The Foster Home (Cameron Dall...

Autorstwa suckmymatt

While Bailey runs away from her foster mom. She comes across Cameron Dallas. She shares her past with him and... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28, Part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
ugh

Chapter 53

195K 3.7K 2.5K
Autorstwa suckmymatt

Bailey’s POV:

“It’s so beautiful!” I say, looking out of the window.

We had rented a vehicle, so we can make our way around Hawaii on our own.

The plane ride was around five hours, but it felt like time passed by.

Cameron sat to my right, as I got the window seat.

We listened to music, played apps on our phones, slept, or just talked.

I had been texting Chloe for a little bit, but not long because the messages would take forever to receive or send.

I had told her Cameron and I have gotten closer, but didn’t go into too much detail, because I wanted to tell her in person.

We pulled into the drive way and got out of the vehicle.

I made my way to the trunk, where Toby was starting to take all of our bags out.

We all got out bags and rolled them up to the front door. However, Toby had Cameron’s bag, because Cameron was still using his crutches.

Jeff unlocked the house and we all made our way in.

“We’ll go grocery shopping before dinner time, so we can make something.” Jeff says, finding his way around the house.

“Kids rooms are upstairs.” Jessica says, “Parents downstairs.”

“Okay.” I say, smiling and making my way upstairs.

“You can pick your rooms, but Toby; make sure the twins get the smaller room.”

“Okay!” He says, carrying their bags upstairs.

***

We had all got in our rooms,  of course the twins shared, so did Toby and Cameron.  And I had a room to myself.

However, we all share a bathroom. That should be interesting.

In my room I had a queen sized bed, a dresser, and a small closet.

Luckily, theres a long mirror on the wall, so I could do my hair in here.

Once Jeff and Jessica were finished unpacking, they asked all of us of we want anything at the store.

"I'm okay, thank you." I smiled, placing my luggage in the closet.

"Okay, we'll be back in an hour or so, are you sure you guys will be okay?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah! I'll make sure the boys won't do anything stupid, and the twins will be good."

"Alright! And, oh, if you want you guys can take the twins down to the beach. There should be a key to the house on the counter, in the kitchen, so you can lock up. And if you do go to the beach,  do let them go to far in the water."

"I'll make sure they're safe." I smiled at her again, and get off the bed.

She thanked me, walking towards me and engulfing me in a hug. "Love you."

"Love you too." I hugged her back.

Jessica then left my room.

***

"I'm going down to the beach!" I heard Toby start walking down the hall, and into my room. "Wanna come?"

"Yeah! I'll change, you can head down there."

"Alright, Zach and Hayley are coming too."

"Is Cameron not?" I asked.

"He's still unpacking." He laughed, "I'm telling you, that boy brings loads of clothes on our vacations!"

I laugh with him, "I'm sure he does, he's a pretty boy! Always making sure he looks good!"

"I'm think he's always making sure he looks good for a certain girl." Toby says in a low voice, raising an eye-brow at me.

"Who would that be?" I ask, trying not to smile but failing.

"You don't have to lie to me, I'm fine with it. I won't tell anybody if you don't want me too."

"It's not that, shut the door." I say, sitting on the bed.

He shuts the door and sits on the floor.

"It's not that, like, we don't want to tell anybody. Me and him have talked about liking eachother, we just are seeing what goes from there."

"You guys are really cute, even if I did kinda like you at first." He said, looking down so I wouldn't see his smile.

"You liked me!? I had no clue." I said, sarcastically.

"You knew?"

"Yeah, well I kinda assumed with how close you would get to me."

"Damn it!" He said, laughing and slapping his leg.

"Everything worked out, you got with Chloe.  She's really happy she's with you."

"Yeah... I love her. But not everything worked out! You went for that doucher, Tyler."

"Ha-ha. I learned from it though, and now I'm sorta with Cameron."

"Yeah, well enough of this girly talk shit. Beach!"

Toby got up and left my room.

I closed the door again.

I went to the dresser and pulled out my bikini. 

I pulled my shirt over my head, and took my bra off.

"Hey Bailey- Shit! Sorry!"

