Kakashi's Daughter

By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

81

872 21 10
By InfinityxInfinity79

Sakura's POV(WHAT? 0.0)
I walked beside Hinata as she talked to Mizuki about the wedding that is evidently this weekend.

I wasn't ready yet, not talking about being in the wedding but seeing Sasuke again after two years.

I haven't completely moved on either, I mean I've been hanging out with a guy in my spare time and I'm pretty sure he is gonna be my boyfriend soon.

But I still love Sasuke and I always will love Sasuke then with the wedding it will only make it more difficult for me.

I'm snapped from my thoughts when Hinata pulls me into a dress store with Mizuki leading the way.

A nice clerk helps Mizuki pick many dresses then takes her to the dressing room with her arms full of clothing.

I sit with Hinata as I stare at my hands when Hinata bumps my shoulder with hers and I look up at her.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." I say with a fake smile.

Hinata just lets the topic go when Mizuki walks in the room with a long dress on that shows her curves and is quite revealing.

"Wow.." Is all I say.

Mizuki looked so different but she shakes her head no and walks back in the room only to come out minutes later in another beautiful dress.

-2 hours later-

Finally we reached the last dress and Mizuki walks out to show us a dress that wasn't traditional. (The one at the beginning)

She looked absolutely beautiful in the dress which came to her mid thighs and she looks at Hinata and me for approval.

"So what do ya think?" She asks while twirling around once.

"It looks amazing!!" Hinata cheers.

Mizuki smiles at her then looks at me with concern waiting for me to speak but it's hard to form the words.

"It looks beautiful on you." I finally manage to say.

She smiles even wider when she turns around to look in the mirror when the clerk comes over to her.

"So is this the dress?"

"Yes."

"Alright. May I ask the family your marrying into?" She asks nicely.

Mizuki walks over to the dressing room and begins to change inside while the clerk talks to her through the curtain.

"Uchiha."

"I can sew the symbol into your dress if you'd like?"

"That would be amazing!" She cheers happily.

Mizuki comes back out in her ninja gear when she hands the dress to the clerk when she walks over to us.

"It's time for you two to get dresses."

"But what about money?"

"I'm paying. Just go try them on."

Mizuki's POV
Hinata and Sakura went over to the dress rack and began looking for dresses but as I watched Sakura something seemed off about her.

She seemed sad which I wouldn't blame her, I mean I'm marrying the man she's loved for ever now.

I feel kind of bad for hurting her like this but I love Sasuke too and I want to be with him, maybe I should talk to her.

-3 hours later-

Finally we found two perfect bridesmaids dresses then we took Hinata home first then I walked Sakura home.

I carried the three dresses which were gonna stay at my house until the big wedding day this weekend.

"Hey Sakura?" I ask finally breaking the silence.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? I mean with being in the wedding like this? I know you've loved Sasuke for a long time..." I say while trailing off.

"Look Mizuki..I started seeing someone new. Not everything is about you. Sasuke doesn't have to be a prize that everyone wants all the time. Everyone knows he loves you and won't leave you. I give up." Sakura says which kind of breaks my heart.

"O-Okay." I say my voice cracking a little.

Sakura walks inside and I start to head home even though it was even five yet which meant Sasuke was probably still out with Naruto.

Once I get home I put the dresses in the closet where Sasuke can't find them then I go to the bathroom.

"I haven't told Kakashi about any of this yet. I'll shower later." I think to myself.

I walk back out of the bathroom and towards the front door as I grab a jacket then head out to Kakashi's place.

Once I get there I knock gently as I stick my hands in my pockets until finally the door opens to reveal my dad.

"Hey Mizuki!" He says with a cheerful tone.

"Hey. I wanted to talk to you about this weekend." I say as he lets me in.

"What's going on this weekend?"

"My wedding. It was decided today. So make sure you have a suit. Also will you print off invitations at the office?"

"Of course. I'm happy Sasuke is finally sealing the deal. I've been waiting for a long time to see you two be married."

"I wish everyone was as happy as you are." I say sadly while sitting down.

"What do you mean?"

"Sakura.."

Sasuke's POV
"I'm not wearing orange to my wedding." I say towards the dobe who held up an orange kimono.

"I have to agree with Sasuke. I wouldn't wear orange to my wedding either." Shikamaru adds.

