Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

By unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... More

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

How Could I Forget?

5.3K 146 13
By unxreality

Chapter Twenty-Seven: How Could I Forget?

[Isabelle's POV]

Being stuck in an elevator with the man who killed Ellie, and having Emily, also known as Ellie's step sister and along with Sarah who was Ellie's family friend is not a pretty match of people in one tiny room.

And worst of all, Emily and Sarah doesn't know that this male standing in front of them is the reason behind Ellie's death. I was just too afraid to speak out.

"Isabelle, who's this?" Sarah asks worriedly as she took my horrified expression.

"I'm Dean." he answers, nodding his head upwards. Unawarely, Dean's right arm swings over my head and wraps around my shoulder, I cringe at his movement.

Sarah and Emily both looking at each other.

"Get off me." I spat, his vision suddenly darts towards me. A harden display; his green piercing eyes locked into mine. My body shivers at how dark they had abruptly became. They looked like Chase's, only evil.

"Now, now. I haven't seen you in a long time, is that anyway to talk to me?" he spoke naturally not trying to make the two girls seem suspicious, "Come and give your old pal a hug." His strong arms wrapped around my neck and waist, pulling me in to his body.

As the hug continued, I feel Dean's face side by side to mine, his lips dangerously close to my ear, "You know that I could easily hurt you?" he whispers threateningly. My body freezes, "I'm sure you know the story of the Cole brothers by now because of Chase."

Thankfully, the sound of elevator music muted Dean's whispers to Sarah and Emily so that they couldn't hear him.

As Dean let's go of my body, my eyes stay placed on the elevator wall. The silver shimmer by the light reflected on Dean's figure beside me. I could see what he was doing just by looking at the wall; he was smirking at me victoriously knowing that I was now officially afraid of him.

I hear the elevator ding into the second floor, and that's when Dean bid his farewell and left Sarah, Emily and I alone again. I have never been so relieved in my life.

"Isabelle, are you okay? It's like you've just seen a ghost." Sarah examines my appearance, me stiffly turn towards her.

"More like a demon." Emily corrects, she couldn't have been more accurate.

When the doors open into the fourth floor, we all walked off to find room 207. When we do, it's like a whole group of fangirls lining outside to see Zach. Some girl's from the cheer squads for Zach's Soccer team at NHU, and some of his best friends were all seated out the door.

As we reached nearer, all their heads turned towards us; and trust me, it was not a pleasant feeling because some even sent me dirty looks of disgust.

This is all my fault.

"What are you all doing here?" Sarah asks casually, "Why aren't you inside the room?"

"The doctor's doing a checkup on Zach, and he told us that we all needed to wait outside." a male in a blue soccer jersey spoke, everyone nodding in confirmation.

"How long has it been since he told you to leave?" Emily says as she took a seat beside a boy with scruffy brown hair that was pushed to the side and hypnotising blue eyes.

"Like, half an hour ago." he answers.

We all wait for a few more minutes until a doctor wearing a white hospital scrub, his glasses were pushed the bridge of his nose as he examined all the few faces that were anxious to see Zachary Daniels.

"Do any of you go by the name Isabelle Dawns?" the male doctor spoke without any information, everyone's eyes trailed towards me. I sit frozen and a bit shocked.

"I-I'm Isabelle Dawns." I spoke shakily, the doctor smiled and reached out a hand gesturing me to come over to him.

"Lovely. Your boyfriend is waiting for you inside."

and that's literally when everyone started fake coughing as a sign of 'this is bullshit.'

I decide not to fight it, I'm already so tired now being that is five-thirty in the afternoon, plus I haven't had anything to eat since 12 midday.

When the doctor and I walk into the patient's room, Zach was laid down on the cloth bed with a few bruises around his face and a slightly open cut bottom lip.

I didn't scream and I wasn't scared because I knew that the damage would be something like that. I'm just glad he made it out of the fight alive. When I call out his name softly, his blue eyes lock into mine and a huge smile spreading his face.

"Hey." he spoke, his arms opening for me to come in. I gladly accept the warming hug, my face hurried into the crook of his neck as I took in his scent. I've missed him, I'm not going to lie.

"How are you feeling?" I ask never letting him go. The warmth of his body was equivalent to the cozy feeling beside a fireplace on Christmas Eve.

"I'm feeling better, that's for sure." he answered, for a moment, there was pure silence until Zach's voice spoke again, "I'm sorry for what I did."

Okay, that would have been the last thing I would have ever expected from Zach, to be honest.

There was sincerity and sorrow in his voice as he apologised. Only a real man would have the guts to say that, others would just completely ignore the right choice or acted as if they didn't care.

"It's okay." was all I said, but that didn't stop him from going any further.

By now, the doctor had left us alone, only for ten minutes to catch up. Zach told me that he had to say that I was his girlfriend, otherwise the doctor would have considered me as one of his friends, and they'll be too many in the room.

"I feel like a fucking dick now. I never wanted the fight to go that far." he states as he bows his head down.

"It's alright, Zach."

"No it isn't. I basically told your boyfriend that I couldn't wait until the day you guys would break up."

"Why would you say that, though?" It was particularly rude to comment on someone else's relationship if it wasn't a nice thing to say.

"Because I thought that if I have gotten Chase pissed, he'd practically throw a small punch at me, or two, and once you found out I thought that you might've grown angry at him and you guys would've broken up." he sighs, "I never meant it to go that far. I thought that he was just going to hit me a bit and then leave, but obviously not. He must really love you if he fought for you."

