Kakashi's Daughter

By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

48

1.2K 34 5
By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki's POV
I leave the training grounds with tears rolling down my cheeks which won't stop no matter how many times I wipe them away.

How could Sasuke do that? I know he's more careful then that he wouldn't simply just fall on top of her.

I walk to the Hokage mansion so I can meet up with Neji so we can look for that jutsu.

I see him standing by the doors so I try to wipe away the tears the best that I can as I put on a fake smile but he doesn't seem to be buying it.

"Mizuki you're eyes are bloodshot. Why are you crying?" He asks with his arms crossed now.

"It's nothing. Just allergies then I got some dirt in my eye. I'm okay." I say with a small smile.

He looks at me with concern but nods and turns as we head inside to the Hokage mansion.

"You know you can tell me." He says suddenly.

"It's nothing."

"I don't believe you." He says as I walk ahead.

We get to the document room with shelves full of nothing but scrolls, books, and pictures.

"So what are we looking for?"

"I believe everyone in the Leaf is under a genjutsu. So we need to find a jutsu that will break it." I say as I go to the section full of genjutsu scrolls.

"That's gonna use a lot of chakra."

"That's why I'm here. I have a lot."

We both start looking and eventually there are scrolls all over the ground and some on tables.

-1 hour later-

Finally I find a scroll that talks about genjutsu releases and I move to a table as I push all the other books and scrolls off.

"Here it is." I say loud enough for Neji to hear.

"So what exactly do you need to do this?"

"I just need the signs and chakra which are right here." I say pointing to the jutsu.

"Mizuki. This looks complicated. It could drain all your chakra."

"It's worth it. I need to free everyone so we can stop Rin."

I let go of the paper as I start doing the hand signs listed on the scroll when I finish a light flows from outside.

"Genjutsu Release. Village Cover." I say as I look outside.

"I think it worked. That light wouldn't have appeared if it didn't."

"Y-Yeah...you're right." I say as I feel light headed.

I start to collapse when Nejj catches me and he smiles down at me and I look at him confused.

"I thought you said you'd be alright."

"I am."

He puts me on his back as we leave the Hokage mansion when I see Kakashi in the distance.

"Mizuki?! What happened?" He asks as he approaches us.

"You were under a genjutsu along with everyone else. We need to stop Rin. She's trying to kill Naruto and me." I say and he nods.

"Well I'll get everyone together." He says before taking off.

Neji puts me down and we say our goodbyes as I walk to the training field and I find a rock to sit on.

I bring my knees to my chest as tears roll down my cheeks and I start to shake a little.

"Why Sasuke? Why..?" I mutter.

"I knew something was wrong." Neji's voice appears from behind me.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"You don't have too." He says as he helps me up.

I look up at him and he gives me a small smile which I return when he pulls me in to an embrace and I feel his lips touch my forehead.

"It will be okay Mizuki." He says against my forehead.

For a minute I freeze because I'm not use to anyone hugging me besides Sasuke and I feel myself tense up as I slowly wrap my arms around him and hug back.

My body loosens up when I rest my head against his chest and we just stand there as the breeze blows my hair back.

"Thank you Neji." I say softly.

"No need to thank me."

I pull away from him to see a big smile plastered on his face and I return a small smile.

"You're a genius, you know that?" I say and his smile slowly fades.

"Naruto called me that at the chunin exams."

"I know. It's true though."

He smiles a little then we both say goodbye and he leaves when I get this bad feeling in my stomach again.

I feel the breeze blow harder when a bunch of leaves blow past me and I turn to see Sasuke standing there.

"So your cheating on me with Neji?!" He says a little loud.

"No. Why would you think that?" I ask while crossing my arms.

"You were just hugging him. You let him kiss your forehead."

"He was comforting me. I was crying because of you." I say harshly.

His face drops instantly and a sad expression covers his face as he looks at the ground now.

"Sasuke I love you. Only you. I wouldn't do anything to separate us. We're gonna last. We will get through this I know it." I say while walking up to him and grabbing his hands.

