The Superheroes (One Directio...

By charlieandmadswrite

(one direction fanfic) Watch as two girls follow there dreams to become singers but not in the most normal wa... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Contest
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Twitter
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors note
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Important!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
A/N
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Update
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Long needed authors note
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 54

1.4K 36 23
By charlieandmadswrite

"LA, what a shinny place," char sad while trying to touch once again another wanna be Elvis as they walked down the street. Liam took her shoulders and steered her away from the man.

"Sweetheart what have I told you about touching strangers, and random items. Remember that time when you saw that crystal meth and thought it was sparkles," maddie said it like she was talking to a child.

"Shut up maddie and go eat a pot brownie like you did in 7th grade!"

"That was you also,"

"Oh...fuck," she said looking down. "Well was getting drunk and puking on that bitches car..."

"Still you,"

"You know drugs are just bad," she said shaking her head. Liam patted her head and nodded.

"That's my girl," pouting she shrugged his hands off her shoulder. Glaring at him she started to match away but was stopped by a random man.

"Hey baby looking to show me a good time," he creepily asked Charlie making her back up.

"Did you just call me a prostatute?" Her voice was calm and quiet which was a bad sign.

"Hey you can call it what ever you want baby as long as I get to take you home tonight."

"That's it!" She yelled getting ready to charge him till Carl came up behind her quickly and threw her over his shoulder. "If you don't put me down so I can kick his ass I'm going to break up with Liam!"

"What why me!"

"Because I said so!" She screeched. Everyone turned to see the man that was standing there laughing till out of no where he was on the ground holding his head. Next to him was a black wedge.

Turning they saw a smug Charlie who was missing a shoe but still hung over carls shoulder.

"Liam get my shoe," she demanded, he nodded in fear and ran and picked it up. Handing it back to her she slipped it on and kissed his cheek. "Thank you li," Carl slowly lowered her to the ground to which she promptly began to skip in the opposite direction of the creep. With Liam's hand attached to hers she wondered along. The large group behind her were still slightly stunned into silence except maddie who was having Niall help her walk due to her lack of breath. She was currently laughing like a hyena while clapping her hands. Being used to her best friends behavior.

***********************************************

"Oh Niall," maddie sang as she skipped threw the hotel. "I need your assistance,"

"In here babe," a voice shouted out to her coming from the living room. As she skipped in looking for him she turned but was surprised when hands shot out and wrapped around her waist a squeal left her lips as she was thrown onto the couch. A blonde head came into view as a bright smile meet her eyes.

"Gotcha," Niall whispered before slowly leaning down to kiss her. They both seemed lost in there own little world to busy to notice Louis walk in. A sly smile came onto his face as he took a few steps back before launching himself onto the unsuspecting couple. They grunted and all ended up tangled together on the floor. Everyone chose now to walk in and see them together on the floor.

"Threesome hm ... kinky," char mused with a smile, winking playfully she sat on the couch they were previously sitting on. Everyone chose now to notice her and Liam's outfits which were clubbing clothes.

"Y'all going out?" Maddie asked from her spot on the floor. Charlie nodded while checking her phone quickly before taking Liam's hand to help her off the couch.

"We will be back around...ok I don't know but we will come back eventually," Liam said scratching the back of his neck with a shrug. The all nodded and said there goodbye as the couple left.

"What do we do while there gone?" Zayn asked.

"Sleep," they all said in unison.

***********************************************

Charlie's P.O.V.

The night started out great, Liam and I danced and laughed and just had fun. He was currently getting drinks while I opted to continue hopping crazily around the dance floor. All my fun kind of stopped when I was pulled against someone who stopped my dancing. As I was pushed against there chest they began to dance on me making me extremely uncomfortable.

"Excuse me but can you let go," I said trying to pull away.

All I got in return was a grunt. Turning I saw his face which was extremely creepy, his awkwardly length hair hung in his eyes making him look terrible.

"Ok I asked nicely, so let go."

"Nu uh, girly," he muttered trying to grind on me again. God I was going to throw up.

"Get off her." I heard a voice growl behind the creeper.

"Fuck off man," the greasy haired man stated not even turning to see who it was.

A hand shot out and ripped the man from me. Turning him I finally saw who it was.

The man seemed to shrink back when he meet Liam's angry eyes and intimidating demeanor.

"Hey man no hard feelings you can have your turn after me,"he tried to bribe Liam but only mad him angrier.

