Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

By unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... More

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

Let's Re-Create History

4.9K 163 16
By unxreality

So my mind has been decided, I will NOT continue LTBB as a sequel. I'm sorry for the ones that did want me to continue, but due to the votes in the comments on the previous chapter, it looks like I won't be continuing it AS A SEQUEL, so therefore, this book will end differently then to what I had planned meaning that it will end sooner. (Aka next chapter.)

Happy reading x

---------------

Chapter Thirty-Seven: Let's Re-Create History

[Isabelle's POV]

The thing I'm happy about is that I haven't been receiving these mysterious calls or texts from Dean but I'm disappointed that I haven't seen Chase for the whole day, he hasn't come back ever since he took off last night.

Grabbing my phone from the counter, I check to see if I have missed any messages from him - there wasn't any.

Fiddling my thumbs across the small touch screen of my iPhone, I text Chase:

Isabelle: Hey, where are you?

It took a good five minutes before he replied.

Chase: Hey babe, sorry I just had something that came up.

Isabelle: Is everything alright?

Chase: Everything's fine :) I just bumped into some old friends, that's all. What are you doing now, princess?

Isabelle: I'm getting ready for work at the restaurant :) I'll finish at 5pm.

Chase: Want me to pick you up after?

Isabelle: Sure, see you later. Miss you x

Chase: Trust me Belle, I'll miss you more.

Smiling at the text, I put my phone down and get myself ready. Tiding my messy brown wavy hair into a high ponytail, I fix my makeup and put some of my spare work clothes that I found in my old room.

Finding my brother everywhere around the house, I catch him drinking a beer and watching football. His eyes meet mine and waits for me to speak,

"Can you take me to work?"

***

[Chase's POV]

Being held down by Hunter and Bryce kept my mind thinking harder about everything. Am I really going this far to protect Belle?

Yes, because you love her.

No I don't. I care about her but I don't love her.

Whatever you say, but you and I both know that your feelings for her mean more to you then your feelings for anyone else.

Looking up at Dean, he had a smug face plastered all over his display, his tall figure towering over mine since I was kneeling on the ground. His mouth opened to say something but it was cut by hearing my phone vibrating in my pocket.

"Who could that be?" Dean says sarcastically as he reaches my jacket and pulls out my phone, my jaw clenches.

"You got a text mate. From... Isabelle." As soon as he mentioned her name, my body cringes. I loved the fact that Belle's name is so pure and beautiful but the way Dean speaks it is like someone just spat dirt into my face. He makes her sound so disgusting, but to my eyes, she'll always be the most elegant princess.

You love her.

Is my subconscious really having this discussion with me?

"She is asking, 'Hey, where are you?'" Dean smiles deviously as he keeps is eyes locked on my phone screen that was held firmly in his hands, "Maybe I should pretend to be Chase, huh? Fool around a little. Have a little fun with this." he states looking glancing at Hunter and Bryce, they all laugh and nod.

"Don't you dare." I warn, he crouches his body and looks down at me.

"What should I say Chase? Should I tell her the truth?" I stay silent, "We don't want to break her heart, do we?"

Fisting my hands, veins start appearing on the side of my neck. My breathing becomes heavy, "I swear to God if you-"

"Calm down, mate. She's a nice girl who deserves to know the truth, but coming from her boyfriend." He winks.

Shit.

His hands start speeding across the keypad as he reads aloud what he wrote. Reading every text Belle replies, I was furious as Dean replied to a certain text.

"Oh would you look at that, Chase. Isabelle finishes work at 5pm. Someone should pick her up right?" Dean says in a hint.

No, no, no.

"Want me to pick you up after?" Dean read loudly before he pressed sent.

"If you hurt her, I'll-"

"You'll what, Chase? Kill me?" He argues, "Because I'm sure that Isabelle would be long gone before you even lay a hand on me."

He's just making you feel more weak than you are, pretend as if this doesn't bother you as much.

My phone vibrates in his hand indicating another text received. "She says that she misses you." Dean states, somehow my chest felt empty, like all the blood had drained from my body leaving me... lifeless.

"Do you miss her too, Chase?" He coos stupidly, I stay silent yet again.

"Trust me Belle," He reads while texting, "I'll miss you more."

And just like that, I swear I would have killed Dean if I wasn't held down.

Dean places the phone back into my pocket and stands back up normally, his grey eyes look at Hunter and Bryce who were standing behind me, "Tie him up for now until he picks Isabelle up. When it's time, put him in his car. We'll all be hiding in the back seat while he drives to pick up his girlfriend, that way, when she enters the car, she wouldn't suspect a thing because she wouldn't see us."

Both men obey to what he says and gets a thick rope and wrapped it around my wrist in my back.

"You're lucky that I'm letting you say goodbye." He says close to my ear, "I'm sure Isabelle would want to say goodbye too after I'm done with her."

With the last sentence he spoke, my body immediately jolts up in anger, my eyes intently watches his, "You fucking little prick, I hope you go to hell along with your other shitheads."

You know what he did after?

After my so called-insult (more like truth or statement) all Dean had done was nod, "Likewise, Cole. Likewise."