"I know. I just get jealous. I'm afraid someone is gonna steal you from me. I mean all the guys love you."

"Yeah but you know what?" I say as I lift his chin with my hand.

"What?" He asks as our eyes meet.

"Only you have me." I say with a smile.

He smiles as a tear slides down his cheek and I take my finger and I wipe it away.

He pulls me in to a hug and I wrap my arms around his neck letting his body warm up mine.

It starts to rain as memories of the time when he came up to me when I was looking at the KIA stone.

"Wanna go on a walk?" I ask in his ear.

"Sure. I have some time."

We pull away as I hold out my hand and our fingers intertwine and I lead the way as we walk towards the KIA stone.

"Why did we walk here?"

"Because this is where you first hugged me." I say with a smile.

"I remember. You were crying because of your parents."

"You were crying too."

He grabs both of my hands and I smile up at him when he leans in and kisses me.

We both pull apart as he rests his forehead against mine and I smile even bigger.

"It seems like so long ago that we were standing here." I whisper.

"Yeah. Soon we will be able to wake up everyday next to each other."

"Sasuke..." I say as I pull my head back.

"Yeah?"

"Happy 5 years even though it's a couple days away. I might not see you in a couple days." He smiles really big.

"Happy 5 years Mizuki. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I couldn't ask for anyone better. You've given me a reason to fight. Why I won't lose to anyone in a battle because it means I would be separated from you forever. I can't wait for the day where we will be married and you have our children. They will grow up to be exactly the kids this world needs. I love you Mizuki and I wouldn't change anything besides the way we have to stay separated from each other."

"I love you too Sasuke." I say while crying tears of joy.

I hear someone running towards the training grounds as I hug Sasuke one more time.

"Someone's coming. You have to go."

"Okay. I'll see you soon." He says before disappearing.

I wipe away my tears as Naruto flies through the gate and he hugs me immediately and I stand there frozen.

"Naruto?" I say as I push him off.

"I'm sorry Mizuki. For the way I acted with Rin."

"It's okay. It was a genjutsu. You didn't know."

He smiles as he puts his hands behind his head like he usually does when I see Sakura walk through the gate and she gives us both a smile.

"I'm ready for training Mizuki." She says.

"Alright."

Naruto leaves so we can train as I teach her to spread out her chakra when she does punches.

"Don't put a lot of chakra in to your punches or kicks because you'll run out quickly. Just make your chakra thick. Watch."

I walk towards a tree and I put chakra in to my fist but the chakra is a very light blue as I punch the tree breaking it in half then I punch it three more times.

"See I did four punches but I still have a lot of chakra left."

"Okay. I'll come find you after."

I nod as I walk out of the training field and towards Kakashi's house when I get there I knock on the door.

The door opens and there stands Kakashi in a pink apron and I giggle a little as he lets me in when I smell something really good.

"What are you cooking?" I say as I walk towards the kitchen.

"Noodles, some fried rice with chicken and a couple vegetables. Wanna join me?"

"Sure." I say with a smile.

******************
Sorry I haven't updated sooner guys. I've finally gotten over this sickness. It's gone! Now I have spring break so I'll try to squeeze in at least 2 updates. I'm not promising it because I have to work but I hope you enjoy! I have to work a lot but I'm off Tuesday-Thursday so I'll try to update again.

Comment and vote please!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven & Sarada

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365 21 7
Kaida Hinotori was once a happy seven-year-old girl from the hidden Hinotori clan. Her clan possessed a rare Kekkei Genkai - the ability to manipulat...
406K 15.4K 28
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
8K 429 24
What happened just a couple of days after moving to a new school in Japan? After her father broke up with her mother Naoko, Mizuki Fuyumi moves to Ja...
142K 3.9K 55
"Dammit!! It's always her and it's always going to be her! She'll always come first place in your heart, won't she?Damn her!" A prophecy child, born...