Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

By unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... More

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

LTBB 2: Chapter One

4.3K 152 15
By unxreality

LOVING THE BAD BOY 2: CHAPTER ONE.

Can you believe it? I'm back. Back in Florida and standing on the same grounds I stood on the first time I arrived here in Brooklyn-Hale University. Looking upon the bricked walls with large letters that wrote the name, I inhale the fresh air before happily walking into the campus.

Strolling down the very familiar halls, I make my way into the women at the reception desk whom I recognize.

"Hello." I speak, her head tilts up towards me as she gives me a smile.

"Hello, love. What may I help you with today?"

"I came to see the principal to talk about starting back in BHU. Is he here?"

"Yes, one moment. Let me call him for y-"

"Isabelle!" I hear male voice speak, turning my head in the direction of the sound, my eyes catch the Principal Parker making his way towards me, "It's so great to see you again after a year. Always a pleasure seeing one of Brooklyn-Hale Universities brightest student." He spoke while shaking my hand, I smile in appreciation.

"Thank you, sir."

"What are you doing here? I thought you moved to California?"

"Well, I just thought that this is what my mother would have wanted me to do. You know, finish of my studies where we always been dreaming of me getting accepted into."

He laughs. The principal was in usual suit, all professional and sophisticated, "Indeed, Ms Dawns. By the way, I'm extremely sorry for the loss of your mother. She was a kind women."

"Thank you. Um, is it all right if I talked to you? I know that you're busy and all but- "

"Nonsense. Please come into my office." As we walk into his office, he shuts the door and I sit on the chair that was directed in front of his desk, "What would you like to talk about, Isabelle?"

"As I said before, I wished to finish my studies here in BHU and I would like for you to consider the offer of placing me back in the campus and start school. I know it's much to ask especially at late notice but I believe that my elder brother, Rocco, talked to you a couple of days ago discussing that-"

"You're accepted."

"Sir, with no disrespect, I'd like to finish what I'm about to -- wait, what?" My mouth hung open.

"I said, you are accepted." He spoke clearer and slower for me to catch onto the message.

"Wh- but how?"

"For one thing, you were a very bright student when you attended here over a year ago. There was no issues with you - except that one time where Mr Zachary Daniels and Chase Cole had this aggressive fight in the halls, but judging by your GPA score in your last class and also your classes in California, you have a good chance that you would be accepted again."

"Wait, so I'm accepted already?" I was in utter shock. I never knew this could happen... and to think that I did awful in my last school in California, I actually got re-accepted into my dream school in Florida!

"Of course you are accepted. BHU would need more bright young women like you." He smiles which was enough for me to be extremely satisfied with his decisions. I didn't bother pushing on why and how I got accepted at this late notice because I was just too over the mood to care, "So when do I begin classes?"

"You can start tomorrow. Go to the women at the reception desk on your way out and collect your time table for the year. Your brother mentioned that you already had your books from previous years so there's no worrying about that. In fact, I believe that it's lunch right now for everyone. I bet you missed your friends while you were in California, huh?"

Oh my god. My friends!

"Oh yes. Yes, I have." I laughed, so many memories flooded my mind.

"Do they know that you're here?" He asked, I shake my head.

"Um, I haven't had much contact with them since I left. Hell, I don't even know if they remember me." I spoke a bit panicked, will they remember me?

"Well, I for one know a boy that does. I hear that he's been talking about you non stop over the first term." He grins, "Zachary Daniels."

If you were to live in my head at this exact moment, you would only hear the piercing scream that was shouting in my head. I was so excited yet anxious at the same time.

"Has be been talking about me?" I ask in disbelief, in my head, I was slightly disappointed that he never mentioned Chase.

"Yes, he has. It's good that you have good friends like Zachary."

I laugh, "I know. He's a great guy." Standing up from my seat, I walk towards the door and open it up ready to leave since the conversation was done.

"And Isabelle?" Principal Parker called out, I turn my head back at him.

"Yes?"

"Welcome back."

I smile up at him, "Thank you, sir."

****

After collecting my time table from the receptionist, I try to remember the way into the cafeteria. Walking down the white halls with students laughing, screaming and shouting, they begin to stare at me as if they never seen me in my life. This made me even more worried.

"Isabelle?" I turn to face the female voice, "Long time no see."

Christiana. My old roommate, also known as my bully who tormented me since Junior year.

"Christiana, Hi."

"What brings you back?" She spoke stroking her dark straight hair.

"College, I guess."

"Chase too?" Her words caught me off guard.

"Um-"

"I can't wait to see your face until you see him. It'll be priceless." She interrupted. And to think that some people would have changed.

"Why so?"

"You'll find out for yourself." She winked, her mascara coated eyelashes blink as she smiles, "It's great to see you again. I missed you as my ole roommate."

"Aw, you did?" I cooed.

She nods, "I did. My new roommate is no fun. She's mean and annoying and such a bitch."

"Mmm, it's like you're looking at yourself in the mirror." I state, she laughs.

"Oh god, I taught you so well with my comebacks, haven't I?"

"Yes, yes you have."

After a surprisingly light hearted, drama free conversation with Christiana, I finally make it to the cafeteria after ten minutes. Opening the double doors, there it was. Just like how I remembered it would be.

I try and find Lora but there was no sign of her beautiful black hair and fair skin. But I did see someone I would recognize in a heart beat.