He was a patient man with a cold heart, the only thing that could possibly save Belle was if someone else would have picked her up later on at work. Anyone. Her brother, her mom, for fuck's sake, I would even praise if Zach had picked her up, just as long as she was away from the restaurant she worked at she would be safe... for now.

******

[Isabelle's POV]

Five minutes until I finish work. I finish cleaning up tables after a busy day with families and couples rushing in and out of the doors.

"Isabelle, you can go. I got all this sorted." The manager says, I smile at her.

"Thanks, I'll see you on Monday."

As soon I walked out of the restaurant doors, I find Chase's black sports car parked in front of the building, I rush over to it opening the door to find Chase looking all depressed, his head faced down not even acknowledging me.

Taking a seat inside beside him, I touch his hand that was held on the gears, his body was all tensed.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask worriedly, his eyes meet mine and I was utterly shocked to discover the other side of his face bruised and busted like someone had picked a fight on him, "Oh my god, what happened?" my mouth open in awe, the temple of his head slightly a dark colour while his lip was cut open.

His green eyes were no longer that beautiful vibrant piercing colour he always had, somehow it turned dull and lifeless, like all the emotions have drained from him.

"I'm so sorry, Belle. I really am." He spoke, my heart clenched.

"Why are you sorry? Chase, what are you talking abou-"

"We're glad you can join us, Isabelle." My head snaps over my shoulder to find three guys at the backseats, Dean, Hunter and Bryce.

Oh my god.

"Y-You bought them here?" I stutter looking back at Chase, his head immediately shook from side to side, his messy brown hair following the movements.

"I would never." He states, "This is the last thing I would ever want to do."

"But you texted me that you'd pick me up after work, I didn't think you'd bring Dean." I questioned, Dean laughs from the back seat.

"Nah, that was me actually. You see, your brave boyfriend, Chase, payed a little visit to us at fucking 1am in the morning and he caused trouble."

"Why so?" I ask facing to him, Dean's grey eyes light up and nods towards Chase signalling him to tell me the reason instead, "I think that Chase should explain that."

Everyone's eyes face to the boy in the drivers seat, he runs his hand worriedly through his hair as he stares into me and ignores Dean and the others, "I just wanted to protect you, Belle. That's all."

And then it hit me. Ever since I met Chase, he had a massive protection awareness around me, he would do anything to keep me safe and I believe every word he said when he told me that he cared about me; enough to break the bones of any guy who dare lay a hand on me.

Was this it? Is this the end? For me? For Chase? For both of us?

With Dean in the backseat, my body starts panicking inside as my eyes land on a full loaded gun he was carrying in his hands, "Let's get moving, lover boy."

"Where Dean? Where the hell are you planning to force me to take you now?"

It was silent, Dean thinking of the perfect place to do whatever he wanted to do with us. My heart rate increases a bit as the last words escaped his lips,

"Take us to the place where Ellie died. Let's re-create history."

Chase looks at me all sorrowful and I do the same, if I told him in the first place the truth about what happened in Spencer's party, this could have all been avoided. The reason why I never wanted to tell Chase was because if I did, Dean would somehow find out and hurt him instead.

I would never want Chase to get hurt, he has done so much for me. He protected me from everything and all I wanted was to return the favour.

I would have sneakily reached my phone that was in my bag to call 911 but I didn't want to risk anything, especially when Dean was holding a gun in his hand. The car starts it's engine and I take a glimpse at Chase who looked deep in thought. The bags under his eyes were dark, like he hasn't had enough sleep but I think that it was more of worry that concerned him.

I connect my hand with his, Dean and the others didn't mind as they just scoffed and rolled their eyes. I thought that Chase and I were just holding hands until I felt a cold object was secretly handed to me. He withdrew my hand from his and placed both of his hands on the steering wheel.

I look at Chase and then look down on my lap where my hands were hiding a hard silver metal object that Chase handed. Slowly opening to reveal the mysterious item, my eyes slightly widen and become glossy as I find a familiar pendant. The silver chain holding onto a ring Chase had once gave me during a special moment in our relationship.

It was the necklace. The necklace that Chase's mom gave him before she died. I still remember what he told me the night he gave me the necklace.

- Flashback -

"I want you to have it." He spoke smiling at me as he hands me the silver ring necklace.

"Why me?"

Chase let out a breath before holding into my hand and rubbing small circles into my skin, "Because my mom always said that I should always keep close that one person who makes me happy."

- End of Flashback -

A shred of tear falls out of my eye as I smile down at the pendant.

I love him.

__________________________________

A/N:

What do you think will happen in the very last chapter? Will they live happily ever after? Will Chase and Isabelle survive?

Love conquers all, right? So let's find out how strong Belle and Chase's love is for one another. ;)

Comment what's on your mind and please continue voting!

Stay tuned for the next (and also last) chapter of LTBB. :(x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 375 23
*Some people bring out the worst in you, Some people bring out the best in you* I watched as his lips moved, how his fist clenched and unclenched, h...
3.2K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
4.9K 519 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
98.5K 3.6K 32
I saw his sad eyes and I noticed that he had a broken heart. He wasn't a heartless monster just like everyone claimed he was. If you look closer you...