I look behind and see Cameron backing out of my door covering his eyes, then running into the wall.

Luckily, my back was towards the door, so he didn't see anything.

But I can't help but be embarrassed.

I put my bottoms on, then pulled shorts over then.

I grab a beach towel and make my way out of the room and go to Cameron's.

"Sorry for walking in! I should've knocked!" He says right when he sees me.

"It's fine." Cameron gets off the bed and walks up to me and puts a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"You look cute when you blush." He says, and wraps his arms around me.

"Shut up." I say and hit his arm lightly.

"You ready to go to the beach?"

"Yeah, I need to change. But first..." Cameron shocks me by putting his lips on mine.

It was a slow, sweet kiss.

Cameron ran his tongue over my bottom lip.

I put my hands on his chest and pull away.

"We should probably get down there." I say biting my lip.

"But I wanna stay here, with you." He puts his head where my neck meets my shoulder, placing small kisses.

"We will have the rest of the trip together."

"And family." He huffs.

"It's good to spend time with them, you never know, some day it can go away. So, enjoy where you are." I smile as he pulls his head back to face me.

"I guess you're right." He smiles.

"I know I am! Now get dresed!" I placed one last kiss on his lips before leaving his room and shutting the door.

The sun was setting so we wouldn't need sunblock.

I go back into my room and pull out my bag with the snacks in it onto my bed.

I grab a bag a Goldfish out and start eating them.

I grab my phone and start playing a game, until I heard a thump in Cameron and Toby's room.

"Cameron?" I get off my bed and walk to their room.

I knock lightly on the door and open.

"What was that noise?" I cross my arms, looking at Cameron laying on his bed.

"I fell."

"On the bed?"

"Yep."

"Come on! I'm ready to go to the beach!"

"Help me up!"

"Lazy ass."

I walk over to the side of the bed Cameron's closest too. He extends his arms, and grabs my hands.

I go to pull him up, however,  he pulls me down.

I land on his bare chest.

Thank God, he has his swim trucks on.

"Sorry." I say, before trying to lift myself off him.

"It's okay."  I put my hands either side of his head.

I lean down, Cameron lightly grabs the back of my neck and pulls me against the front of his chest, connecting out lips, again.

Cameron rolls over, so I'm underneath.

"Although, I find it highly attractive with a girl on top, you look as hot under me." He breathes out, while grinning.

"Perv." I laugh, and manage to slip out from under him. And run downstairs with him following behind me.

(Cute chapter lol well I thought so. I hope you guys like! idk for sure if they call it a beach in Hawaii,  I've never been and I'm to lazy to Google it, so yeah.

I learned all about some of your periods on the last chapter,  so thanks so much for that lol.

I KIND OF FORESHADOWED ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DIDNT GET that, read it over again lol. comment what you think is going to happen!

DONT PROMOTE YOUR BOOK ON MINE. IT'S RUDE.

IMPORTANT:

I've been coming up with several ideas with my next fanfics. As you know I have a Harry one already published and stuff.

But I was thinking about putting that off, and when I'm finished with this Cameron one, I'll write a Matthew one. If you follow my instagram @crazy_4cameron you have seen all the ideas I have come up with for that one.

Which is: Matthew and the main girl are in college , they're best friends,  hes sweet/asshole.

Or. I actually got this idea today. I watched this movie called 'Now and then' a freaking adorable movie btw.  Its an older one too. But anyways, like it'll just be a really sweet cute book. I don't really want to go into details with it cause I'm lazy. lol

But please let me know any ideas you have! You can comment, DM or message me!

Instagram: @mattsbootie)

love you guys ♥ )

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.5K 74 5
Short stories of Stydia following the finale of Teen Wolf. After the anuk-ite has been beaten. Stiles and Lydia are starting their life together and...
1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
144K 2.5K 26
Maeli. Unique name, right? Perfect for her situation. What is it you may ask? She's been adopted by One Direction for a year while they tour the USA...
5.8M 87.4K 66
Meet Adria, 17 year old model-in-training for multi-millionaire company, Victoria's Secret. She may look perfect, but she is actually quite normal. H...