The Foster Home (Cameron Dall...

By suckmymatt

While Bailey runs away from her foster mom. She comes across Cameron Dallas. She shares her past with him and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28, Part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
ugh

Chapter 47

232K 3.8K 3K
By suckmymatt

Cameron’s POV:

I wake up with Bailey in my arms and her head on my chest. I smile at how peaceful and beautiful she looks while sleeping.

I’m happy at what has happened the past week and days. Bailey gets to stay with us, when Chloe threw the party for her, Bailey meeting my best friend, and me and her kissing.

I just hope that nothing changes from how it is now, unless things go further.

She may want to take it slower, however like I've said before, I’ll wait for her.

She makes me happy. I love being around her because she’s so full of life, even when she may not have had that great of a past. But she always finds the good in things. That’s what I love about her.

I don’t know what my parents will think if me and her were to date. I hope they would let us, considering we aren’t blood related.

A knock at the door breaks me out of my train of thought. I move Bailey off me slowly and put a pillow in my place, and she hugs it. I then walk to the door and open it.

“Morning!” Nash says smiling at me.

“Morning,” I yawn.

“So I was thinking,”

“Oh gosh,” I interrupt Nash and laugh. “Let’s go in the living room, I don’t want to wake up Bailey.”

“Okay,”

We walk into the living room, and Matthew is already up playing a video game.

“Mornin,” he said not breaking eye contact from the TV screen.

“Good morning!” Nash and I say.

“How long have you been up?”

“Since like eleven thirty.” Matthew said.

“Are you guy’s hungry?” Nash asks.

Matt and I say yeah.

“I think I have some things I can throw together to make something.” Nash says walking into the kitchen.

I follow him in there and sit on the counter.

“Let’s run to the store, I need to pick up a few things.” Nash says closing the fridge.

I hop off the counter and follow him out.

“Are we taking my truck?”

“Sure.”

“Okay, I’ll go get them from the room.”

I walk back to the room where Bailey and I slept in.

I grab my phone and keys from beside the bed, and lean down to kiss Bailey on the cheek, “I’ll be back. Nash and I have to run out to the store.”

Bailey groans and hugs the pillow tighter.

**

“Okay, so this morning I've been thinking about how we always made videos when we were younger." Nash says as we start picking things out and placing them in the cart for breakfast.

"Yeah."

"And how people really liked them. I think we should start making them again!" 

"What would we do in the videos?"

A few years ago Nash, Matthew, the rest of the boys and I would always make videos. They were really stupid; we didn't know what we were doing and had terrible cameras.  But apparently people, mostly teenage girls, loved them. But once high school started we started to not do them anymore.

"We could like, do challenges, friend tags, trivia questions, stuff like that! And I got a really good camera for my birthday!" He smiles at me. "So what do you think?"

"I think we should do it! I miss hanging out and doing stuff with you."

"Awww, Cammy misses me!" Nash says and hugs my head.

"Yeah, yeah." I laugh and lightly push him away.

"I have another question."

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to move in with me and Shawn? I wanted to ask you first but I ran into Shawn the other day."

"Yeah!  But I have to ask my parents first."

"Okay just let me know!" Nash says and takes a box of pancake mix and sets it in the cart. "We should do a video today!"

"What kind?"

"Trivia!"

"And ask what?"

"Questions about each other! And if we get it wrong you get food dumped on you!"

"Let’s do it!"

"Okay,  lets pay for the breakfast stuff then we'll go to the dollar store and get food there."

Nash and I pay for the pancake mix, eggs, and hash browns. Then go to the dollar store.

**

"Hey, can we run by my place to get some extra clothes?"

"Sure."

I stop by my house and Nash comes inside.

"Where have you been?" My mom asks me.

Shit.

"Chloe was throwing a small party at her house for Bailey staying here. And I saw Nash there, and I forgot my key here and it was really late and I didn't want to wake you guys, so Nash said me and Bailey could stay over at his apartment. And Toby stayed at Chloe's."

"Okay, next time just please tell me how late you'll be out. And remember your dang key!" My mom says.

"I'm gonna go back to Nash's apartment though. We're going to make a video like we use to."

"Oh that’s cool you guys are doing that again!" my mom smiles at us.

"Yeah, I'm gonna get some clothes real quick then we're gonna leave." I say and run up the stairs into my room.

