Kakashi's Daughter

Da InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... Altro

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

60

1.1K 26 8
Da InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki's POV
I watch as Sasuke does the hand signs and he touches Anko's curse mark when a snake pops out.

The mouth opens and Orochimaru comes out and he stands up while looking at Sasuke and I.

"Ah my dearest Mizuki. I'm surprised to see you and Sasuke here." He says softly.

I bite my lip as Sasuke steps forward and starts talking to him about getting the Kage to come back so he can talk to them.

I stand there holding my stomach as I heal the best I can when he agrees to bring the Kage back.

-At the hideout-

We stand under the Uchiha compound and Orochimaru does the hand signs as four coffins come out of the ground.

The lids fall and there stands the First, Second, Third and Fourth Hokage when he puts kuni in them so they can move and talk.

I look at Minato sadly realizing he's Naruto's dad a second later and I look at the ground.

"Mizuki?" The First Hokage says.

I look at him and he hugs me which surprises me as I stand with my arms to my sides.

"Did you find out the truth?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Have you trained in wood style?"

"Yes. A little."

"It will help you in the war against Madara. Trust me thats how I defeated him."

"O-Okay." I say nervously.

He smiles but goes back to talk to Sasuke and he finds out what Itachi wanted the entire time.

"What's your decision?" I ask as I walk next to him.

"I'm gonna protect the Leaf." He says with a smile.

I smile at him and I wrap my arms around his neck and I feel his arms wrap around my waist.

"I'm so happy your gonna help us." I whisper to him.

"We need to go and help Naruto."

I let go and we leave the hideout as we head towards the battlefield as quickly as we can.

Once we reach the wall of the Leaf we see Karin standing by herself and she looks very angry.

"HOW DARE YOU LET THEM TAKE ME!? SASUKE!" She growls.

"Oh shut up red head." I say as I cross my arms.

"Who are you to talk like that to me?" She says as she gets in my face.

I grab her by her neck and I raise her so her feet are off the ground and she grabs my wrist.

"I'm his girlfriend. Now I suggest you calm down." I say as I drop her on the ground.

She breathes heavily as I walk back over to Sasuke and the four Kage along with Orochimaru.

"The battlefield is a little farther."

He nods as we begin running again and finally I see the pink hair of Sakura and the blonde of Naruto.

We all jump in front of Naruto and I see Naruto smirk when he looks at Sasuke.

"About time you showed up." He says with a chuckle.

"S-Sasuke." Sakura mutters.

"What are you doing here!?" Kiba yells.

"Yeah Sasuke, why are you here?" Sakura asks still dumbfounded.

"I came here to become Hokage." He says and everyone lets their mouths drop.

"I'm gonna become Hokage." Naruto says as he gets up.

"I'm glad you all love the position of Hokage but let's take care of the enemy." The First Hokage says.

I look around when I see Neji's body laying on the ground and I feel my heart shatter.

"N-Neji?" I say as I run to him.

"You should have expected this Mizuki." Obito says from on top of the other ten tails.

"Damn you." I say under my breath as I place my hand on Neji's cheek.

"Mizuki come on. We need to fight. We can't lose or Neji's life will be in vain." Naruto says as he grabs my shoulders.

I shrug his hands off as I stand up when I jump up to the branch in front of the ten tails.

Sasuke and Naruto jump up as well joining me when I turn slightly to see Sakura jump up next.

"I'm not some weak woman. I'm tired of watching you're backs." She says as she stands up.

Naruto smiles as he hits his fist in to his palm when he looks up at Obito and Madara.

"Team 7 is back in business." He says afterwards.

We all bite our thumbs and we summon our animals when my frog pops up but he's bigger than the last time I summoned him which was the first time I met him.

"Gometaski." I say and he smiles.

"Hey Mizuki!" He says cheerfully.

I look over to see Sakura summoned a slug, Naruto summoned his frog, and Sasuke summoned his snake.

I turn slightly to see the First Hokage struggling to keep the barrier open as I make a shadow clone to help.

I turn back to see my team already fighting away so I jump on Gometaski and he jumps on the arm of the ten tails.

We follow behind Naruto as slugs form on the other arm and a snake slithers around underneath.

Eventually we run out of arm as both of our frogs jump but we land on the snake and the snake lands on the slug.

"Go!" Sakura yells as her slugs push us forward.

I look to see Naruto's frog grab Sasuke, Naruto and I as our body squish together in his hand.

He throws us toward the ten tails where Obito and Madara are as Naruto creates a rasengan shuriken.

He holds it as I add lighting to it when he throws it and Sasuke uses his Amaterasu to add black flames.

It hits the beast and brings it down as the three of us hit the ground and I see Obito and Madara meters away.

I look up to see his Sharingan activate and it's to late as I fall to my knees while holding my head.

*Genjutsu*

I look around and I see Naruto on his knees looking at something when bodies start to cover the ground around him.

I look behind me to see the Ten Tails with Obito and Madara on top of it as he shoots wooden spikes out of its hand.

I watch as they fly towards Naruto but someone jumps in the way when I look closer to see Hint's long hair.

She holds her arms in front of Naruto shielding him but as the spikes get closer another body jumps in the way.

The person protects Hinata and Naruto as the body hits the ground and I walk closer to see Neji.

Naruto picks him up in his arms as tears rush down his cheeks and Neji smiles.

"N-Neji." Hinata stutters.

"W-Why?" Naruto asks with even more tears falling.

"B-Because you c-called me a g-genuis." He says with a smile.

Naruto just looks at him as Neji stares at Naruto with the same smile spread across his face.

"Y-You're life i-is part of a b-bigger picture." He says before his hand slips off Naruto's shoulder.

The life drains out of Neji's face and body as he falls in Naruto's arms and I feel my heart beat quicken.

I fall to my knees with my head in my hands as I try to ignore the genjutsu in front of me.

"STOP!" I yell to try and drown out the talking.

*End of Genjutsu*

I wake up in Sakura's arms and she hugs me when I look over to see Naruto and Sasuke fighting Obito.

"Finally she's awake." Obito grunts.

I stand up with the help of Sakura when I feel my body pull itself towards Obito and I look to see him using his sharingan to use some sort of jutsu like the shadow possession.

Once I'm near him he reaches his hand in my stomach and I feel him pull out part of the ten tails.

"AHHH!!!" I scream as my eyes roll in the back of my head.

I feel my body grow weak as I fall to the ground and the last thing I see is Obito as the ten tails jinchuriki.

I grab Madara's ankle and I look up at him when Obito looks at me as well and Madara smirks down at me.

"I knew Otsutsuki's were strong but you just won't die." Madara says as he tries to pry my hand from his ankle.

*************

I know its been a while, I'm sorry. I had a concert tonight and I was practicing my hardest for that. Also my wrist isn't getting better. Playing at the concert tonight made it worse so I'm gonna try to rest it again. So I'll try to get a new chappy out as soon as possible.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had exams and projects due. It's Friday and next week is my last week of school so I might not update then because I have to study for exams. That's all next week is, exams. But I will try my hardest to write the next chappy when I can!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven & Sarada

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

81.1K 2.2K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
1.7K 131 9
The character who is known as Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, had just finished his first year of high school. And the recent most notable thing he did was to c...
19.3K 498 43
Michigo Kagami is 13 and the last of her clan and the only one to have survived. Since she was the last of her clan she was taken by Orochimaru to be...
431K 17K 87
Yoshima Senju is the princess of the Senju clan. She always has had the dream of becoming a Shinobi, but her family makes sure she's kept safe at al...