"I don't share," his voice was deep and held a fury that I was glad wasn't directed at me. Grabbing my hand I was pulled to his chest. "She is mine," his voice was so is possessive and demanding that I begrudgingly will admit that it was extremely attractive.

Leaning up I kissed his stubble covered chin with a small grin. Looking down at me his eyes instantly softened.

"You ok,"

"Well other then getting grinded on by that ass I'm good," grabbing his hand I pulled him towards me and began to dance. His hands stayed on my hips as he turned me around and swayed us. His head made it's way to my throat and he began to kiss down it. I felt a smirk form on his lips as he sucked on my neck probably leaving a mark.

Glancing up I noticed his eyes were glaring smugly at something. I could only guess who he was glaring at and I let a slight airy laugh leave my lips catching his attention.

Detaching myself from Liam I began to make my way to the bar only to turn my head. "Since your done marking your territory I'm going to get the drinks you seem to have forgotten," a large shit eating grin shone on his face as he caught up to me while draping and arm over my shoulder. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Just had to let everyone know that the prettiest girl in the bar was coming home with me tonight," he seductively whispered in my ear making me uncharacteristically blush a little.

"Beautiful," he whispered stroking my cheek.

***********************************************

"Liam how did we end up in the kitchen..." I said as I woke up lying on the counter. Looking around I saw him leaned up against a wall watching me with a cup of coffee in his hand. A second one was in his hand which he promptly handed to me while I stayed on my perch.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to know that you talk in your sleep," he mumbled around his coffee with a smirk. I was instantly awake when I heard that.

"What did you hear.."

"Just you pronouncing your undying love for me and how you wished to one day be a queen. You said and I quote, now bow down to your new queen bitches, and then muttered Merica."

"It could have been worse," he pursed his lips and nodded with agreement. We simultaneously raised our mugs and sipped from them.

Looking down I noticed I was still in my dress and my hair was a total mess. I didn't even want to guess what my face looked like. How Liam is still looking at me like I'm the prettiest girl in the world I have no idea.

Hopping off the counter i noticed I was even still in my heels as I started to leave.

"Where you goin," Liam whined.

"To get all this shit off my face and get into my pjs," I said happily. "We can have a movie day!"

"Char it's like 2:30 in the afternoon half the day is already gone,"

"That's why we have to work quickly my dear boyfriend." I said it like I was talking to a three year old. "Jez pop stars these day, so snobby." Liam got a look in his eyes as he slowly set his mug down.

"You have a two second head start to run," he stated.

"Wha-"

"One," I was already running before he finished.

Damn these heels! I thought when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I was soon flipped on a bed, very ungracefully if I might add.

Looking up I saw Liam leaning down gazing at me "you hurt my feelings love I am not snobby, am I," he asked while twirling a strand of my hair.

"N-no, I mean no," humming to himself he leaned down closer to my ear making all thoughts leave my mind.

"Good," after those words left his mouth I felt his fingers slide to my waist. Uh oh.

Tickling.

I was going to die today.

"L-Liam s-st-op!" I squealed as he evilly tickled me.

"Say the magic words!" He yelled back while laughing.

"Never!"

Shrugging he continued but finally I needed it to stop.

"O-k ok I'll s-say it!" I yelped. He stopped for a moment to let me catch my breath. "Liam Payne is the best boyfriend in the world, also is my favorite member of one direction. Also is hotter then Thor...I say that very reluctantly," I added at the end making him give me a face but I laughed none the less.

"Your mean," he said with a pout.

"It's called love my dear," I said patting his cheek before heeding to the bathroom.

"Well this is a very abusive type of love," he shouted after me.

"Love hurts don't be a little bitch," I yelled back.

"I am not a little bitch," he faked being offended making me shake my head as I left.

***********************************************

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it!

WE HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS!

1) how old are y'all cause I'm legit just curious what our average readers age is.

2) how do you like our book so far?

3) do you want a sequel?

So please answer the questions!

*vote*

*comment*

*charlieandmads*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
24.7K 709 52
"Someday you will return home too." Reluctantly, she opened one of the heavy wooden chests. The lid creaked loudly as it flipped back. A dusty cloak...
130K 4.8K 81
Beuren Elendil became friend with Thorin of Durin when they were quite young. Their first battle was fought together, their first tragedy was faced t...
mithril By elle

Fanfiction

29.5K 843 37
Warrior. Shadow. Ruthless. The freest of hearts and sharpest of tongues. A survivor in her own right. A human girl, born of the ancient blood of Núm...