Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

By unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... More

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

Close Your Eyes

5K 152 35
By unxreality

This is it. This is the last chapter :(

I seriously cried while writing this chapter, no joke. I can't believe how this book quickly came to an end. I'm sorry if you don't like the ending but this is how the story was officially going to end :)

THERE'S A VIDEO I MADE FOR Y'ALL ABOUT ISABELLE AND CHASE (the video is on the side) THANK YOU AGAIN SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH, I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS HOW GREATFUL I AM FOR YOUR SUPPORT, I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE VERY LAST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST STORY 'Loving the Bad Boy'

_______________________________

Chapter Thirty-Eight: Close Your Eyes

[Isabelle's POV]

As soon as we arrived at the destination, Chase and I were forced out of the car by Hunter and Bryce, Dean leading the way. I know this place. It's Frankson street. The area where no one would even consider going.

Now I understand why Dean brought us here, so that it's far away from the public.

The place was just as how I imagined it would be where Ellie had been murdered. No lights nearby but only an old empty building that had looked abandoned for many of years, beside it was a dead tree that by the looks of it, could depress anyone just by glimpsing at it. It's like something terrible happened here many years ago.

As we entered through the broken doors with Hunter and Bryce holding Chase and I hostage, there was nothing inside.

No furniture, no colour, no life.

"Chase." I whispered at him, his green eyes met mine, his lips slightly partners.

"I won't let them hurt you, princess."

The last thing I was worrying about was myself. In all honesty, I was more worried about Chase then my own life.

"Hold the girl and put Chase in the middle of the building." Dean instructed.

Chase and I were pulled away from one another; Bryce tugging me over into a corner as he holds me in place while Hunter holds down Chase in the exact same place.

I thought that it was only Chase, Hunter, Bryce, Dean and I here but by the sound of high heel shoes echoing through the empty hall, my vision focuses on the far distance of the area and I was shocked to find Emily.

Ellie's step sister. The girl who had been murdered here in this exact building by the same exact guy she was currently dating.

"Emily?" My voice cracked as I looked at her. Her light brown hair and pure green eyes find my brown ones, her red coloured lipstick on her lips smirked.

"I thought you guys would be here." She says walking over to Dean and planting a kiss on his lips.

"What are you doing, Emily?" I questioned her, "He's the person who murdered your step-sister, Ellie!"

She rolls her eyes and groan, "Yeah, I know. I practically helped him."

My eyes shoot open, "What the fucking hell? Why would you do that? You're her sister."

"You have no idea what it's like to stand behind someone who out shined you for many years, Isabelle." She spat slowly walking towards me, the sound of her footsteps coming nearer and nearer, "Ellie was nothing more worthless pathetic slut."

Her attitude was disgusting, it wasn't like that sweet, bubbly girl in my AP English class who was always willing to help and be kind to everyone. It's like she's letting her full personality show right before our eyes.

"I hated Ellie, she was a whore who always gotten what she wanted. She was ugly, devious and down right self centred." She stated, I roll my eyes at her and scoff,

"Maybe you should look yourself in the mirror sometime and reevaluate yourself rather then others."

Emily's palm immediately swung right across my cheek, the throbbing after wards caused me to whine out in pain. Chase was struggling to escape Hunter's grip and rush over to me but it was no use. From the recent beating he received from Dean earlier on, his body was weak and vulnerable.

"Don't fucking touch her, you bitch." Chase screamed at Emily, her body swiftly turned to face him.

In that moment I knew, Emily was the one who gave all my details to Dean, her boyfriend. She was the one that gave me my number, she was the one that suggested that I should go to the hospital to visit Zach only to 'accidentally' bump into Dean at that moment. It all made sense. If it wasn't for Emily, Dean would have never found me.

Fucking bitch.

"You have no right to call my girlfriend that you prick." Dean spat as he violently kicked Chase in the stomach, Chase's body clutches over as he falls to the ground. Dean continued the process and sooner or later, got on top if Chase's weak body and fisted the collar of his shirt to lift him up and give him a hard bash to the side of the face, over and over and over again.

Chase groans in pain and I cry out, "Stop it, please just stop." My eyes shut close to look away from the scene but Bryce forced my head to face back into the action.

"What do you want from us?" I shout, this got Dean's attention.

"That's simple. I want your boyfriend to pay the price he was suppose to do a long time ago."

"Well then you got me now, you can let Belle go." Chase shouts, his body still laid on the concrete ground.

"Nah, mate." Dean spoke, "This is part of the price. You see, I really want you to suffer. And knowing that your a strong boy, hurting you isn't going to make you fully in pain."

"Killing me will make me suffer." Chase states, I scream to protest but it was quickly by Bryce's hand over my mouth.

"No, it will only end your life." Emily explained, "I gave Dean an idea. Did you see how broken your brother was after Ellie's death?" She spoke, "He was a fucking wreck. And maybe you will know how he felt once Isabelle will be in Ellie's position."

"Oh you fucking little bitch." In that instant, Chase's body shoots up from the ground escaping Hunter's grip and running over to Emily as he raised a fist on her. She flinches back but there was something in Chase's eyes that made him stop his action. He stumbles back a bit, his green eyes wide open.

He didn't want to hurt a girl, regardless. I remember that time he told me during the night that he didn't want to follow on his father's footsteps of abusing women. That was his weakness. Once you mention his family, Chase freezes.

No matter what situation it was, he couldn't bare to hurt a girl, that's why he never wanted to hurt me... not intentionally at least.

"Chase look out!" I scream. Chase's eyes find it's way back to reality but it was too late. Dean tackles his body down to the ground and continuously starts pounding him like he did before.

