Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

Por unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... Mais

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

You're Going To Get Hurt

5K 171 8
Por unxreality

Chapter Thirty-Three: You're Going To Get Hurt

[Isabelle's POV]

"I still love you, princess." the three words that I would never have expected Chase to say again.

I keep my head bowed, it all didn't make sense. I wasn't going to be the girl who was willing to give up that easily. I mean, sure Chase hurt me and yes, he did leave me but,

"Why?" I questioned, my eyes focused on nothing but the fiddling of my thumbs.

"What do you mean why?" his gaze looking at the dark road. It was like neither of us wanted to look each other in the eyes when we were talking about something intimid.

"If you said that you loved me, then why did you go?"

"Love." he corrects, I look up at him.

"What?"

"Loved is pass tense. Love is right now, I'm talking about how I still love you, not loved you. There's a difference."

I cock up an eyebrow, "Well, look who's been paying attention in our AP English class." he laughs.

It was a matter of seconds before the atmosphere had gained back it's silence. The breaking point where I wanted him to say something again. Anything.

Anything except-

"What happened at Spencer's party?"

I shrug, "Nothing." rolling my shoulders, I look out the frosty glass window.

I feel Chase's hand gently laid on my thigh, rubbing it in slow circles attempting to comfort me and ease me into telling him the truth,

"You're better then this. You know you can tell me anything."

His sentence made me a little pissed, "Oh and you can't?" I say tempered, "You think I would just tell you what happened but you can still keep your little secret about your life?"

My breathing hitches, Chase does nothing except listen.

"Chase, because you won't tell me what the hell happened back in your past with Dean or whatever, I'm now... scared."

"Scared?"

"Terrified, actually." My vision blurs as tears overtake, my hands become shaky even though they're clasped together on my lap, "I don't know what will happen to me anymore." I barely whisper.

"Nothing is going to happen to you, Belle. Trust me."

"How would you know?"

"Because I know everything, princess."

"Do you now?" I say sarcastically wiping a tear that slowly slid down the apples of my cheeks, "Do you know that Dean spoke to me back at Spencer's party?"

Chase immediately hit the breaks of his sports car instantly hauling the vehicle to stop in the middle of a deserted road.

"HE WHAT?" his tone had raised as his grip on the steering wheel tightened.

Bad idea.

"I, uh- nothing." I stumble to speak, his features harden.

"Fucking tell me what he said."

"No." If I told him that Dean basically threatened to kill me, Chase would turn back to Spencer's house and try to kill Dean himself, but I would never want him to be in that situation.

"And why not?"

I roll my shoulder back to lessen the tensed muscles, "Because I said so."

He groans, "Don't try and act like you're my mom. It's annoying as hell. Now seriously, tell me what the fuck happened."

"I already told you." I sigh, "Dean talked to me." I act cool pretending as if it weren't a big deal when really, it was.

"Well, what did he say?"

"Nothing."

The car was still not moving, the empty and silent road started creeping me out as if I knew something were about to come out and attack us; especially at this late time.

"Can we please just go?" I beg covering myself with my arms. It was already 11pm and everything became colder then it was before.

"Not until you tell me what happened."

"If I tell you," Sucking a breath in, I exhale, "You're going to get hurt."

"Why so?" Chase was fully focused on me. I had his complete attention.

I still don't want to confess Chase the truth. Dean's text which I received a couple of hours ago was still on my phone reminding me that if I told Chase, not only I will be hurt, but him as well.

Chase has always protected me, maybe it's my turn to protect him?

"I can't tell you." avoiding to look into his green eyes again, I lay my head against the cold glass car window and wait for the car to start again, but there was no sound.

"Belle.."

"Chase. Take me home. Please." and with that, I could hear the car's engine roar back to life.

****

What happened to me? Why am I protecting Chase after he left me with no proper reason?

Is it because I don't want him to get hurt? Or is it because I don't want to get myself hurt by seeing him get hurt?

What did Dean want from me? How did he find out my number? Was he really going to destroy my life?

The thought of Dean with a weapon in his hand was terrifying. Looking into his grey stormy eyes before you see your whole life flash right before your own eyes as he slices the knife around your throat or pull the trigger of the gun as the bullet cuts through your bare skin and into your body.

The blood gushing out making you feel colder and colder by the second. Falling to the ground as your body meets the concrete floor, a stain of red liquid surrounding you as Dean stands powerfully above you watching your life run out.

"Stop. Please." I cry looking up to him, an evil smile appears on his face before his arm rises with the sharp knife in his hand, it was already coated in blood.

"Shh, this won't hurt a bit." Dean whispered mischievously.

"Close your eyes, princess. I don't want you to see this."

Dean's right hand that carried the weapon had viciously jabbed into the body

"Chase!" I scream, "Chase."

