Kakashi's Daughter

Autorstwa InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... Więcej

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

94

641 15 5
Autorstwa InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki's POV
I wasn't sure what to think after hearing about the hand surgery because I started to tune everyone out.

I let my eyes drift to the window and I tried to picture myself flying like a bird, I tried to imagine myself being free.

A small smile covers my face but only for a second before it disappears again and I'm brought back to reality.

I could lose my ability to cast jutsu if this surgery goes wrong and I'm not okay with that at all.

I wouldn't be able to protect myself, I wouldn't be able to protect my friends, I wouldn't be able to protect Sasuke or...Sarada!

"S-Sasuke?" My voice comes out raspy.

"What?" He asks with a nervous tone.

"Does something hurt?! Are you okay?" He asks with a worried expression when I didn't respond within a second.

"Where's Sarada?" I question.

"I thought she was with Karin..." He whispers.

Sasuke stares at me before falling to his knees while holding his head in pain as I try to jump out of bed but all the wires come out and an alarm goes off.

"Sasuke? What's wrong? Sasuke?" I say as I hug him.

He passes out in my arms and I just rock back and forth with him in my lap for what seems like hours.

Nurses, Sakura, Shizune, and Tsunade all rush into the room as they turn off the alarm and they come over to me.

"What are you doing out of bed? You disconnected all the wires from the machines." Tsunade says angrily.

"S-Sasuke collapsed t-to the floor w-while holding his h-head." I say with a shaky voice.

"Do you know why?" Sakura asks quietly.

"W-We were talking a-about Sarada."

They all help me up and we put Sasuke in bed then I get back in my bed but I don't let them attach the wires.

After an hour I convince them I'm fine and I don't need any medical attention after everything they've already done for me.

Once everyone left the room I slip out of bed and I walk over to Sasuke's bed as I look at him with a slight smile.

I've always enjoyed seeing him finally getting some rest because I know he's been haunted by nightmares for years that leave him lying awake for days.

He needs this rest and I'm glad he's finally getting it but I can't stay here and watch over him.

Sarada could be in trouble and I need to go find her even if I can't use my hands to do jutsu which will cause some problems.

I kiss Sasuke's head before climbing out the window and heading to the house which isn't in good shape.

The door is kicked in and pieces of the house are broken off and laying on the ground as I walk inside.

I walk over to a table and pull open a drawer to show some scrolls I had stored away as I pull one out and throw it up in the air.

It disappears into a puff of smoke as I cover my eyes for a moment and when I look back again there's a hound sitting on the ground.

"Hi Mizuki." He says to me.

"Hi Pakune. I need you to find Sarada. She could be in danger."

"Okay. Do you have something of hers?"

I nod my head as I walk to her room with him following me and I open the door to see her room a mess.

There was stuff everywhere and usually Sarada's one to keep things organized and I feel a pain in my heart.

Pakune starts to sniff around the room when he finally finds her scent and I follow him out of the collar and through the woods.

I follow him for quite some time before we stop in front of a cave as I thank Pakune and he disappears.

I walk inside the cave when I see a hallway form and I walk through it to see rooms on both sides but there isn't enough time to search all of them.

I close my eyes as I put my hands into a sign as I try to sense Sarada's chakra signature when I find it down the hall and to the right.

I run to her and when I get there I see her in a large glass tube with some sort of blue liquid around her.

She's unconscious and her weapons have been taken from her, she's in something like a hospital gown.

I bang on the glass to try and wake her up and the harder I hit the glass the more that nothing happened.

"Sarada!" I yell as I hit it one more time.

Still no answer, not even a twitch as I feel my chest get heavy as I back up and I start to follow the tubes that were connected to the tube but there was nothing to open it.

I didn't see any switches, no buttons, nothing around to let her out and I finally look back at the tube.

I concentrate my chakra to my hand and I run towards the tube as I hit it as hard as possible and I hear a loud crack.

When I jump back I see that I only cracked the tube and I sigh with defeat as I start panting like crazy.

"That was half my chakra..." I think to myself.

I concentrate the rest of my chakra to hand again as I run to the tube and hit it one more time in the same exact spot.

The glass breaks and all of the liquid flows out along with Sarada's body as I run to her and I pull her close to me.

"Sarada. Honey..please. You need to wake up." I say as I shake her slightly.

"She won't be awake for some time now." A voice says and my eyes widen.

I look around like crazy but I don't see anyone as I pull out a kuni when I put it over Sarada for protection.

"Who are you?" I yell.

"Someone who wants the famous blood line of the Uchiha and the Otsutsuki clans to see this amazing child that you've created.

"She's not my daughter." I say sadly.

"What?! How? I've been watching and she was with you her entire life." The person growls.

"I couldn't have children at the time. She has Uzumaki blood." I mumble.

As I hold Sarada in my arms she feels to be disconnecting from me and I feel tears form in my eyes.

I just wanted a daughter that could be mine and I couldn't have that, maybe I can now but I don't want Sarada to feel like she's not enough because she is.

"Leave us alone." I yell as I try to stand but my legs are numb.

"She still has a good blood type but I'm after Uchiha and Otsutsuki. I'll be back." He says before the whole room goes silent.

I sigh as I put Sarada's arm around my neck and I head back to the village where I'll go to the hospital.

-back at the village-

I get to the hospital and Sarada was put in the same room as Sasuke so they could both be watched.

I sat in a chair next to them until they both woke up which took almost two days but eventually they woke up.

"Hey guys." I say with a raspy voice and tears in my eyes.

"Hey what's wrong?" Sasuke asks.

"What would you think of having another child?" I ask as I look at Sasuke then at Sarada who smiles widely.

*******************
I'm so sorry this chappy took forever to get out. Sorry it's all over the place. I'll try to work more on it but here you go for now!

Love you guys!!!

~Heaven~

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

407K 15.4K 28
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
152K 4.3K 24
Karasu has two clan names, Bara from her mother and Hatake from her father. Karasu's Mother died giving birth to her and she never knew her dad perso...
58.7K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
19.3K 498 43
Michigo Kagami is 13 and the last of her clan and the only one to have survived. Since she was the last of her clan she was taken by Orochimaru to be...