"Ugh fine. Then what do you see that you like teme?" Naruto says while hanging up the kimono.

I looked around the shop until I spotted a black kimono with a blue belt at the end of a rack in the second row.

I walk over towards it and I pick it up off the rack as I feel the material under my fingers and I smirk.

"Is that the one teme?" Naruto asks making me jump slightly.

"Maybe."

I walk over to the clerk that was sitting at her desk reading a magazine after we told her we were shopping for my wedding.

"I would like this one please." I say while setting the kimono on the table.

"If you want you can add your clan symbol on it for an extra ten."

"Sure." I say.

I pay for the kimono as the clerk takes it and starts sewing my Uchiha crest into the back as I walk over to Naruto and Shikamaru.

"So how are you feeling about your big day?" Shikamaru asks first.

"Honestly I'm quite nervous. I never thought I'm a million years I would be marrying Mizuki. I honestly didn't see myself with anyone but she really changed me. I'm nervous about finally having her as my own wife. I hope that we can have our baby together soon. As many as we've lost." I say with my voice going lower at the end.

"It will work out. Believe it." Naruto says with a smile.

"Thank you guys for being my best men at the wedding." I say when the clerk brings over my kimono.

"Here you go."

"Thank you." I say softly while taking it.

After Naruto and Shikamaru grab their attire for the wedding we leave as we walk towards Naruto's place.

"You better get home to the fiancé. As much as we love seeing you, she really misses you." Naruto says before going upstairs to his apartment.

After walking Shikamaru home I head towards Mizuki's place as I finally approach the door I feel like knocking but soon we'll be living together so I can just walk in.

I end up knocking anyway when the door finally opens Mizuki just smiles at me as I look over her features.

She wears a loose tank top, running shorts, and some ankle socks with her hair up in a messy bun.

She looked absolutely beautiful as I stare at her in awe when finally she snaps her fingers making me blink.

"You gonna come in or just stand outside in the cold?" She asks while wrapping her arms around her body.

"U-Uh. I'll come in." I say and she smiles.

I walk inside as I close the door behind me when I take the wedding attire to the hall closet for now.

I go change into some loose ninja pants with a black t-shirt as I join Mizuki on the couch for some quality time alone.

She lays with her arms wrapped around my waist, her head on my chest, and my arm wrapped around her body.

"So did you talk to Kakashi?" I finally ask.

"Yes. He's gonna make the invitations and go shopping for things tomorrow."

"That's good. How was shopping with the girls? Get your dress today?"

Mizuki is silent for a moment as her breath hitches when she finally clears her throats and begins talking once more.

"Yeah. I found the perfect one. Like just wearing it made it seem like the one. But Sakura got mad at me.."

"Why?" I ask as she sits up.

"She said I make things all about me. Saying how she moved on me no one wants you anymore but me. I don't know why it bothered me so much but it did."

"Because you care about me and want to have my back." I say and she smiles.

"Yeah, maybe you're right."

"Come here." I say and she smiles even wider.

She leans towards me and kisses me before laying back on chest again with our hands intertwined.

After a while she falls asleep so I pick her up bridal style and carry her to bed silently so I don't wake her.

After I lay her in bed I remove my shirt then I climb into bed with as she snuggles up to me and I wrap my arm around her waist.

"I can't wait for you to be my wife Mizuki.." I whisper knowing she can't hear me.

**************
Okay I wanted some of you're guys help. I want you guys to give me ideas of what you want to read after the wedding. Or should I just time skip to the Boruto series?

Also who would you want Sakura to end up with? I want to hear your opinions even though I have someone in mind already. Please let me know in the comments.

Also I've had people come to and say they need someone to talk too. Please feel free to message me if you just need a friend. I'm here as a friend to all of you. I'm just like all of you. A person with feelings.

Anyway it's like 2 am or something here. Goodnight.

Don't forget to leave your lovely thoughts in the comments and vote!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 454 115
What if Suzume Uchiha had never existed as she was known? What if the legacy had not changed her and thus there had never been a war? And what would...
79.2K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
430K 17K 87
Yoshima Senju is the princess of the Senju clan. She always has had the dream of becoming a Shinobi, but her family makes sure she's kept safe at al...
624K 15.1K 113
Uzumaki Naruto, the Jinchuriki of the Kyubi who grow up being lonely. But what if his Past lives memories came back from him after he was beaten badl...