"Chase!" I yell shocked, blood was gushing out of his forehead and the stains were on his shirt, "Stop. Please!"

Dean stands from Chase and walks over to me, his fist was covered in blood just as much as Chase's face.

"Why don't you help your boyfriend feel better?" Dean's hand grabs onto my shirt and pulls me to Chase's body before he pushing me down on top of Chase. My face buried on his shoulder as I cried my eyes out looking at the boy who tried every possible way to protect me.

"Chase?" I whisper, our faces inches apart, he moans in pain.

"I-I'm sorry that I didn't protect you hard enough, Belle."

"Shh." The water in my eyes continue to pour out, The feeling I have for Chase is indescribable, he's amazing and so brave. I've always wanted to tell him something that I've never told another guy before but I was continuously scared that he wouldn't feel the same as I do, but in this time, it is like I could not have any other possible time to express how I feel about him.

"I love you." I breathed out, kissing one cheek and then the other.

He smiles weakly, "I've always loved you. I'm just sorry that I had to tell you like this at this time."

I laugh lightly as I close my eyes and open them again, "It's better then never."

"Mmm, yeah. But I'll love you forever."

My heart swells. I didn't care if these people were staring at us, I didn't care who they were or what their intentions were to us.

My lips crash against Chase's, his mouth against mine moving in sync. I tried to kiss away the pain and hopefully it worked. Placing my hands on each side of his neck, I deepen the kiss but I was careful not to go to hard because of how badly he was injured. A rush of heat started in my chest and slowly spread throughout my body, reaching every last limb. My eyes were closed and so was his, softly kissing the top and bottom of his mouth. Chase's hand brushes pass my cheek to gently throw a strand of my brown wavy hair behind my ear. This could honestly be the longest kiss we ever had, it was like if had pullen away from the moment, we'd loose each other.

I was praying that someone would save us, or maybe we'd save each other.

My body was suddenly lifted from his by Hunter and Bryce, tears continued to rush out of my eyes and flow down my numb cheeks, the salty droplets ongoingly seeped from my eyes. I felt weak and powerless.

"Okay, this is enough romance for me in one day." Dean stated cross, he pulls out the gun from his pocket and gets it ready.

Oh my God, is he really going to...?

"Hunter, pull the guy up." Dean demands signalling him to Chase. Hunter walks over to Chase's body that was still on the floor, blood was everywhere.

"No, please don't-" My voice was cut off by the sounds of police sirens not far away.

"Fuck, really? Again?" Dean yells irritated, his voice echoing through the walls, "Last time I tried to kill you, I didn't have fucking time."

"Well you should run now before they catch you."

He laughs dryly, "Oh no way man. I'm not letting you go again."

Chase looks over at me and gives me a weak smile, I glance over to Dean, "You don't have to do this, please."

"But I do, Isabelle."

"Take me instead." Once the words have left my parted lips, my heartbeat had pounded harder and harder. I love Chase so much that it has come to this.

Chase's eyes instantly met mine, widen and terrified, his breathing became heavy. Dean turns towards me and smirks, "That's so sweet. You'd sacrafice your life for this shithead." Dean spoke throwing one punch at Chase, I scream.

"Stop hurting him! Take me instead-"

"No." Chase interrupts, "You don't know what you're talking about, Belle. I'm not going to let you die because of something I did fucking two years ago." He shouted the last words to Dean, he just scoffed.

Bryce and Hunter's face seem anxious, "Man, hurry the fuck up so we have time to run!" One of them says, Dean groans.

The sirens come closer and closer.

Dean points the gun at Chase, my body starts shaking and tears still pour out of my eyes like never before.

I hear Dean trigger the gun,

"Chase."

"Close your eyes, princess." he spoke before smiling weakly at me.

The sound of a gun erupting in an empty abandoned hall could be heard everywhere. My eyes shut close in fear, everything felt like it was moving so slow.

"Let's go. Fucking hurry up. The police are coming." I hear one of the boy shout, Bryce's presence behind me could no longer be felt as he rushed over to the other boys and scurried away into the dark.

Slowly opening my eyes, my body runs towards Chase; his blood rushing out and his eyes closed. "Chase?" I whispered, "Chase, they're gone."

No answer.

"Chase?" I say a little louder, tears flowing out of my eyes, "Chase, please wake up. Please."

No answer, no movement, no nothing.

I touch and feel his chest. It was then that I had believed that... he was truly gone. My heart felt hollow and the indescribable pain that was growing inside me was much worse then feeling the presence of death at night. Chase's body was cold and his face was turning pale, his green eyes no longer green but a dull shade of jade.

Placing my head down on his chest in my attempt to keep him warm, I can no longer hear his breathing nor his steady heartbeat I always heard when I lay beside him during the night on the bed. Police come rushing through the door as they run towards us, my body remained still; seeing the flashing lights of the police car in my vision and hearing the sirens roar inside my ears were nothing more then sirens and a bunch of lights flashing.

I stopped crying and sobbing. I stayed perfectly still as my head was kept on Chase's chest. My numb hands reach towards his as I hold it in mine. I squeezed them tight hoping he'd do the same but he didn't.

I lost him, and in that moment, I knew I lost myself too.

_______________________________________________________________________________

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 3.6K 32
I saw his sad eyes and I noticed that he had a broken heart. He wasn't a heartless monster just like everyone claimed he was. If you look closer you...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
3.9K 173 43
"Michael has been missing." ****** Rose thought everything was going perfect until that moment. It broke her. It questioned everything that they bo...
172K 3.6K 64
"He takes pleasure in seeing me cry. As he walked away he gave one more blow. I think I heard a rib crack." - Eden Holland. 16 years old, a junio...