Kakashi's Daughter

By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

65

985 21 5
By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki's POV
I stood beside Sasuke and Naruto looking up at the newly formed Kaguya in the sky.

"You know what you need to use in order to win?" Kakashi asks as he walks in front of us.

"What Sensei?" Sakura says as she stands next to Naruto.

"Chakra control." I answer before Kakashi can.

"Yes." Kakashi says as his Susano'o forms around him.

*flashback*
After the rest I managed to get after I passed out when we were fighting Zabuza.

The day started off with Kakashi taking us to the forest so we could train for our next encounter with Zabuza.

Kakashi was on crutches because he was hurt after the first fight so the others were curious on how he was going to teach us.

We stood around him as he looked at us and I stood with a hand on my hip and a blank stare.

"Okay today we are going to discuss chakra."

"But we know how to use catra." Naruto says and I giggle as his mistake.

"We use chakra for jutsu. It's how things work." 

"Sakura would you care to explain chakra." Kakashi asks and I roll my eyes.

I zone out from this as I walk over to a tree and I use my kuni to scratch lines on it.

I look over to see her still explaining and I yawn when Sasuke looks back at me.

I give him a smile and he blushes slightly but smirks at me when he walks over towards me.

"What are you doing?" He asks as he crouches down beside me.

"Just scratching stuff in to this tree cause she's getting on my nerves. It's annoying how he talks all the time and thinks she knows everything." I mumble and he chuckles.

"Sasuke. Mizuki." Kakashi says and we both turn towards him.

"What? I was having fun ignoring her." I say with a sigh.

She looks at me and glares when she looks over slightly to see Sasuke and she smiles like an idiot.

"Care to join us for the training."

"Sure I guess I can join you." I say as I stand up with Sasuke.

We both walk over to the rest of the group and I cross my arms as Kakashi looks at me.

"Your going to be climbing trees."

"Without using your hands." He adds.

"That's impossible!" Sakura yells.

"No it's not." I mumble.

Kakashi walks over to a tree and a small wind blows the grass in front of his feet as he takes a step on to the tree and continues to walk up it.

"Wow!" Sakura and Naruto both yell.

"Just focus your chakra to the soles of your feet but make sure there is balance. If you have to much you'll break the wood and be forced back. If you have less then you'll tumble down."

Kakashi reaches in his pouch and pulls out four kuni and he throws them near our feet.

"Use the kuni to mark how high you reach on the tree."

He gets down and I grab my kuni as the four of us pick a tree and we start concentrating.

I focus my chakra to the soles of my feet and I slowly take my time as I walk up the tree.

I walk up completely when I glance over to see Sakura sitting on a branch and I look back over to see Sasuke and Naruto running towards their tree.

Sasuke successfully climbs it then all of sudden he adds to much and the tree busts and he's forced back but he slices the tree in time.

Naruto doesn't use enough so he's forced back and he hits his head on the ground.

"It seems the girls are the ones who can use chakra control." Kakashi says as he looks at Sakura and me.

"I thought you were going to be Hokage Naruto. It seems like Sakura and Mizuki will beat you to it. Also the famous Uchiha clan doesn't seem to be that good." He says making both of them frown.

I see Sakura's head slump down as she stares at Sasuke and I jump down as I hear Sakura yell.

"YOUR GOING TO BREAK YOUR LEGS!!"

I land on the ground with ease as I look back up at her and I smile which makes her angry.

"I'm not as weak as you Sakura. My legs are stronger than yours. Try training instead of following Sasuke around like an obsessed idiot."

I hear Sasuke chuckle from beside me and I turn on my heel and I walk over to another tree and I sit down.

I rest my head on the back of it and I see Sakura get down from the tree and she goes and sits down.

After a while Naruto walks over to her and puts a hand beside his face so you can't see his mouth.

"Hey Sakura you're good at this. Can you give me some advice but don't tell Sasuke I asked you." He whispers.

She tells him some tips as I look over to see Sasuke watching them and I stand up and walk over to him.

"Do you want some tips?" I ask and he smiles.

"Yeah."

"You need to focus on the tree. Don't let Naruto distract you. You just have to make you and the tree. Don't get worked up. Make sure your steps are even and take it slow if you need too. It helps a lot."

