hairs from clip which is holding my hairs in messy bun and i comb my hairs with my fingers as they are arrnaging my jewellery.

"Husna am telling you don't make me clad in heavy make up." I order husna as I saw she is arranging the make up stuff.

"Ha ha aapko make up ki zarurat hi kya hai, qk aapka chahra tou already glow kar raha hai Aayat bano." Sadaf told me.

"Ha ha apne Yasin miya ke saath jo nikkah ho raha hai iska." Sakina tease me and I bit my lip to control my blush and asked her to quite.

"Q?....jab mera nikkah tha tab tumne aur Saniya me mujhe sab se zyada tease kiya tha tou mai bhi piche nahi hatne wali ab." She said and smirk and I so wanted to wash off her smirk from her face amd I instantly regret teasing her on her wedding 5 months ago.

"Dekho dekho tamatar ban gayi." Husna said and all giggle and I fake glare them and after sometime they start making me ready.

.first Nargis make my hair in beautiful french bun and husna did my make up just the way I like and then sadaf and sakina put the jewellery on me and Husna bring my sandals and they spread red veil on my head and I am ready as the bride.

Aayat's lahenga
(Ignore the neck, head, ear jewellery )

Aayat's jewellery

I came down as ammi called us and we headed towards marriage hall after crying a little on which ammi scold me bcoz I will spoil my make up.

I am the bride who is getting scold on my nikkah.

_______________________________

Writer ;

Yasin got down from his decorated car and enter in the male section of marriage hall and everyone welcome him and he got seated.

Yasin was talking to his friends when he hear the children yelling "the bride is here!!!"

Yasin got stiff listening Aayat is here and his friends tease him to the core.

Soon the Qazi (priest ) came and All greet him and Usman and Aayat's maternal uncle take him(Qazi) to female section.

The ladies greet the males and they replied to them.

Qazi mumble bismillah and asked Aayat "Do you Aayat daughter of usman shaikh accept Yasin Ashfaq khan as your lawfully wedded husband with haq-e-meher of 5,00,000 rupees in your nikkah."

Aayat got numb after hearing Qazi but soon reply with a wide smile "qubool hai!"

"Do you Aayat daughter of usman shaikh accept Yasin Ashfaq khan as your lawfully wedded husband with haq-e-meher of 5, 00,000 rupees in your nikkah." Qazi asked.

"Qubool hai!" Aayat replied.

"Do you Aayat daughter of usman shaikh accept Yasin Ashfaq khan as your lawfully wedded husband with haq-e-meher of 5, 00,000 rupees in your nikkah." Qazi asked.

"Qubool hai!" Aayat replied.

"Alhamdulillah!!!" Everyone choas in the room including the 3 males but except Aayat as she start shedding tears and Qazi left and usman buzz Aayat's forhead and left with his brother in law (aayat's maternal uncle) and ladies hug Aayat and cried with her.

Happy tears !!!!

More tears of many emotions ran down from Aayat's cheeks and everyone congratulate her as well as crying with her.

The Qazi now came in males section and Asked Yasin "Do you Yasin Khan son of Ashfaq Khan accept Aayat usman shaikh as your lawfully wedded wife with haq-e-meher of 5, 00,000 rupees in your nikkah." Qazi asked.

"Qubool hai!" Yasin replied.

"Do you Yasin Khan son of Ashfaq Khan accept Aayat usman shaikh as your lawfully wedded wife with haq-e-meher of 5, 00,000 rupees in your nikkah." Qazi asked.

"Qubool hai!" Yasin replied.

"Do you Yasin Khan son of Ashfaq Khan accept Aayat usman shaikh as your lawfully wedded wife with haq-e-meher of 5, 00,000 rupees in your nikkah." Qazi asked.

"Qubool hai!" Yasin replied.

"Alhamdulillah!!!!!" Everyone choas.

A wide smile is playing on Yasin's face and everyone congratulate him and bless him seeing the glow on his face.

____________________

Writer ;

Yasin is sitting on the sofa in the stage and talking with his friends when Rameez told him about Aayat's arrival and he look at the front and saw saniya and Sakina is bringing Aayat to stage and her other friends are following them...girls help her to climb the stage and make her sit beside Yasin.

And their talk continues which irritates Yasin bcoz he want to talk to his love, his begum.

But he have to be patience bcoz everyone(guests) is coming on stage and bless them with wishes and gifts.

And finally like finally Halima call the friends for help and they all move down and Yasin sigh in relief.

"As salamu alaikum begum sahiba" Yasin huskily whisper in her ears and she shiver and blush listening the Endearment.

His husk is enough for her to shiver.

"Wa alaikum as salam." She said in low voice.

"How are you?" Yasin asked her.

" Alhamdulillah , am fine." She again whisper in low voice.

"Won't you ask how I am?" Yasin ask and Aayat nodded in no and yasin make a face.

"Why?" Yasin whinned a little and Aayat chuckle.

"Bcoz you are looking very happy so it reflects your condition." Aayat said looking at him and he smile amd nodded and held her right mehndi clad palm in his left one and stare at it and exclaim.

"Your mehndi is so beautiful." Yasin said gazing at her palm and caressing it and Aayat was having goosebumps.

"You like it?" Aayat asked herself for the first time.

"Nahhh I love it....its fragrace is so lusty." Yasin said kissing her palm and she smile looking at his antics.

Yasin notice Aayat is looking at him and this is his time to blush.

"Did I told you that you are looking breathtaking today?" Yasin said after a brief comfortable silence and Aayat nodded in no and blush.

Yasin was about to say something but got cut by his sister cum cupid.

