Kakashi's Daughter

By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

93

772 13 4
By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki's POV

I don't know how long I have been healing Sasuke's stomach wound but I've been here so long that my hands have gone numb, my chakra is extremely low, and I began to feel light headed.

I finally pull my hands off once I see the blood has stopped and the wound is almost healed but when I go to heal more my hands won't move.

They stay resting on my lap and I try to move them but again they won't move and I feel tears in my eyes.

I lean against the wall that Sasuke lays against and I shut my eyes as I sob softly next to him as my body starts to shut down.

Sasuke's POV
I hear muffles sobs in my ear but my eyes won't open so I'm not sure who it is and I feel this sharp pain in my stomach.

I don't remember what happened at least for now but when I move my hand it hits something, someone.

I force my eyes open but a bright light makes my vision go white as I close my eyes and wait for a minute.

Finally I open them again to finally be able to see as I turn my head slightly to see Mizuki laying against the wall.

She has tears streaming down her face and her hands rest in her lap but she isn't moving around much.

I try to sit up but the pain in my stomach drops me as I fall back against the wall again as I groan in pain.

I lift up two fingers as I summon my snake so he can deliver a message to Naruto to get us both some help.

Once my snake leaves I let my arm rest over my stomach and I sit there quietly next to Mizuki who stills lays against the wall, out cold.

I look over at Mizuki who has dry tears stained on her cheeks, her body looks so frail, and she doesn't have a lot of chakra left.

"Sasuke?" Naruto yells from outside.

"I-In h-here." I say as my voice comes out shaky and quiet.

Naruto walks in the doorway with my messenger snake in his hand who disappears after seeing me.

"How long have I been out?" I think to myself.

Naruto crouches down in front of us as he looks at me with his goofy smile plastered on his face.

"You know it says for better or for worse in your vows. That doesn't mean you actually have to have worse." He says and I shake my head as a slight smile covers my face.

"Help her first." I say after a second.

"I can help both."

Naruto stands up and makes a shadow clone as one helps me and the other helps Mizuki as we head to the hospital.

"Thank you Naruto." I mumble.

Naruto just smiles as we get to the hospital fast when Shizune and Sakura run to us with panic covering their faces.

"What happened?" Sakura asks first.

"I dont remember what happened but I do know that Mizuki was healing me then passed out." I say and their eyes avert to Mizuki.

She still lays in Naruto's arms unconscious and I feel bad because its my fault that she's hurt like this.

Shine goes with Naruto to another room with Mizuki and Sakura takes me with them as they put us in a room with two beds beside each other.

They are separated by a curtain but at least we will be together as Sakura helps me up onto the bed.

"Now I need to take a look at your wound. I'm not sure how much Mizuki healed otherwise." Sakura says and I nod my head.

I lift my shirt to show my stomach which has a sword wound as Sakura looks closely at it when she pulls back.

"She healed most of it. There is like two layers that still need to be repaired which shouldn't take long." She says and I nod my head again.

Sakura starts healing my stomach as I look over at Mizuki when Shine observes her hands then her chakra levels.

"There you go. Now I need to go help Shizune. I want you to wrap this around your wound and rest." Sakura demands while handing me some wraps.

I do as I'm told but once Sakura goes over there Shizune whispers something to her and from Sakura's expression it wasn't good.

"Whats wrong?" I ask while finishing my wrap.

"Nothing." Shizune answers.

Shizune and Naruto leave moments later as Sakura starts hooking Mizuki up to an IV and a couple other machines.

She starts to leave but I clear my throat which makes her stop in her tracks as she turns to face me.

"What Sasuke?" She asks softly.

"Whats wrong with her? I have the right to know, I'm her husband." I say.

"I can't tell you." She says with sadness in her voice.

"Sakura." I plead.

"I can't right now. Later."

Sakura leaves without another word and I'm left without answers to the millions of questions that are running through my mind right now.

I look back over at Mizuki to see her cheering moving up and down slowly, her body doesn't move otherwise, she's motionless.

My head starts to ache as I get a little dizzy so I close my eyes and try to fall asleep the best that I can.

-hours later-

My eyes fly open as I shoot up out of bed and I look forward to see he white hospital wall and I gasp for air.

Sweat is plastered all over my forehead and face as I try to calm down and make my breathing even again.

I look over at Mizuki to see her eyes barely open but she's watching me as a small smile plasters her face.

"G-Good you're o-okay." She says with a shaky voice.

"I'm okay. Just a bad dream."

"Y-You were s-screaming for a-an hour."

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" I ask as I sit on the edge of the bed so I can face her.

"Sort of. It's okay though. Can you yell for Sakura or a nurse? Please." She pleads.

I can see the amount of pain written all over her face as I hurry off the bed and out the door as I find Sakura and Shizune a little ways ahead of me.

"Guys Mizuki is in a lot of pain. I don't know whats going on." I say before I run back to the room.

I get inside to see Mizuki groaning in pain and I run over to her as I place my hand on her arm and its extremely cold.

Sakura and Shizune come running in the room seconds later and they are by her side in an instant.

"Whats your pain on a scale of 1-10? Where is the pain?" Shizune asks first.

"A 9 and in my hands." She says with a groan.

Shizune nods her head and she grabs some painkillers for her to take and I look at Sakura to see her face is calm.

"Did you guys expect her to have pain in her hands?" I ask and Sakura merely nods.

"Yes, she healed you for so long that she pulled something in her hands, there is a tear in her hand muscles so she can't move her hands." Shizune answers before Sakura can.

"So how will I be able to do jutsu?" Mizuki asks next.

"You can't until you have surgery to repair everything."

I put my hand on her shoulder as I lean down and kiss her head as I try to reassure that everything will be okay.

********************

I know its been forever since I've updated. I'm really sorry. I kept getting called into work then I had homework. But I'll try my best to update more. I hope you guys enjoyed this chappy!

What do you think about Mizuki having to have surgery? Tell me your thoughts.

I'm gonna go because I'm writing this while waiting to leave for school. So enjoy your day!

Don't forget to leave your lovely thoughts in the comments and vote!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 126 9
The character who is known as Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, had just finished his first year of high school. And the recent most notable thing he did was to c...
8K 429 24
What happened just a couple of days after moving to a new school in Japan? After her father broke up with her mother Naoko, Mizuki Fuyumi moves to Ja...
6.4K 468 74
After a major mission went horribly wrong, the Leaf shinobi were ordered to retreat and abandon those left behind, even if it meant leaving teammates...
58.7K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...