Kakashi's Daughter

By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

53

1.2K 25 8
By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki's POV
I've been sitting in front of this headstone for what seems like days because I haven't moved.

Not to eat, sleep, get anything to drink, to use the bathroom, nothing because I can't get my legs to move.

I haven't stopped the tears from falling because it's useless, once I wipe them away they just get replaced by fresh ones.

Naruto and Sakura have been leaving snacks near me to eat but I haven't touched them.

I stare at the headstone which is greyish black with a kuni sitting on top of it.

I lift my hand as it shakes a little when I reach for the cold stone as my fingertips touch it but I pull away instantly.

I stare at the stone wide eyed as I look around me but no ones there and I look back at the stone.

"I'm going crazy. Did I hear voices come from the stone?!" I think to myself.

I touch the stone again but this time nothing happens and I sigh with relief when I hear footsteps approaching.

"What are you doing?" A small voice asks.

I turn slightly to see a little girl standing behind me with a handful of flowers.

I don't answer as my lips form a straight line and she narrows her eyes at me.

"Why are you touching my mommy and daddy's grave?!" She asks angrily.

"Kid this is my mom and dad." I say softly.

"No you must be mistaken. That's my mom and dad. Ask the man who buried them." She huffs.

I look back at the stone as I stare at it for the longest time but I get off the ground slowly.

My mother didn't have two children and plus on here it said the baby died so maybe it isn't my parents and maybe those people had the same name as my parents.

"Fine. I'll leave." I say as I walk past the girl.

I walk towards the graveyard when I see a man digging graves and I walk up to him slowly as my hand shakes.

I intertwine my hands together so they will stop shaking but it only seems to get worse as I get closer to him.

"Excuse me?" I say softly.

The man turns and flashes me a cheerful smile and I work a small smile on my face.

"Is there a Maki and Hakato buried here?"

"Last name?"

I just shake my head and he walks off and I follow him as we reach a building while he walks inside I stand outside observing the building.

It is a white building with a couple windows in the front and small stairs leading to a iron door the size of a 6ft person.

The man comes back out with a book and he is opened to about the middle page as he comes up to me.

"Are these people it?" He asks.

I look down at the book and I see the face of my mother and father and I shake my head yes as I follow him.

We walk down a little pathway and finally we reach two headstones in the middle of no where, a dark place, but also the stones are falling apart.

"Why are they separated from the rest?"

"They betrayed the Leaf. So we buried them away from the others. We don't tend to them because they left." He says before leaving.

"My mother and father betrayed the Leaf?! No way! They would never do such a thing." I think to myself.

I need to ask someone so I can find out the truth so if Sasuke never went with Orochimaru then maybe Itachi is still alive.

I teleport to the Hokage's office as Tsunade turns around in her chair startled.

"What now?" She huffs.

"I need you to get Itachi Uchiha here."

"Why?"

"Cause I need to know what happened to my mom and dad. Now get him here." I say as I slam my hands on the desk.

She looks at me with wide eyes and mutters an 'okay' then begins working on something as I go sit by the window.

I hold the pictures of my mom and dad from the book that the man showed me which he didn't know I ripped out.

I look out the window and I stare at my clan in the distance which isn't far from the Leaf.

I hear sandals hit the ground behind me as I turn to see Itachi standing there and he looks at me then back at Tsunade.

"He doesn't remember me." I think to myself.

I get up off the railing and I walk over to him as I hold out the paper which he takes.

"What happened to them?" I ask nervously.

"They attacked the Leaf. The Leaf killed the person in charge of the clan so they tried to get revenge. The Akatsuki was ordered to kill them so we did. I didn't kill them personally." He says calmly.

I sigh as I grab the paper and I walk out the door and I head towards Naruto's house.

I slowly walk up the steps but when I pass the window I don't see anyone inside and the lights are off.

I look around but I sense a chakra near by but it's too late as I feel my body go numb and I fall to the ground.

I hear footsteps as Madara stands in front of me but I can't fight back as he picks me up by my neck.

"You'll be coming with me." He says calmly.

I grab his wrist but I struggle to breathe when I feel my vision darkening as I slowly pass out.

-hours later-

I wake up to see I'm on a bridge when I look up from the ground to see Sakura across from me.

I just look at her to see that she isn't awake yet but I look around to see that we are at an old place that was destroyed in the other world.

"Sakura. Wake up!" I yell from across the bridge.

She doesn't move and I sigh as I look at my wrists to see seals on them and I sense Madara near by but also Naruto.

"Sakura!" I yell once more.

This time her head lifts as she looks at me with a soft smile then looks around to see she's also sealed to the pillars.

"Whats going on?" She asks in a scratchy voice.

"I have no idea." I respond as I feel Madara getting closer.

"Finally you two are awake." He says as he jumps between us.

I stare at him as he walks towards Sakura and he just stands in front of her but I feel like something bad is going to happen if I let him continue to stand near her.

"Leave her alone Madara. You don't want her anyway. You just want the nine and ten tails. So leave her be!" I say angrily.

He turns as he walks towards me when he holds out his hand and I see him place it on my stomach.

"Gladly." He says as black chakra starts coming out of my stomach.

"AHHHHHH!!" I scream out as I feel the beast being pulled out.

"Leave her alone!" I hear Sakura yell.

A big crash destroys the ceiling above us as his hand is separated from my stomach and the chakra is forced back in to me.