"Bhaiyu aap na ye sab apne bedroom me araam se kar lena but for now plz have the dinner." Saniya said climbing the steps of stage holding her purple lehnga and Aayat freed her hand from him and as expect did her fav task I.e. blushing.

"Sani you know am feeling very sad for you sis." Yasin said in sympathy tone and the both girls look at him with confused faces.

"And why so?" Saniya asked in whatever tone arranging her bangles.

"Bcoz now your bestfriend will spend more time with me and you have to take my permission in spending time with her....awww my baby sis what will you do now?" Yasin tease saniya to the core and Saniya huff and glare him hard.

"Sani, don't listen to him....we will spend our time and you don't need to take permission....I am your bestfriend first then bhabhi so no rules just us....ok?"and saniya nodded." And don't worry we will do lots of shopping then our non stop talks and we will do sleepovers too." Aayat said and saniya jumped on her and Yasin make a shock+irritate face as Aayat take saniya's side and saniya showed him tongue too.

"Kya hua mr.Yasin Khan?....aapki biwi ne apki side nahi li?.....awwww so sad." Saniya tease him in tit-for-tat tone.

"Huh dekh lunga tum dono ko but first come lets go am damn hungry." Yasin said getting up from the sofa and straightening his clothes and saniya mutter "foodie"

Saniya help Aayat to stood up from the sofa and straighten her lahenga and was about to held her hand but she saw Yasin is forwarding his left palm to her and Saniya smile and take Aayat's hand in her and place it in Yasin's hand.

Yasin lead forward and Aayat and saniya match his steps and Yasin very carefully help her to descend the steps of stage and this scene is seen by all and they smile and bless them in their hearts.

"Bhai first bite Aayat ko khilao na" saniya suggest when they got settle in dinning area and Yasin was about to tore a morsel.

Yasin nodded happily and all chukle on his reaction.

Yasin take a bite of food and place Infront of Aayat's lips and she slowly part her lips and eat that from his hand.

"Now Aayat's turn." Sadaf yell from the end of the corner and Aayat mentally face palm herself.

Now Yasin lean into her ears and whisper huskily "yaa khilao khilao its also one of my dream to eat food by your delicate hands."

"Bhai ab apko license mil gaya hai iska matlab ye nahi ke aap kahi par bhi shuru ho jaoge." Saniya mock at yasin as she is sitting beside him though she whisper it but its loud enough for Aayat to listen.

"Chup and eat your food." Yasin scold her and saniya make a bad face and Aayat blow a flying kiss to her and Saniya reply the same.

"Wah usey tou kiss di jaa rahi hai and yaha mujhe khana bhi nahi khila rahi...sahi hai" yasin mumble in himself in a fake hurt tone but aayat hear it and Aayat took it srsly so she tore a morsel and took that near his lips and everyone look at her in shock and surpise bcoz none have guess that she will feed him that too infront of all.

Yasin open his mouth after his shocking period and eat that from her hand and younger clan hooted and elders glare them and Everyone start having the food with talks.

_______________________

Aayat hug her ammi and cry her heart out as its her ruksati now and after that she hug her close relatives, cousins and her friends and finally she look around for her saviour, her first love, her abbu.

Aayat spot Usman standing in a corner facing her his back ....she takes baby step towards him amidst her heavy lahenga and place her hand on his arm and he turn and directly hide her in his chest shedding tears with her.

Aayat finally broke the hug with Usman after seems 30 minutes or so after crying her heart out and she is silently sobbing now.

Usman wipe his tears and Aayat's too and kiss her forhead and side hug her and start taking her towards Yasin who is standing near the gate along wth other males amd his friends.

"Yasin she is my heautiful doll.....I have always fulfill her wishes and had treat as princess and mujhe nahi pata ke agar Aayat tumhare expectations par utregi ya nahi as your queen but however she will be, she will always remain as my pricess only......protect her, keep her safe from evil eyes which I have done from her birth and love her,care for her and repsect her...I love my doll and she is my life and I am giving you my priceless asset, my life, please keep her safe yasin....never ever hurt her." Usman told yasin giving Aayat's hand in his and Yasin nodded as well as holding Aayat's hand which usman has give just now.

Usman hug him and Yasin hug him back with one hand as other is holding his begum's hand.

Zainab give the Quran to Aayat and Aayat kiss its cover and held it near her chest and Usman nodded to yasin as telling to go and Yasin start taking her out where the couple car is waiting.

They reach near car and Aayat look back and saw Usman is standing there side hugging zainab...Aayat freed her hand from Yasin and ran towards her parents and hug both of them and the trio cried their heart out.

After sometime they broke the hug and usman side hug Aayat and start taking her towards car and help her in getting inside the car not before buzzing her cover head.

If jannah lays under mother's feet then father is the door of jannah.

He pat Yasin's shoulder and yasin too get inside the car and usman close the door and Muzammil who is sitting beside the driver on passenger seat saw Yasin is side hugging Aayat as she is sobbing now and Yasin buzzed her forhead and Aayat close her eyes hiding in his chest and Yasin pat her cover head and look at front and saw muzzammil is smiling through rear view mirror and Muzzamil nodded and Yasin smile and they reach the khan villa.

____________________

Hows the chappy?

Do vote and cmmnt.

Love,
Aahana :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
184K 13.2K 31
#30 ranking in spiritual!!❤️❤️❤️ #50 ranking in spiritual!!-June_05th_2017❤️ #96 ranking in spiritual-February_2017❤️ Zaina, is an eighteen year old...
286K 16K 46
Highest rank #38 in spiritual. Completed meet Hatina, a young muslimah who always dreamed of being loved, but anyone she loved never loved her back...
164K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...