"Thanks Mizuki." He says with a smirk as he turns toward the tree.

I sit near his tree so I can continue giving him advice as he runs up the tree.

He ends up using less when he gets near the spot where he marked last so he marks a new line.

He jumps from tree to tree so he has a safe landing when he looks at me in heavy breaths.

"You guys are running low on chakra." I say as I stand up.

"Yeah." Sasuke says as he huffs.

"Come here." I say to both of them.

They both walk over to me as I motion for them to sit down in front of me and they do.

"I'm gonna give you more chakra cause I know you aren't gonna head back to Tazuna's."

I hold my hand out as Sasuke and Naruto slip a hand in mine as I let my hands glow blue.

"Won't this hurt you?" Naruto asks as we meet eyes.

"No. I've done this before."

"What do you mean? How does it work?" Sasuke asks as I glance at him.

"I've given my chakra to someone else before. They were my...they were in trouble and they didn't have enough. I had plenty to spare so I gave them some." I say as I let my hand drop from Naruto's.

"That's nice of you." Naruto says as he stands up.

"You have enough chakra now." I say and he smiles.

"Thank you." He says before running over to his tree.

I place my other hand on top of Sasuke's so the process is faster than before.

"So how does it work?"

"By placing my hands on a part of the other persons body it allows me to connect with them. I can steal their chakra or give them some. I never steal any because I've always does this to my comrades. It's a secret technique that my clan made. By touched the person skin I can add chakra to their body by simply moving my chakra through my hands to the other person. It's pretty simple."

Sasuke nods his head and I finish giving him chakra as he stands up and I follow.

"How much chakra do you have?"

"I have plenty. Some I use very often and some I keep back in case of emergencies but I rarely use it. It's dangerous to use it." I say while stretching.

"How so?"

"You're full of questions today. I guess I'll share my little secret."

He smirks at me as I chuckle when I hear Naruto fall and hit his head again.

"Well when I use that extra chakra that is stored away it eats away at my body. It's bad to use a lot because it's not my normal source of chakra, understand?"

"Yeah. Another question." He says and I smile slightly.

"Fine. One more then I get to ask you."

"Seems fair enough. What clan are you from? Like how strong is it?"

I stand there for a minute just staring at Sasuke and he looks at me with pleading eyes.

I haven't thought about my clan since that night when my parents died so remembering them hurts a lot.

I feel my chest grow heavy and I can feel my legs go weak as I lean against the tree for support.

"Mizuki?!" Sasuke asks with worry in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." I say as he holds my arm.

"You don't have to say if you don't want too." He assures me.

"My clan was very strong. Stronger than the Senju and Uchiha." I say and he nods.

"That's all you have to say."

I could felt my head spinning and Sasuke's grip on my arm tightens as he helps me to sit against the tree.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to take you away from training." I say as I look at the ground.

"I'd always quit what I'm doing for you." He says and I look up at him.

I smile and he smiles back as he leans down and kisses my forehead making me smile more.

"I'll be fine. Go train some more."

"O-Okay. Call my name if you need me."

He stands up and goes back to his tree and continues to train as I sit with my head against the tree.

*end of flashback*

"Mizuki. Are you ready?" Sasuke asks and I look over at him.

"Always."

"Just get ready to attack when Kakashi's fight ends." He says and I nod.

"I'm nervous." I say softly so only he can hear.

"I'll be right here the whole time."

He slips his hand in mine as our fingers intertwine and I smile when I look at him to see a smirk on his face.

"I love you." He mouths to me.

"I love you too." I mouth back.

**************
Sorry I didn't continue the fight! I have a reason for why there's a flashback between a big fight like this!! I promise to update as soon as possible. I've been busy lately. Sunday was my birthday so I've been shopping with friends and working a lot more lately. But I promise to update at least by this Sunday. I hope you guys enjoyed. Some of you asked for a SasuMizu moment so I put one in. Anyway I got to go!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven & Sarada

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 17K 87
Yoshima Senju is the princess of the Senju clan. She always has had the dream of becoming a Shinobi, but her family makes sure she's kept safe at al...
263K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
80.4K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
8K 429 24
What happened just a couple of days after moving to a new school in Japan? After her father broke up with her mother Naoko, Mizuki Fuyumi moves to Ja...