I feel sweat running down my cheeks as my head droops from the amount of chakra the beast has and how heavy it is.

I lift my head slightly to see Naruto with the Akastuki members and Sakura is now gone.

"Is S-Sakura okay?" I mumble out.

"She's fine. Don't worry Mizuki. Just go with Itachi." Naruto says as he cuts the seals off.

I fall on to Naruto as he picks me up and hands me to Itachi and I see Sakura standing beside Kisame.

"Don't let either of them join this fight." He says.

Itachi nods and jumps away as we stand on a tree a good distance away as Naruto starts fighting Madara.

I hang on to Itachi tightly as my stomach turns from the beast getting furious.

"You almost let him take me."

"I almost died. You could have held on instead of just sitting there. We need to work together some time, you know?" I say to the beast.

"I know. Maybe when we get back to the old world we can discuss this more. I'll heal your internal wounds."

I smile as I sit on the tree next to Itachi and he just stares at me with the famous Uchiha smirk that him and Sasuke share.

"What?" I ask softly.

"Nothing. You just look really beautiful baby." He says and my eyes widen.

"In this world, I'm with Itachi instead of Sasuke?!" I think to myself.

I feel his hand intertwine with mine and I just pull it away as Sakura jumps down to help Naruto.

"I have to go help them." I say as I stand up.

"I almost lost you once. I won't lose you again." He says as he grabs my wrist.

"Those are my friends down there Itachi. I have to help them."

I pull my wrist out of his hand and I jump down towards Sakura who stands in front of Naruto.

As Madara is about to swing at Sakura which will hurt her I jump between them as I punch him in the face knocking him back before he can hurt anyone.

"What's wrong with Naruto?" I ask softly.

"I don't know. I'll hold him off. Just help Naruto." Sakura says as she runs towards the enemy.

I walk over to Naruto and his eyes aren't that ocean blue they always are this time they are black.

His face is blank and I grab his hand and I form a fist as I touch my fist against his and I close my eyes.

*IN NARUTO'S MIND WHERE THE NINE TAILS IS*

I open my eyes to see the nine tails sitting in front of me as Naruto lays in the water, sinking slowly.

I grab him and I look up at the giant fox that sits near me and he looks at me then growls.

"Whats wrong with him?" I hiss at him.

"You don't know?"

"I dont. Tell me."

"Madara made his memory disappear."

I touch Naruto's cheek with my palm and I feel tears coming to my eyes as the fox stares at me but I look up to see him with his head down.

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Y-You have K-Kidamara in y-you." He says nervously.

"Who?"

"The ten tails." He says before everything disappears.

*OUT OF NARUTO'S HEAD*

I open my eyes to see that Naruto has gotten up and I look over to see him form a rasengan as he goes after Madara.

I sigh with relief as he defeats him and I look over to see Kushina and Minato standing from afar.

"Ninma." Kushina says softly.

I look over to see the boy that was attacking Naruto looks like Naruto and I stand up slowly.

"He was your son. I'm not your son." Naruto says to Kushina.

I feel a pain in my chest as he hugs them before Sakura, Naruto and myself start disappearing.

"We're going back?" Naruto asks.

"Yes, we're going home." I say with a smile.

-Back in the real world-

We all wake up at the park again and I look at Naruto and Sakura to see them looking at each other.

"Sakura?" Someone yells.

I turn to see Sakura's mom and dad as I tap Sakura and she runs over to them and hugs them.

I look beside me to see Naruto's face sadden and I grab his arm as I pull him towards his house.

"Let's go eat some instant ramen, okay?" I whisper.

"Okay." He says sadly.

We get to his door as he opens it I walk in to smell a nice scent as we walk around the corner to see Iruka.

"Sorry am I intruding?" He asks.

"Not at all." Naruto says with a smile.

"I'll go." I say as I turn to leave.

Before I have the chance to walk away Naruto grabs my wrist and I turn to face him but a smile covers his face.

"You can stay." He says softly.

"Its okay. I'll probably go find Sasuke. Be with him for a little."

He nods as I leave and I run towards the Leaf gates when I run towards my clan's land miles away.

I get there in minutes as I look at the stone walls that stand around it and the burnt ground where the buildings were.

I walk to the graveyard and I see the biggest stones out of all the others and I walk over towards them to see my mom and dad's name.

I sit in front of it when I start crying and I feel a hand on my shoulder but I don't push it away.

I look up to see Sasuke and I stand up and hug him as he rubs my back softly.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask with a sniffle.

"This is the day they died. I just assumed you'd be here."

*****************

Well this chappy was exciting!! I can't believe Mizuki was with Itachi. Do you think Mizuki will tell Sasuke about the second world? Let me know what you think!

I've been hearing a lot about an Itachi fanfic so I will be starting another book that is more involved with Itachi. It is called Kakashi's Sister. A chapter will be coming out soon! Check it out! I will continue this book, don't worry!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven & Sarada

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 429 24
What happened just a couple of days after moving to a new school in Japan? After her father broke up with her mother Naoko, Mizuki Fuyumi moves to Ja...
263K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
142K 3.9K 55
"Dammit!! It's always her and it's always going to be her! She'll always come first place in your heart, won't she?Damn her!" A prophecy child, born...
19.3K 498 43
Michigo Kagami is 13 and the last of her clan and the only one to have survived. Since she was the last of her clan she was taken by Orochimaru to be...