Kakashi's Daughter

By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

58

1K 22 5
By InfinityxInfinity79

Third Person POV
Kakashi stands in front of Mizuki as he thinks of a plan but ends up clueless on what to do.

"Dad they aren't real. They are simply just puppets." Mizuki says as she stands next to him.

"How can you say that?" He asks with surprise in his expression.

"I had to fight Jiraiya Sensei. I couldn't do it but he told me he was a puppet. So they are just puppets being controlled by Kabuto."

"She's right Kakashi." Zabuza says.

"Okay." He mutters in defeat.

"Follow my lead." Mizuki says as she gets in a fighting position.

"No. You take on Haku. I got Zabuza."

Mizuki nods as she grabs a kuni with an explosive tag on it as she throws it between the two.

She jumps towards Haku as he looks at Mizuki but this time her eyes are pure white.

She realizes they don't have any control anymore as she runs towards her with kuni's in hand.

She throws four kuni at Haku who easily dodges them with speed as she pulls a needle out.

The kuni and needle clan making a loud clash as she stares at Haku with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry Haku." She whispers.

Mizuki brings her hand up as she starts performing a one handed sign like she learned a while back.

"Fire Ball jutsu." She says as she blows fire at Haku.

He flies back but gets back up but this time he starts doing his own hand signs as ice starts rushing towards Mizuki.

Mizuki runs away from the ice but it gets close to touching her as Kidamara blocks it with a chakra fist.

"Thanks." She says to him.

Mizuki focuses back on Haku who has already trapped Mizuki in her crystal ice mirrors.

"Crap." Mizuki mutters.

Mizuki's POV
I look around me and it brings me back to the day I almost lost Sasuke because of him.

I feel anger rush through me as I create shadow clones as we all make rasengan's that jump towards the mirrors.

I watch closely as I see the Haku's move from mirror to mirror when I shot a fireball and I get one of them.

They all go back to one Haku which is the real one when I see I burnt his sleeve of the shirt he's wearing.

I let some of Kidamara's chakra cover my body as I run quickly to the mirrors as I punch it breaking it and Haku falls out of it.

All the mirrors break around me as I start to attack again but when I look down he's gone.

I look over to Kakashi to see his hand through the kid with a lighting blade still activated.

Zabuza brings his sword in a ready position as he starts to swing but Kakashi moves just in time.

"Zabuza you hesitated to slice through Haku that day." Kakashi says trying to reason.

"He's not Zabuza anymore." I say to him.

Kakashi lays Haku's body down on the ground as he stands back up and faces Zabuza.

I run to him as I swing my leg at him as I hit his head making him fly in to a wall.

His body starts to get this purple aura around it as I get closer to Kakashi who watches the process as well.

"It's the demon inside him." He whispers to me.

"I'll back you up." I say but he shakes his head.

"No go see if Sakura needs help. I'll be fine."

"But Dad--"

"Mizuki go!" He yells.

I swallow hard but I leave the battlefield and I head towards Sakura's chakra signature.

I see her punch one of the seven ninja swordsmen that looks like Suigetsu but he gets back up and is about to swing at her again but she doesn't have time to move.

I run towards her I jump in to her knocking is both to the ground as the sword barely missing my leg.

"Thank you Mizuki. You saved me." She says with a smile.

"Don't thank me yet we still have work to do."

I get up as I look to see Guy and Lee are taking care of another guy but the rest have been sealed.

"There's only two left?" I question.

"Yeah."

I look back at the man who seems to be Suigetsu's brother but in unaware of his name.

"Let's finish this quick." I say as Sakura stands beside me.

She runs forward and punches the ground creating a hole as the man sits at the bottom of the hole when he turns in to water.

I make a lighting blade as I put my hand near his water when I use lighting beast running jutsu as it goes in the water.

The water starts electrocuting him when he jumps out and on the level ground with us.

His body his burnt when he looks at me with anger when he performs hand signs and a big wave starts coming toward us.

I mimic his hand signs as I make a wave just as big as they fight each other off.

"Sakura now!" I say and she nods.

She jumps through both waves and all I hear is her fist hitting something and the wave starts to die down.

"CHA!!" She screams.

Once both waves are gone the man lays on the ground as the sealing core wraps him up.

Guy and Lee finish up their fight and after I walk back over to Kakashi's field to see him standing in front of the sealing bodies.

He reaches over and grabs the executioners blade as he runs towards the white zetsu that were headed towards Sakura's field.

He starts slicing through them taking on at least a hundred alone but by the time I could get there he would be done.

Once he's done I walk up to him and I hug him when he hugs back as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"It's okay. They can rest in peace now." I whisper to him.

He whimpers but I feel his head dig deeper in to my shoulder as I run my hand up and down his back.

After a while Kakashi continues to fight with Sakura and the others but I was told to go to Garra's unit.

So I've started running as quickly as I can when I see a big explosion happen and I feel my heart beat quicken.

"Oh no." I mumble.

I take off running again this time faster as I reach an area with a lot of dust as I see ahead of me Garra and Ōnoki but they have dust in their face.

I see another figure in the distance in front of them but when I look closer I see something moving towards them.

I act quickly as I get down on my knees and I start doing hand signs as a wall forms in front of them.

"Earth Style: Mud Wall." I say softly.

Kakashi taught me that so I could have a defensive jutsu to protect myself if I needed which came in handy.

The dust is still in the way as I use a wind style jutsu which cleared all the dust around so I can finally see something.

Both Garra and Ōnoki look at the wall in front of them then look back at me and I get a slight smile from Garra.

"Mizuki. Thank goodness your hear." He says.

"Who is this?" Ōnoki asks.

"I'm surprised you don't know." I say while walking closer.

"This is Kakashi's daughter."

"She's the one who betrayed the Leaf village and has the ten tails in her?!"

"Yes. You can talk to me. I'm not invisible." I say with my arms crossed.

"Shouldn't you be with Naruto and Killer Bee?" Garry finally says.

"No. My tailed beast agreed to help me in the war so I will be able to help the allied shinobi forces."

"Then lets deal with the rest of the these reanimated ninja." Garry says.

I remove the wall to see the reanimated kage standing side by side with Garra's dad up front.

"The Third Raikage, the Second Tsuchikage. The Second Mizukage, and the Fourth Kazekage?" I say as I stare at them from afar.

****************

Well the Kage fight is next. Then I'll introduce the real Madara. I'll try to drag the chappy's that have multiple enemies like this.

But unfortunately I have some bad news. I was in gym class today and I was playing baseball. I fell and when I did I brought my hand out to catch myself. I landed on it. I had to go to the hospital to get X-Rays. Luckily it didn't break but I did pull something in my wrist. So there might be a delay for the next chapter. I'm trying to let it rest. I pushed through so I could get this chapter out and now my wrist is super irritated so I need to rest it. Plus I have a band concert next Tuesday and I want my wrist healed before then but anyway I hope you enjoyed this chappy. I'll have more as soon as I can.

Vote and comment please!!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven & Sarada

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...
5.7K 333 14
The character who is known as Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, had just finished his first year of high school. And the recent most notable thing he did was to c...
88.7K 2.3K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
20.5K 499 43
Michigo Kagami is 13 and the last of her clan and the only one to have survived. Since she was the last of her clan she was taken by Orochimaru to be...