I quickly grab some clothes and walk into Bailey's room and get her some shorts and a T-shirt.

I run back downstairs and tell my mom goodbye, "Bye! It was nice seeing you Nash!" My mom says as we exit out the door.

"You too!"

**

“What’s up with all the food? This shit isn’t even good!” Matthew said looking through the grocery bags.

“We’re going to make a video.” Nash said starting to take our breakfast out of the bags. “Are the girls up?”

“Nope,”

“I’ll go wake Bailey, Matt go wake your sister up.”

“I’ll start breakfast!” Nash said as Matt and I walk down the hall.

I enter the room Bailey and I slept in.

“Bailey,” I said and climbed onto the bed.

“Go away,”

“Never, now wake up! We have a fun day ahead of us!”

“I just want to sleep.” She says and pulls the pillow closer.

“Please, wake up. Nash is making breakfast.” Maybe food will encourage her to wake up.

“I don’t want food. I want sleep.”

“What can I do that’ll get you out of bed? I will carry you out of this bed if I have too!”

“Kiss me.” She says pointing at her lips.

I lean down and peck her lips. “I kissed them now let’s get up!”

“No, not like that.”

“Then how?” I stand to my feet. “Show me.”

“Come back down and I will!”

“Nope come up here!”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

I huff and lean down and wrap my arms around her. She wraps her legs around my waist.

I put my lips on hers again and she kisses me back immediately. “That’s better.” She says smiling against my lips.

Bailey’s POV:

“Good,” He says and sets me down, “now let’s go see how breakfasts coming.”

“I'm starving!” I say and run out of the room into the kitchen.

 “How much longer until it’s done?” I ask Nash.

“We just have to wait until the eggs are done, so like three minutes.”

“Okay. What’s all this nasty food for?”  I say pointing to all the food on the counter.

“That’s exactly what I was wondering.” Abby says.

“Cameron and I are going to make a video.” Nash says taking the pan filled with scrambled eggs off the hot burner.

“Video for what?”  I ask.

“Nash and I use to make video’s a while ago but stopped because of high-school, and they were actually popular. But we’re gonna try and do it again.” Cameron explained.

“Oh cool! What’s the video going to be about?” I ask smiling.

“Trivia, we’re gonna ask question about each other and if one of us gets it wrong one of us dumps food on them.”

“Sounds messy!” Abby says.

“Yeah, we’ll have to lay blankets around.” Nash says. “Okay, breakfast is ready!”

**

After breakfast we all started helping Cam and Nash start the video.

We got some old sheets Nash had in his closet and laid it on the floor, and took a chair from the table and placed it on top of the blanket.

Nash started to set up his camera and lighting.

“Bailey, I had brought some clothes for you to change into if you want.” Cameron said, handing me shorts and a T-shirt.

“Thank you!” I say and walk down the hall into the bathroom.

Once I'm out of my old clothes into the new, I fold the old and place them on the counter.

I walk back into the room we’re going to be filming the video in.

“Bailey, can you help me bring the food in here please?” Abby asks smiling at me.

“Sure,”

We walk into the kitchen and grab the bags filled with random food in it, and take it back into the bedroom.

"Thank you." Nash says and kisses Abby on the cheek.

"Welcome!" She says and smiles at him.

"I think we're all good to start the video!" Nash said and clapped his hands.

(WOOH CHAPTER 47! This chapter was kinda a filler! so sorry if its short, I'm updating this off my phone!

And this is going to be like the videos Nash &Cameron posted on YouTube,

Follow my instagram please : @mattsbootie)

Btw. I read every single comment you guys put on my book and I'd like to say thank you to those who say nice things about my book! :)

love you guys ♥ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 10.1K 19
"Emiliee, a 17 year old girl just wants to restart her life. The only thing that she was interested in was Music. As she takes a class on guitar, she...
755K 35.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
63.3K 2.2K 4
Jungkook likes Park Jimin... a lot. Ever since their trainee days he felt a sort of attraction towards the elder. The only problem was that Jungkook...
233K 6.3K 40
In which a girl texts a guy thinking he is someone else. ʙᴏᴋᴜᴛᴏ x ғᴇᴍ!ᴏᴄ AFTER HIGHSCHOOL (msby/schweiden adlers era) ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴏᴄᴛ. 22, 2021 ...