Ruffled dark brown hair and tanned skin, surrounded by many of girls. It was obviously him. Zach Daniels. He was standing in line with the tray full of healthy things in his hands.

Making my way towards the group of girls and managing to squeeze right through them, he had his back towards me as he spoke to the women serving. All the girls that surrounded him gave me faces like "Who-the-hell-are-you" or "Get-out-of-here"

As Zach continued to have his back towards me (and the other 14 girls who were some sort of fangirls towards him) I cleared my throat, "Excuse me but do you know a girl that goes by the name Isabelle Dawns?"

His body freezes in place but his back was still towards me, "Yeah, do you know her?" He might have thought that I was one of the other fangirls that stood behind him.

"Yeah I know her." I say, the corners of my lips twitch into a smile, "She says she misses you."

And with that single statement, his body swiftly turns around and right at that moment, I remembered the beautiful ocean shade of blue eyes he had. His mouth agape before he accidentally drops his tray of food on the ground making the whole cafeteria stare at us.

"Holy shit." He cussed in astonishment.

"Hi, I'm Isabelle Dawns." I say holding my hand out to shake his. I already knew Zach and he knew me but it wouldn't hurt to introduce myself again in case he forgotten who I exactly was.

I begin to feel awkward as Zach just stared at me intently, his mouth still practically hung open. Slowly putting my hand back down, I was startled as Zach surprisingly wrapped his arms tightly around my body pulling me close into him.

"I've missed you too." He says playing along. I grin and hug him back. The other fourteen girls who stood around us were... jealous? I don't know, it was hard to tell since they placed a whole range of different emotions.

Pulling away from his embrace, his clear blue eyes stared into my brown ones as his open mouth changed into a big smile, "What brings you back?"

"I swear, you're like the third person who asked me that today in less than two hours."

He laughs rolling his head back, Zach's hands were dug in the pocket of his jeans, "Okay when did you arrive back in Florida then?"

"This morning at like, seven." I check the time on my phone to figure out that it was only one in the afternoon, "My brother finally agreed to put me back here to finish of my studies."

"Wait, what? You're going to stay?"

"Yeah, but if you want me to leave and let these beautiful young women continue to surround you then oka-"

"NO." He shouts a little too loud, me laughing.

"Girls, can you please give us a moment?" Zach asked facing the fourteen girls staring at him with such admiration in their eyes, they all nod and scatter out. Zach and I start walking towards the middle of the cafeteria, the place was packed like always. It was hard finding a seat.

"Are you hungry?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I haven't eaten anything since I was in the airport this morning." I say a little embarrassed, he smiles.

"Do you want me to buy you anything?"

"Nah it's okay." I say as he and I stand in the middle of the cafeteria waiting for a table, "I think I can hold my hunger longer."

"No, that's bad. Don't worry, I'll get you something. I'll be back, ok?" I couldn't refuse the offer because inside I was actually starving to death. Six hours without food? That's some sort of record for me.

Once Zach had left me alone standing and waiting for a table, I look around the area to find someone I've been dying to see again, but there was no sign off him. I don't get it, he usually stays at his normal table that was all the way at the end of the cafeteria but it's taken by some rather attractive, yet scary looking three guys with tattoos and piercing. Beside them seated two blonde girls that I've never seen in my life. Nervously playing with a necklace tied around my neck, I look down at the pendant and gasp.

Oh my God, I didn't even know I was wearing it.

It was the ring necklace Chase gave me before he asked me to be his girlfriend. What the hell? I didn't even know I still had it. I swear I thought I gave it back to him.

Oh wait, no. Chase gave it back to me when we were almost killed by Dean. His name still haunts the living daylight out of me.

What happened to Dean anyway? Did he get caught? Does Emily still go to this campus or did the police find out that she was involved with the murder of her step-sister?

My mind was abruptly cut short by a tall figure pushing me over, my body shoved to the ground, "Hey, watch it you bitch." he spat.

Looking up at him, I furrowed my brows, "Excuse me?"

He was one of the guys who was seated on the table I just saw. He had tattoos and one eyebrow piercing. His green eyes locked on mine. I swear he looked familiar. Like I've known him before...

The mysterious guy's eyes trailed down onto my chest, I had the urge to slap him because I thought he was staring at my boobs but he wasn't. He was staring at the ring pendant. Pain flashed his eyes as they stared back up into my brown ones.

Oh my god. It couldn't be.

"Belle?"

__________________

DAYUUUUMMMM THINGS ARE ALL READY HEATED... AND IT'S ONLY THE FIRSY CHAPTER HAHAHA :)

I hope you enjoyed LTBB 2, show your support by

Voting :) :) :)

Commenting :) :)

Sharing :)

love you all x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 21K 60
Autumn was your typical teenager. She loved living her life to the fullest with her only best friend Sarah. One day Xzavier known as the schools bad...
135K 5.1K 44
(completed) The bad boy isn't my type. And yet my life took a 180° turn because of him. Why you ask? Because what I didn't know was that I happened t...
98.5K 3.6K 32
I saw his sad eyes and I noticed that he had a broken heart. He wasn't a heartless monster just like everyone claimed he was. If you look closer you...
129 0 22
He is the badass of the bad all the girls fall for him wanting him but he holds a secret deep inside. Only him and his close friend know as he is inv...