"Belle, wake up." A voice rings in my ears, my eyes slightly open to reveal a vivid image of a tall figure. I feel his hands around me.

"Belle."

My body shoots up from my laid position, panting and regaining my breath, I touch my forehead to feel myself sweating like a pig.

Looking around the room, I was in my house. My mother and Rocco beside the bedroom door worriedly looking at me as Chase was on my bed holding me in his arms.

"What happened?" My voice was weak, unbearable but Chase managed to pick up on what I had said.

"You fell asleep when we had just arrived at your house. I carried you to your room and then five minutes later, we all heard you scream so we came rushing upstairs." Chase's eyes were full of concern.

"W-What did I scream?" I needed to be sure that it was actually Chase in my dream. I didn't really see the person who Dean had killed in my imagination, but it sure of a hell looked like Chase.

They say that dreams were suppose to mean something, some say that it's what you feel into the future, others say it's a hint or a warning.

If that was really Chase who Dean had killed instead of me, then how? I could have sworn I was the one on the ground looking up at Dean as he held the knife with power.

Chase's piercing green eyes had tints of darkness inside them, he was intently watching me.

"Did your dream had something to do with Spencer's party and what happened in it? Was it Dean?" He questioned seriously, my head felt heavy and sore. Rubbing my temples, I slowly close my eyes for a minute to come back to reality.

"W-What did you say?" I asked again, this time more careful.

"Belle, you screamed my name." By the sound of Chase's voice, there appeared a lump on his throat. Was he about to cry?

"You screamed my name as if I was... dying." he whispered the last part making sure that my mother and Rocco weren't listening.

Shit.

"Belle. Please just tell me what happened back at Spencer's party. What did Dean tell you? I need to know." His tone was demanding yet careful to make sure he didn't want to scare me off.

I turn my head to the side to see my mom and older brother cautiously watching us, Rocco had the whole 'If that guy hurts you, I swear I'll hurt him' face while my mom had that whole, 'Are you okay?' expression.

"Um, can you please give Chase and I a moment alone?" I ask, my mother nods but Rocco was hesitant until I mouthed him,

'Please'

Once I hear the door shut and I knew that it was clear, I turn back at Chase who has never even taken his eyes off me.

His hand gradually reaches out to me as he takes my hand holding it in with his. It's funny how my hands are so small compared to him, it fitted perfectly.

"Tell me now, please." I could see the worry flashing in his eyes, the way his whole expression was scared and confused. This was probably the only time where I could read Chase properly and correctly. He was open.

"Chase, I can't."

[Chase's POV]

There it is, the two words I quickly grew to hate.

'I can't.'

I was going to blow it any minute but I knew that I wouldn't want to scare Isabelle off more than she already was.

I knew this whole thing was about Dean and by the way she screamed my name in her sleep reminded me of the same way how my brother screamed and weeped Ellie's name as she died in front of his eyes. This caused me to worry more than ever.

I needed to know what Dean told Isabelle tonight, but I have a feeling I already know what he said... I'm just hoping to God that I'm wrong.

"D-Did Dean tell you that he'll hurt you?" I spoke in a hushed tone, Belle's figure tensed which meant I was right.

Fuck.

"I don't want to talk about this." Her soft voice echoes in my head like we were in an empty hall.

"He threatened you, didn't he?" I push on, she shrugs.

"Chase-"

"What did he threaten you to do?" My voice was mutual as if i knew already what she was going to reply.

It took time for her to answer, her mouth agaped at times and shut closed but in the end, all I got was, "I don't want you to get hurt."

My mind was confused, "What do you mean? I'm not going to get hurt, princess."

A tear fell down her rosey cheeks as she took a breath in, "You don't know that." her hushed tone was like she was afraid, her lips quiver as a sign of nervousness, "I-I know this is... innapropriate, but can you please stay the night? With me? Here?"

Is she being serious?

After a while of looking into her innocent brown eyes, I knew fear was still visible in her display. And believe me, what I would want to do right now is to kiss it all away.

Chase Cole, Brooklyn-Hale University's bad boy being a cheesy shit... only for Belle.

"Will you stay?" Belle's voice was the quietest I have heard her speak, a small smile creeping into the ends of my mouth.

"Always, princess."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

172K 3.6K 64
"He takes pleasure in seeing me cry. As he walked away he gave one more blow. I think I heard a rib crack." - Eden Holland. 16 years old, a junio...
4.8K 578 27
A new girl has moved to a new school in a new town, where she tries to fit in, but uncontrollably becomes enemies with the bad boy. Then why does he...
Silently Falling | √ Por A

Ficção Adolescente

478K 16.2K 48
[COMPLETED] Alexis was your typical everyday good girl with excellent grades, a single best friend, an annoying elder brother and a family that loved...
3.9K 173 43
"Michael has been missing." ****** Rose thought everything was going perfect until that moment. It broke her. It questioned everything that they bo...