I smile at the comment, but Zach didn't do anything except keep his head down.

"I just wanted you all to myself, you know?" he blurted out, my lips pursed into a thin line unsure of what to comment on.

"Didn't expect ending up in the hospital, huh?" I try and make a joke, but it failed terribly.

"I did actually." he chuckles softly, "I was just being selfish because I wanted you to be with me and not Chase."

My eyes widen a bit at how open he was into this topic, he let all his feelings out unlike Chase who would have always hid his inside.

"What about your soccer game this Friday, will you be able to play?" I quickly change the topic because of how awkward things were getting, but that didn't stop him from talking about him and I.

"I can't play for the first half, but I can play for the rest of the game. Coach Ray wanted me to rest before I score the winning goal." a smirk tugging his lips, "Did you know that I basically took a beating for you just five days before my big match of the season?"

I slightly laugh, "Yeah, and your risking of loosing the game too because of how bad you're injured."

"Nah, that doesn't bother me. You're more important than another soccer game. But if you were the trophy, I'd certainly make sure I'd win so I could have you." he tried to make the statement light as possible without any conflict.

"That's nice to know, I guess." I chuckled, Zach joining.

The doors swing open to reveal the doctor, yet again. "It's time for Zachary to get some rest." he smiles sorrily.

"Alright." I say to him before facing back to Zach, "I'll see you later, yeah?"

He nods, "Isabelle, you're still coming to the game on Friday, yes?"

"Of course. I'll be that crazy girl on the bleachers chanting your name." I wink, him laughing.

Just before I was out the door, Zach calls my name one last time. I swiftly turn to catch his ocean blue eyes staring into mine.

"If I do score the winning goal, I'd make sure I'll point to you in the crowd so everyone will know just how special you are to me. That goal would be for you."

I grin. Any girl would be lucky to have Zach as their boyfriend, but I'm already a lucky girl by having Chase.

Just before deciding to leave the hospital with Emily and Sarah, I quickly rush over to the cafeteria to grab myself a quick snack. My brown iris' scan across the line of food before grabbing barbecue flavoured chips and a diet coke.

A sudden ring abruptly loudening my phone. I pull the device out of my jacket to read a two text messages; one from Christiana, and the other one from Chase.

I read Christiana's message first;

Christi: Bitch, were are my pads? It's been two hours and I'm waiting here like a loser waiting for my goddamn pads. You better bring me chocolate too, just to make it up to me.

I groan before making my way into the sweets of the cafeteria and purchasing a bag of Cadbury chocolates. Cadbury's a classic, who wouldn't love it?

Well since that's done, I scroll down to the next message from Chase that was received half an hour ago.

Chase: Where are you? You're suppose to be staying over at my place tonight.

Crap, I almost forgot.

Isabelle: Sorry, I'm just at the shops buying some stuff. I'll be there soon :) x

Not even seconds later, he replies back.

Chase: While you're there, can you please buy some condom's for me? ;)

I laugh dryly and roll my eyes at the screen.

Isabelle: Nice try, Chase. And no.

"Texting your boyfriend?" I instantly jump by the surprise of a male's voice.

"What are you doing here, Dean?" I ask rather annoyed, his lips smirking.

"You remember my name, huh?"

How could I forget?

"Yes, I do." I answer, "Now, if you don't mind, I have to leave." My body brush past his, but I'm immediately stopped by Dean's hand gripped around my wrist.

My body starts to panic. This man is dangerous, and god knows what will happen next.

"Where are you going?" he abruptly asks, my shrugging.

"None of your business." I bite, Dean raising an eyebrow.

"Well if you don't want me to do what Luke did to Ellie, then you better answer."

The amount of times I was urged to confess that it wasn't Luke who killed Ellie was replaying in my mind, but I fought against it.

"Who's Ellie?" I act cool, I think it would be safer for me to not know about Ellie.

He didn't buy it, "You know who Ellie is. Stop shitting with me. You basically friends with Luke; her boyfriend, Emily; her step sister, and I bet on my life that Chase would have told you about the nightmare of the night at the murder. I know that Chase is your boyfriend."

Damn it. He knew everything, how is this possible?

After words reluctantly escaped my mouth, I could help but shiver at his cold touch, "Can I go now?"

His lips fade down to his plain mutual expression, "Alright, babe. But just remember that this will never be the last we'd see each other again." His hand lets go of my wrist before I power walk out the hospital cafeteria and into the parking lot where Emily and Sarah were waiting patiently in the car.

The light of my iPhone buzzed;

Chase: You still coming tonight, princess?

I tried calming myself down by another encounter with Dean as my fingers sweep across the small keyboard before I answer and press send.

Isabelle: Yes :) I'm on my way x.

_____________________________

A/N: Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

Tell me your thoughts; Team Zach or Team Chase? A lot could still happen between both guys ;) Who do you think Isabelle would possibly end up with or maybe even leave? ;D

Please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE :)

Thank you for reading x.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 578 27
A new girl has moved to a new school in a new town, where she tries to fit in, but uncontrollably becomes enemies with the bad boy. Then why does he...
230 15 10
4 months ago Nora Willson witnessed her parents death and everything changed. New house, new family and her picture perfect relationship with her boy...
1K 7 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...